Thread: question?

s.e.bowen is offline Associate Member

question?

Will taking 20 mgs of nolva 2× a day hinder my gains?

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s.e.bowen
    Will taking 20 mgs of nolva 2× a day hinder my gains?

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum
    What reason do you have for taking 40mg of tamoxifen daily? How long are you planning on taking this dose daily?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

What reason do you have for taking 40mg of tamoxifen daily? How long are you planning on taking this dose daily?
    Running sust 250 2× a week. I'm about 4 weeks in, and I'm just concerned about gyno. I have no sensitivity in my nips or any lumps. Just want to take precautionary measures.

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum

Running sust 250 2× a week. I'm about 4 weeks in, and I'm just concerned about gyno. I have no sensitivity in my nips or any lumps. Just want to take precautionary measures.

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum
    Are you currently using an AI? If so, which one and how much?

Are you currently using an AI? If so, which one and how much?
    No AI. I've run this cycle before without an AI and no sides to speak of.

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum

No AI. I've run this cycle before without an AI and no sides to speak of.

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum
    Ugh....not the response I was hoping for. There are a lot of reasons to take a low dose AI on cycle. I won't go into everything. You've been on here long enough you should have seen the reasons why using an AI is important. In some cases, you could be asymptomatic for increasing estrogen and only become symptomatic when levels become much higher. Increasing estrogen poses many risks, much greater than gyno or increased fat retention. Sustanon is a product that typically results in greater aromatization because of multiple esters of different lengths so I'd certainly never run sust without an AI.

As for tamoxifen taken as precautionary? I'd say no. Tamoxifen is effective for helping with gyno but its not something I'd recommend taking daily as a preventative. It's a bit more toxic than Adex and I'd recommend the latter as an AI since tamoxifen is a SERM and works differently.

Taking tamoxifen daily when you don't need it is not something I would recommend as the risks outweigh the benefits.

Ugh....not the response I was hoping for. There are a lot of reasons to take a low dose AI on cycle. I won't go into everything. You've been on here long enough you should have seen the reasons why using an AI is important. In some cases, you could be asymptomatic for increasing estrogen and only become symptomatic when levels become much higher. Increasing estrogen poses many risks, much greater than gyno or increased fat retention. Sustanon is a product that typically results in greater aromatization because of multiple esters of different lengths so I'd certainly never run sust without an AI.

As for tamoxifen taken as precautionary? I'd say no. Tamoxifen is effective for helping with gyno but its not something I'd recommend taking daily as a preventative. It's a bit more toxic than Adex and I'd recommend the latter as an AI since tamoxifen is a SERM and works differently.

Taking tamoxifen daily when you don't need it is not something I would recommend as the risks outweigh the benefits.
    Thank you for your reply. I knew that was the answer I would get. And you're right I've been around here long enough to know why an AI should be a part of every cycle. I didn't have that information with my first cycle and made good gains without any problems. So, I guess I was hoping that " I am different ". I know kinda immature. Got 8 weeks ahead of so I sure your suggestion is that I start an AI ASAP. Your recommendations please?

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum

Thank you for your reply. I knew that was the answer I would get. And you're right I've been around here long enough to know why an AI should be a part of every cycle. I didn't have that information with my first cycle and made good gains without any problems. So, I guess I was hoping that " I am different ". I know kinda immature. Got 8 weeks ahead of so I sure your suggestion is that I start an AI ASAP. Your recommendations please?

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum
    Start with anastrozole (arimidex ) taken every other day (q.a.d) at a dose of 0.25mg. Adex is fast acting and has a half life of about 46 hrs. The low dose should be effective enough.

Have you planned out your PCT yet?

Are your sust injections i.m. or subQ?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Yes...start it ASAP. Adex at .25 mg EOD would be a great choice at this point. I used to not believe "I needed it" either till my BP skyrocketed on my last cycle. An AI has helped control that as well as some other issues that I was not relating to high E2.

Start with anastrozole (arimidex ) taken every other day (q.a.d) at a dose of 0.25mg. Adex is fast acting and has a half life of about 46 hrs. The low dose should be effective enough.

Have you planned out your PCT yet?

Are your sust injections i.m. or subQ?
    Yeah got pct planned.
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

And the sust is IM. Also getting ready to start hcg 250 iu 2× a week. Just waiting on bw.
    Thanks for your patience.

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Yes...start it ASAP. Adex at .25 mg EOD would be a great choice at this point. I used to not believe "I needed it" either till my BP skyrocketed on my last cycle. An AI has helped control that as well as some other issues that I was not relating to high E2.
    Thanks for your input link. Guess I'm no so "different ".

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    The rest of this looks good S.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    The rest of this looks good S.E.
    Cool! Thanks for the advice.

s.e.bowen Steroid Forum

Thread Information