harley121 is offline Associate Member

Deca D*ck questions- new thread vs hijacking a current one

I have read about Deca Dick, etc. and wanted to see if I could get a real definition of it. I have seen you actual Penis shinks- wow, you get testicular atrophy, you get ED, etc. I did a cycle w/ just Deca and anavar back 20 years ago- didnt know anything then, no Test added, etc. and there may have been a bit of testicular atrophy, but wood was good, everything else was fine, No PCT after and had 2 wonderful kids after that, along w/ sex life. Can someone- for the sake of a new guy here- lay that out for me?

jpowell is offline Banned
    you just want to know what deca dick is? sound like you ans tho bro--all a the above--different ppl are gonna have different sides..its depends on your genetics so to say..like why do some guys get gyno and some don't? but im sure like usual (have done no research at all to support this) as long as your using an A.I. on cycle youll have no prob..or even caber.--but this is why we rec to use test base even at trt levels.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Deca -dik is basicly describing the inability to achieve wood while cycling Deca. This is USUALLY not a prob. when test is run at high enough levels. Remember terms like this most likely have been around since the days before ppl realized test was a base and needed in all cycles. Over the years ppl have run alot of compounds without test and most, with any real experience will tell you it's a big no no.

So its just a potential case of ED while on it. It sounded like in some posts it may continue on after you stop pinning it- like not just for a few weeks but for life?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by harley121 View Post
    So its just a potential case of ED while on it. It sounded like in some posts it may continue on after you stop pinning it- like not just for a few weeks but for life?
    That is indeed a possability anytime you shut down natty production. Thats the risk!!!!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Thanks for the info

Thread Information