Thread: Cycle Choice?

JMBDB is offline New Member

Cycle Choice?

So i have been trying to decide which route i should take.. this is only the third cycle and i have been off for 7 months. I have 30ml of test C 300 which i would run at 600mg Per week but i also have 10ml of tren E.. I know ill have to dose down the test a lot maybe 200 or 300 a week if i do tren but also i only have 10 weeks or tren at 200mg per week? So is that long enough for tren? I would rather stick to Test and not tren i ran 500 test/week and 300 deca /week 10 weeks last time. Im three months away from being 23 190lbs 10% BF. I want to bulk then cut spring time. Im getting the tren for free thats why i even have it in the first place. so.. Test C 600/week for 15 weeks or 300 Test/week for 15 weeks and 200 Tren E/week for 10 weeks. Already know my diet, have my A.i. and Pct, Ect.. ON HAND. Just looking for advice, I respect tren for what it is so im hesitant to start it right now.. I appreciate all the help.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    At the age of 21 you should do more research. Not to many here will recommend using aas at your age.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    what age did you start taking aas??

Im not 21.. im 22 and will be 23 on feburary 28 2013. I would never ask a question on here if i was 21. I know how that goes, It says 21 on my profile im not sure why. I was 21 when i ran my first which was 250 test/E for 10 weeks. Ran my second until march of this year and have been off since.

rsking is offline Junior Member
    what was your second cycle?

Test E 500/week Deca 300/week

10 weeks

Thread Information