Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Most Common Beginners Cycles - Look here..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggyPhresh View Post
    So with Arimidex and monitoring closely, what is the preferred method? Not being vague but I understand there are signs of gyno and then blood work. I should be checking my estradiol levels correct? And how often should blood work be done?
    Preferred method to what?? Sorry bro, im not following you. Need more input.

DuggyPhresh is offline Junior Member
    As far as how to monitor/adjust your dose of arimidex during cycle? Should you be getting regular blood work and checking your estroidol levels to determine if your getting the right dose of arimidex? Or should you be watching for signs of gyno and adjusting your dose?

Quote Originally Posted by DuggyPhresh View Post
    As far as how to monitor/adjust your dose of arimidex during cycle? Should you be getting regular blood work and checking your estroidol levels to determine if your getting the right dose of arimidex? Or should you be watching for signs of gyno and adjusting your dose?
    Ahh i see. Ok.

Truth is, if you can get bloods done before, mid cycle, and then 6wks after PCT that would be ideal. But for most folks, thats a bit daunting and perhaps expensive. So the best idea is to begin Adex at 25mg EOD and watch for known E2 sides like bloating, acne, ED, moods..ect and adjust your dose accordingly.
    D2'd likes this.

604mike is offline New Member
    Amazing thread. Your a real benefit to to community to give all this info/answer all these questions. I have a ton of questions to ask about my first cycle in 10 years but I don't want to be "that guy" so I have a Dr's appointment and another week of lurking on here before I seek any assistance. Again, very informative thread. Thanks.

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project

Winstrol injects suck bro..,,, Hurts do bad...
    Good thing is you can just drink the injectable anyway so either way id give it a try... I personally find liquid anabolics to sometimes be better....
    Thanks bro ! So I am going to get Winstrol Injectables in a day..
    I am currently taking Winny pills 50mg a day.. Now want to give the Winny Injects a try, orally off course. It comes in 50 mg an amp I am told by the source. Now how to dose this one ? The same as Winny pills e.g 50 mg a day ? I take 10/20/20 MG every eight hours. Don't know how to use 50 mg/1ml amp properly.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Last edited by AliYousaf; 05-18-2013 at 04:06 AM.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf

Thanks bro ! So I am going to get Winstrol Injectables in a day..
    I am currently taking Winny pills 50mg a day.. Now want to give the Winny Injects a try, orally off course. It comes in 50 mg an amp I am told by the source. Now how to dose this one ? The same as Winny pills e.g 50 mg a day ? I take 10/20/20 MG every eight hours. Don't know how to use 50 mg/1ml amp properly.

Sent from my iPhone.
    I personally wouldn't inject winny unless I mixed it with an oil.... Usually its not recommended to mix water based steroids with oil based but I don't personally notice a difference.... You can drink them with no problem tho... What do you mean by dont know how to use??? You mean open the amp??? When I first started using amps I used a pin cap.... Just put the pen cap over the top of amp and break It off... Now I just take my pocket knife and smack the top on the line and suck the contents out with a 18inch needle

Jamesturner is offline New Member
    I am thinking about doing a cycle but am NOT interested in jumping into anything without first educating myself. So please understand that I DO NOT know much about steroids and I am just starting to learn. If I ask a stupid question, I am sorry, but remember I am starting from scratch here.

I approached a guy at my gym about gear (he was obviously well acquainted with steroids) he suggested a cycle of testosterone E and Tren E. I went home and did some research and just about everything I saw said that tren was NOT for beginners.... Long story short, I won't be going back to that guy for any help or suggestions.

So here are my stats. I want you honest opinion but NOT your ridicule. I am 34 been working out for 2 years. I am rally into doing crossfit and do it 4 to 5 days per week. I am very tall and very thin. I am 6'4 175lbs. My bf% is 11.5%. My daily caloric intake is about 4000cal. No matter what I do I can't seem to get any gains in strength or mass. I would like to do a cycle to fill me out. I am not looking to be a bodybuilder or a professional athlete, I just don't want to look like I just left a concentration camp..... Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by 604mike View Post
    Amazing thread. Your a real benefit to to community to give all this info/answer all these questions. I have a ton of questions to ask about my first cycle in 10 years but I don't want to be "that guy" so I have a Dr's appointment and another week of lurking on here before I seek any assistance. Again, very informative thread. Thanks.
    Thanks for the kinds words Mike. Keep on reading and then after your Dr appt come on back and fill us in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesturner View Post
    I am thinking about doing a cycle but am NOT interested in jumping into anything without first educating myself. So please understand that I DO NOT know much about steroids and I am just starting to learn. If I ask a stupid question, I am sorry, but remember I am starting from scratch here.

