Infidel101 is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle... Critique

After running my first cycle by the experienced folks on here I got some great advise and went with it. (12 weeks Test Enth @ 500 mg a week) Will be starting my PCT next week. I made a previous post about my cycle experience. Looking to have another go at it here once finished with PCT and settled back in. Will be getting bloods at the end of PCT. Just gearing up and planning for the next go around. Any suggestions for additions or reductions are greatly appreciated.

29 yo
    6'3 230 lbs
    12.5% BF (7 point caliper test)

Will be running 8 Week Cycle of:

Test Prop - 150 mg EOD
    Anavar - 80 mg ED
    HCG - 250 iu E3D (continued till/through PCT)
    Aromasin - 12.5 mg E3D

PCT:
    Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
    Torem - 60/60/30/30

Goals are simple. Lean muscle and strength increase with limited bloat. Will hit the diet section once I get everything ordered and make sure I'm gtg. Diet was good and clean last time around, just think I ended up a bit low on total calorie intake. Hoping to have a better go at it this time. Open to any and all suggestions for additions or subtractions. Thanks in advance.

Ares75 is offline New Member
    Infidel is a name a friend uses that I was in the military with and now work with. Does this fit your profile?

It does. I doubt we work together though. What branch/unit?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those are some solid stats...

150mg Prop EOD would put you around either 900mg-1g per week which seems a bit excessive.

Maybe 100mg EOD?

Personally I like ED pinning to keep my blood levels a bit more stable. You could even exercise the idea of 75mg ED.

150 mg EOD should only put me at 450-600 mg per week... or is my math off? Only reason for running the 150 mg level is because of the gear. Has a history of being a bit under-dosed. May give it a go at 100 and see how I respond. Do you think 75 ED would fair better? I ran 500 mg/wk with no sides (except slight increase in body hair and slightly more oily skin) Would running lower test be a better bet since I'm also running the Var?

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel101 View Post
    150 mg EOD should only put me at 450-600 mg per week... or is my math off? Only reason for running the 150 mg level is because of the gear. Has a history of being a bit under-dosed. May give it a go at 100 and see how I respond. Do you think 75 ED would fair better? I ran 500 mg/wk with no sides (except slight increase in body hair and slightly more oily skin) Would running lower test be a better bet since I'm also running the Var?
    Oops my fault, my math was wrong not yours. You are correct.

Those dosages seem fine. Anywhere in between 500-600 you benefit from. I don't see a reason to run your test lower since you're on var. I would just run it how you have it. If you're primarly focusing on cutting and eating a caloric defficient diet then you could possibly lower the test and let the var do it's thing.

I think 100-150mg more or less of test will have microscopical differences. Just stick to 1 dose goal from the start and focus more on diet and workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel101 View Post
    Meaning to add. Pinning ED will help keep your blood levels more stable as compared to EOD. It's your decision , Goodluck.

Will look into the possibility of ED pinning... not afraid of needles and not my first cycle but, still not sure if I'm up for ED. Are the benefits truly worth it for the ED pinning? Is there a noticeable difference in gains or reduction in sides if you pin ED? Guess I'll have to do some reading.

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming if you got'm.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Make sure you take enough time off between cycles. Time on + pct= Time off.

Will do. Just getting my ducks in a row for the next run. I'm a bit ocd about having everything completely planned out before I start. Especially when it comes to stuff like this.

5tephen is offline New Member
    I'm interested in starting a cycle of test eth, I've started my research but I keep getting mixed arguments for and against. My question is simple is attempting a cycle with test eth advisable for a beginner to the steroid world ?

Thanks

Yes. 500 mg Test E per week (split into 2 separate 250mg injections E3D) is the standard go-to for a first cycle. Try the search function or google or, just read through the first three pages of this sub-forum and you'll find more than a dozen "first cycle" suggestions. There is a good sticky at the top with excellent info for first time aas users. Helped me out a lot.

Also, it's usually much more productive to start your own thread... especially if your topic is completely unrelated to the original post.

Thread Information