eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Question Best time of day to take Dbol & Milk Thistle for this cycle?

Hi guys, just looking for a bit of educated feedback here. I have done two Dbol only cycles in the past, gained well and kept majority of gains. Both cycles were 6 week 30mg/day

I am about to start my third Dbol only which will again be 30mg/day for 6 weeks

My diet is in check and I am going to use Milk Thistle as a protectant as I did with my other two Dbols only

I naturally want this cycle to be as effective as possible. Because I read alot of different opinions I just went with what I thought was right regarding Dbol/Milk Thistle dosage and timing for the first two cycles. I am therefore just looking for a majority answer to the following questions so the cycle is optimal as possible

When am I best to take the 30mg Dbol?, all at once or spread throughout the day?

How much Milk Thistle should I take and when?, during and after cycle or just after?

Any help will be very much appreciated

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You have been a member here since 08 and you are still considering dbol with no test???

eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member
    Have done test too, just find I gain and keep just as well on DBol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post
    Have done test too, just find I gain and keep just as well on DBol
    All I can say is that I am shocked...I have yet to meet anyone including myself that keeps ANY gains from dbol ....and Milk Thistle is far from effective as a liver protectant. You would have to take huge amount to get any real assistance from it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Milk Thistle is crap. Largely just an antioxidant. Does very little to support liver function or stave off drug induced damage.

When was your last BW?

CJWhy is offline Junior Member
    you've done 2 dbol cycles and your asking if you should take it all at once?

dbol has half-life of 4-8 hours i believe, space it out 3 times a day,

oh, and grab some test, jesssuss

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post
    Hi guys, just looking for a bit of educated feedback here. I have done two Dbol only cycles in the past, gained well and kept majority of gains. Both cycles were 6 week 30mg/day

I am about to start my third Dbol only which will again be 30mg/day for 6 weeks

My diet is in check and I am going to use Milk Thistle as a protectant as I did with my other two Dbols only

I naturally want this cycle to be as effective as possible. Because I read alot of different opinions I just went with what I thought was right regarding Dbol/Milk Thistle dosage and timing for the first two cycles. I am therefore just looking for a majority answer to the following questions so the cycle is optimal as possible

When am I best to take the 30mg Dbol?, all at once or spread throughout the day?

How much Milk Thistle should I take and when?, during and after cycle or just after?

Any help will be very much appreciated
    Either will work. Spread through the day is best IMO. AM/NOON/PM
    If you go the once daily route,,,take it one hour prior to training.

Thread Information