I approached a guy at my gym about gear (he was obviously well acquainted with steroids) he suggested a cycle of testosterone E and Tren E. I went home and did some research and just about everything I saw said that tren was NOT for beginners.... Long story short, I won't be going back to that guy for any help or suggestions.

So here are my stats. I want you honest opinion but NOT your ridicule. I am 34 been working out for 2 years. I am rally into doing crossfit and do it 4 to 5 days per week. I am very tall and very thin. I am 6'4 175lbs. My bf% is 11.5%. My daily caloric intake is about 4000cal. No matter what I do I can't seem to get any gains in strength or mass. I would like to do a cycle to fill me out. I am not looking to be a bodybuilder or a professional athlete, I just don't want to look like I just left a concentration camp..... Suggestions?
    Hi James,

Something doesn't jive with your diet or the figures you have provided. At your height and weight you're a but light to begin any type of AAS cycle.

If you do a cycle now, you likely will not keep any of it because you have not built a foundation for any new muscle to grow on. You first need to build some solid dense muscle in order to maintain any new muscle. Then, you need to eat more to maintain your new muscle. It’s all about eating. Figure out your TDEE and up your cals at least 500 each day to gain some weight. Workout regularly and eat a high calorie clean balanced diet. There's no magic pill. The magic is EATING.

Post your intended diet here including macros and the pros in there will assist you in tweaking your diet to fit your intended goals. Good luck!

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Hard Gainers - Gaining Weight

Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    sticky material !

Jamesturner is offline New Member
    I have always had a high metabolism. Here is my diet on a typical day. Please offer any suggestions.
    Breakfast- 3 eggs, bagel, bowl of oatmeal
    3 hours later- peanut butter sandwich and a protein shake (muscle milk)
    Lunch- chicken breast, veggies and rice or noddles
    3 hours later another sandwich and muscle milk
    WORK OUT -whey immediately (like I catch my breath then drink it down fast as I can while I am still huffing and puffing)
    Dinner usually and hour or so after work out- chicken beef or fish with veggies and a carb or starch (normal balanced means)
    3 hours later another sandwich and a bowl of all natural ice cream (heard ice cream was a good source of fats)
    Large casein protein shake before bed. Was told this was the best for right before bed because it is slower digesting
    So what do you think.

Btw, that is for your help and any tips you can give. Like I said, I am not jumping into anything until I am well educated and am sure I am doing it correctly and as safely as possible.

James i would post that up in the Nutritional Forums fort critique. Let the pros in there have a look at it.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Quote Originally Posted by human project

I personally wouldn't inject winny unless I mixed it with an oil.... Usually its not recommended to mix water based steroids with oil based but I don't personally notice a difference.... You can drink them with no problem tho... What do you mean by dont know how to use??? You mean open the amp??? When I first started using amps I used a pin cap.... Just put the pen cap over the top of amp and break It off... Now I just take my pocket knife and smack the top on the line and suck the contents out with a 18inch needle
    Haha! Come on bro! I know how to break open an amp and inject myself. I have been doing this for a couple of weeks for my cycle. I just want to know how to distribute a 50mg/1ml liquid Winstrol over a day like I do with the pills (10/20/20 mg every eight hours)Also, I am not going to inject it.. I will take it orally as I said in my last post.. So please tell if its a good idea to drink the whole amp in the morning ?

Sent from my iPhone.
    Last edited by AliYousaf; 05-19-2013 at 03:18 AM.

