bobbyt09 is offline New Member

new guy first cycle bad pip help?

Ok well this is my first cycle im using sustanon 250 i have pinned in my quads an glutes an i rotate between them an every single time about 8 to 12hrs later it gets swollen an real firm an very painful its hard for me to walk sometimes its red an sometimes its not i have read non stop about this im positive im %100 sterile while pinning i use a 23g "1 i even tried a 22g "1.5 i take a hot shower b4 i do it i warm my gear up i inject slow im takint 1cc at a time i even tried spliting it up half cc in one spot half cc in another an the same thing happens the only thing i can think of is maybe im allergic to it but also i have never been allergic to anything in my life can anyone help?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Is your gear form a UGL? Maybe a reaction to the gear.

How long does the pain and redness last? Is it warm to the touch?

Could be virgin muscle PIP, but if its bothering you that much, perhaps not.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Here's a recent similar thread about this and may give you some insight.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UJbkxWfX_fs

The pain an the swelling usually last close to a week it has been warm to the touch before but it usually is not

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Switch to a 25G and make sure you are super steady. Warming gear is a myth and will not help with PIP (waste of time). If this is a UGL it could be the % od BA and BB used.

Is it going away after a few days??

The pain an swelling last close to a week an the first time i pinned was in my quad with a 25g an it did the same an im still very new to this whats UGL?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyt09 View Post
    The pain an swelling last close to a week an the first time i pinned was in my quad with a 25g an it did the same an im still very new to this whats UGL?
    Under Ground Lab...or is it pharmacy grade? If the pain and swelling are going away then I wouldnt worry much about it...it will get better. I bet your shakey and tearing muscle with the pin!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You can cut your Sus with sterile oil this will help if the Ba content is high.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You can cut your Sus with sterile oil this will help if the Ba content is high.
    Or B12...

I think its pharmacy grade an my girlfriend gives it to me an she is pretty steady ill try going to a 25g should i try it in my delts or just stick with the bigger muscles?

I think its pharmacy grade an my girlfriend gives it to me an she is pretty steady ill try going to a 25g should i try it in my delts or just stick with the bigger muscles?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My brother has a hard time with Pip ( I don't) and he takes an antihistamine prior to his injections. I don't know where he got this info but at this point, it might be worth while to check into. He swears by it, just takes a generic form of benadryl.

Ill try the benadryl an i dont know if the info help but it lumps up real bad like ny last pin was in my glute an the swelling an the lump go all the way to my hip an usually below my injection point

An also how do u cut ur gear with sterile oil an where can u get it from amd sorry for all the dumb questions just trying to.learn i appreciate all the help.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyt09 View Post
    Ill try the benadryl an i dont know if the info help but it lumps up real bad like ny last pin was in my glute an the swelling an the lump go all the way to my hip an usually below my injection point
    My brother had a similar reaction, he was sore for days. We were both using Tes P that was the same brand and I was only a little sore the first day. Hope it helps you out a little.

aSami is offline New Member
    As Mickey stated in my thread, I had the same issue plus midnight fever. That was last Thursday, now the pain is fading away, so I think it's either sterilizing issue or maybe the gear is effective but not of high quality as Mickey said.
    I got mine (deca and sust) from Karachi so I won't really expect to have high Q stuff but I'm sure they are effective (for ex. My joints pain started fading away) in the first week after the first 400ml deca shot.

My doctor suggested to mixup sust with other oily inj (like deca if u already have it on cycle)

My 2 cents...

NorthwestShane is offline New Member
    Dont some guys go to the hippy food store and buy grape seed oil and use that to dillute? Sure the volume is more which increases soreness a bit but then extra dillution should help dispersion and lessen the pain as well as the time it takes to go away, right? I know I pinned last night for the first time in 8 years with 250 of sust and 300 deca and i woke up this morning feeling like a horse kicked me in the ass. I believe its primarily due to one of the esters in the sust that cause a bulk of the pain right?

An im pretty sure my gear is sterile cause me an my buddy started the same time an bought from the same guy an he let me try some from his bottle an same thing happens my buddy gets real sore from his also but his doesnt swell up like mine does i would normaly just deal with the pain but i walk alot at work so its kinda affecting work an lifting makes it real difficult to do legs is it true its good to immediately work the muscle u inject to reduce pip?

Thread Information