Bump

Sent from my iPhone.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Dumb question: Option 2. Long Ester

Wk 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d - is this 250mg every 3.5 days or 125mg every 3.5 days?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf

Haha! Come on bro! I know how to break open an amp and inject myself. I have been doing this for a couple of weeks for my cycle. I just want to know how to distribute a 50mg/1ml liquid Winstrol over a day like I do with the pills (10/20/20 mg every eight hours)Also, I am not going to inject it.. I will take it orally as I said in my last post.. So please tell if its a good idea to drink the whole amp in the morning ?

Sent from my iPhone.
    Ya you could drink it all at once morning, or pre workout... Or split into two doses.... If only using one dose i would probably opt for pre workout but again minimal differences IMHO....

thedeerhunter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydik
    Dumb question: Option 2. Long Ester

Wk 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d - is this 250mg every 3.5 days or 125mg every 3.5 days?
    250mg every 3.5 days. So 500mg a week

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone, go to Page 1, Post 1.....bump

Combatant is offline New Member
    Bump

Bump.

Sent from my iPhone.

grnmnky is offline New Member
    MK,
    Thanks for all the info on first cycle. In your opinion, is there any other oral that can be run first cycle? I only ask because I'm looking for a little size but really want to cut. I'm 40 years old, 6'2", 210lbs., 14% bf. I've been lifting hard for just over three years and my diet is damn near perfect. It seems the older I get the harder it is to maintain. I'm going to run testc starting in august and already have everything necessary per your recommendations but its my first cycle and I want it to be my best.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by grnmnky
    MK,
    Thanks for all the info on first cycle. In your opinion, is there any other oral that can be run first cycle? I only ask because I'm looking for a little size but really want to cut. I'm 40 years old, 6'2", 210lbs., 14% bf. I've been lifting hard for just over three years and my diet is damn near perfect. It seems the older I get the harder it is to maintain. I'm going to run testc starting in august and already have everything necessary per your recommendations but its my first cycle and I want it to be my best.
    He's not going to be able to answer you unfortunately buddy he's no longer here

But your stats sounds good
    I would forget the orals if this is your first cycle roll with the cyp 500 mg week for 12 weeks and then hit pct 2 weeks later

Lagoon Das is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum.

My stats
    Age-26
    Height-5ft 8"
    Weight- 172lbs
    BF- 15% (Approx)
    Testosterone level- 456 ng/dl

Been training for 2 yrs. I have decided to take steroids (ANAVAR ).

Anavar 40-50mg ED weeks 1-8 (Ethopharma Anavar 200 tabs of 10mg each)
    Tribulus 4-5g ED weeks 1-12
    Liv 52ds 2tabs ED weeks 1-8
    Flax oil (Omega 3-6-9)weeks 1-8
    Universal daily formula
    On gold standard whey
    Clomid 25-50mg ED weeks 9-12
    Joint support ED weeks 3-8

Is this a good cycle. I also have test-E in hand & arimidex , nolva both for safe side.

Should I use only anavar . or test-E + anavar. As it's my first cycle I wanna go for single compound steroid . Pls help me.
    Last edited by Lagoon Das; 05-28-2013 at 11:48 AM.

172lbs at 5'8" isn't bad as a base at all
    Could be a bit higher but its ok.
    I really wouldn't do bar only even at the low doses you propose in your cycle.
    Your going to shut down natural test production so may aswell do your test cyp

Lagoon Das is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    172lbs at 5'8" isn't bad as a base at all
    Could be a bit higher but its ok.
    I really wouldn't do bar only even at the low doses you propose in your cycle.
    Your going to shut down natural test production so may aswell do your test cyp
    Hi panntastic ,
    So, U r telling I should add test cyp, with my cycle. So, What will b my PCT ? I have clomid, nolva & arimidex in hand right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon Das

Hi panntastic ,
    So, U r telling I should add test cyp, with my cycle. So, What will b my PCT ? I have clomid, nolva & arimidex in hand right now.
    I'm just saying any oral should not be ran alone and test should be the base of any cycle buddy.

Adex is an AI you will run through the cycle to control estrogen levels.

You should really do more research if you don't know what basic pct layout looks like.

People are more willing to help if you lay out your entire cycle including ai and pct doses and timings

MK,

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    He's not going to be able to answer you unfortunately buddy he's no longer here

But your stats sounds good
    I would forget the orals if this is your first cycle roll with the cyp 500 mg week for 12 weeks and then hit pct 2 weeks later
    Good enough. Thx bro.

Hi!! I have just completed my first ever cycle and its been two weeks already. I am on second day of PCT. I have had no gyno, no acne and none other side effects that have been long associated with cycles. Thanks to all the help provided in these forums and especially this thread.

I just wanted to thank each and everyone here in this thread who was any help to me and to noobs like me. You guys are amazing I really appreciate your concern and support. And especially Mickey bro the OP of this thread who never seizes to help.

Thanks you all.

Sent from my iPhone.

Spp1919 is offline New Member
    Option 1. Long Ester

Wk 1-10 Testosterone Cypionate = 200mg twice/wk e3.5d
    Wk 1-10 Arimidex .25mg EOD – monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1- 12.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk - day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 13 to wk 17

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

*Note: If youre currently on TRT/HRT you skip PCT and simply return to your dosing protocol

This is what I'm doing for my first cycle, I don't know much about it though. Do i do Clomid and nolvadex at the same time? And I know it probably varies but what is a good price for all of these things? I just want to make sure I'm not being ripped off lol.. And are all of these 100% necessary or could I do without anything? Sorry I'm a newb

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spp1919 View Post
    Option 1. Long Ester

Wk 1-10 Testosterone Cypionate = 200mg twice/wk e3.5d
    Wk 1-10 Arimidex .25mg EOD – monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1- 12.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk - day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 13 to wk 17

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

*Note: If youre currently on TRT/HRT you skip PCT and simply return to your dosing protocol

This is what I'm doing for my first cycle, I don't know much about it though. Do i do Clomid and nolvadex at the same time? And I know it probably varies but what is a good price for all of these things? I just want to make sure I'm not being ripped off lol.. And are all of these 100% necessary or could I do without anything? Sorry I'm a newb
    stats?

AAS isn't for noobs.. maybe you should do some research on what it is that you will be putting into your body.....just a thought..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    stats?

AAS isn't for noobs.. maybe you should do some research on what it is that you will be putting into your body.....just a thought..
    I'm 23, 5 11 165lbs
    Last edited by Spp1919; 07-26-2013 at 11:04 AM.

kawasaki is offline Junior Member
    Thanks this was great

I'm 23, 5 11 165lbs
    you need to eat...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    you need to eat...
    I eat plenty, and if you saw me you probably wouldnt think that ( not that im fat but not skinny )but I was told to do one 200mg shot a week instead of 2? I'm just looking for feedback

I eat plenty, and if you saw me you probably wouldnt think that ( not that im fat but not skinny )but I was told to do one 200mg shot a week instead of 2? I'm just looking for feedback
    200mg/week is a waste..

you need to eat more..

your problem is a lack of food, not a lack of steroids ...

Eat to get big . I eat 6 times a day even when I'm not hungry u still eat . But clean food . Eat like a cave man train like a beast . Steroids only help . You have to eat and drink lots of water . Don't drink alcohol .

200 mg does nothing . Do 200 mg twice a week . Like Monday and Thursday . I do 250 twice a week .

Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki View Post
    Eat to get big . I eat 6 times a day even when I'm not hungry u still eat . But clean food . Eat like a cave man train like a beast . Steroids only help . You have to eat and drink lots of water . Don't drink alcohol .
    I really do eat a lot and clean, but how much do you think I should weigh? And ok if I did 200mg 2x a week would the dosage of anything else change with it?
    Last edited by Spp1919; 07-27-2013 at 08:03 PM.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    I just got done with an oral only cycle, dbol at 20mgs a day, no test
    Here are the pros and cons I experienced
    Pros: gained 10 lbs, better endurance, strength up a little
    Cons: joints seemed to ache all the time, maybe because my muscles were tight, out of breathe, freq headaches

When compared to an injectable cycle, I would say it was very mild
    At the end of it, I jumped on a 300mg test, 200mg deca cycle
    Much better!

machete7 is offline New Member
    Would you guys recommend Anavar + Test E for a first cycle?

Thread Information