BallerBoi is offline Junior Member

First Cycle Input

Hey guys I just turned 18 last month and to celebrate I bought myself some Tren from a buddy I kinda work out with. I've been injecting for about 1 month now (1 injection a week, have injected 5 times already) and I can tell it's pretty legit stuff as I've read some symptoms of Tren, night sweats etc etc and I've been experiencing all of them. This is my first cycle ever with any type of steroid , I plan to run this stuff for 10 weeks, but I read somewhere i should have a PCT (Post cycle) which I haven't lined anything up yet.

My main question is what should I use for a PCT, or do I really need one? How important is it? So far I was just planning on cycling like this:

Week 1-10 Tren
    Week 11-?? PCT
    That was it, but now I might need to add a PCT in there. My stats are:

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 140 ish
    Training: Been working out for almost 6 months now
    BF%: Around 12-13%
    Diet: I have been keeping track with this new app for my iphone and I'm logging about 2000 calories a day.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

mesotiny is offline Junior Member
    you should have probably asked first before you even started..i,m a newbie and I can tell alot wrong with this post...

Quote Originally Posted by mesotiny View Post
    you should have probably asked first before you even started..i,m a newbie and I can tell alot wrong with this post...
    I know what you mean, I feel stupid for not fully educating myself before I started. I would stop taking the tren , but I've already gone this far and I don't want it to be a waste of money =/

So I'm hoping before I reach the end of the cycle I can have my PCT set up so I'll be in good shape

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    theres so much wrong here, I'm calling troll.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    this has to be a joke

realgear is offline Banned
    I feel bad for this guy did you see his calorie take no ai I bet you 100 dollars he ends up with gyno.

mesotiny is offline Junior Member
    that was my first thought too.."troll"...you never know though

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    LOL...here we go again!

Frank help him out cause I personally think it's like someone shooting them self in the head then screaming help.

I was nervous to make a thread because I knew people weren't going to take me serious =( But I'm 100% serious.

I keep seeing Clomid in people's PCTs. I read it's suppose to help lower estrogen

Quote Originally Posted by BallerBoi View Post
    I was nervous to make a thread because I knew people weren't going to take me serious =( But I'm 100% serious.

I keep seeing Clomid in people's PCTs. I read it's suppose to help lower estrogen
    You really want some solid advice (even though you wont follow it) STOP. You are wrong on sooo many levels that health risks are nearly 100% gauranteed!

If I am really doing something wrong I'll stop taking this, I'd rather listen to you guys and not ruin my life. I just don't want this tren to go to waste, because now if I do stop I won't be able to use the rest of it since some is missing.

But I want to know why I HAVE to stop, can't I just get my PCT ready for when my 10 weeks is done?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On my way to the gym. Will be interested to see where this goes and the feedback that will transpire.

BallerBoi.....you've basically just aimed a loaded gun at your face and asked the members here to take turns pulling the trigger. Your cycle is nothing short of foolish. 18 years old, starting with tren , taking advice from a buddy, no PCT planned, no education on interventional endocrinology or steroid use , no mention of an AI.....the list is damn near endless.

You'll certainly get "some" help but prepare yourself for a lot more brow beating in the process. Hormone manipulation isn't a joke and can result in very serious repercussions.

If I am really doing something wrong I'll stop taking this, I'd rather listen to you guys and not ruin my life. I just don't want this tren to go to waste, because now if I do stop I won't be able to use the rest of it since some is missing.

But I want to know why I HAVE to stop, can't I just get my PCT ready for when my 10 weeks is done?
    OK...first. Tren is the most powerful AAS available and along with that comes some of the worst side effects as well. Tren is noted for causing high BP, insomnia, night sweats, increased aggression, lucid dreams and more.

The other issue is that using Tren without test will cause you to shutdown your natty test production and not be able to function well as a man. Another problem since I doubt you are using an AI is prolactin related gyno. This means you could grom man boobs and lactate from your nipples. Hows that for reasons to stop???

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"

no your not doing something wrong your doing everything wrong (if this is not a joke) just stop and f the tren who cares if it gos to waste is it worth f-ing your self up over it it already went to waste anyways because your not doing any of this right stop it right now and forget it

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    OK...first. Tren is the most powerful AAS available and along with that comes some of the worst side effects as well. Tren is noted for causing high BP, insomnia, night sweats, increased aggression, lucid dreams and more.

The other issue is that using Tren without test will cause you to shutdown your natty test production and not be able to function well as a man. Another problem since I doubt you are using an AI is prolactin related gyno. This means you could grom man boobs and lactate from your nipples. Hows that for reasons to stop???
    Getting man boobs is one of the reasons I never thought I would try steroids . But the people I work out with say that only happens when you cycle for too long. But I'm sure you know for more than they do, so I'm leaning with your advice. But as far as PCT goes, what's a typical PCT line up?

Getting man boobs is one of the reasons I never thought I would try steroids. But the people I work out with say that only happens when you cycle for too long. But I'm sure you know for more than they do, so I'm leaning with your advice. But as far as PCT goes, what's a typical PCT line up?
    They are dead wrong...there are many guys here who have gotten gyno withing weeks of starting their cycle. Is your tren A or E???

It's 'Trenbolone Enethate'

It's 'Trenbolone Enethate'
    Do you have access to PCT drugs like Nolva or Clomid? How many injections at what dosage have you done?

rsking is offline Junior Member
    The stats makes me think its a joke. 18, 6'2 with 140 pounds? That was a BAD birthday gift. To tell you the truth I would see a doctor... Like........TONIGHT

YES, I do have access to Clomid! That's where I was getting at. I realize I already messed up big time, but I was hoping to be able to fix this by lining up a PCT.

The guy I got my tren from has Clomid to buy, the reason I did't buy it when i bought the tren is I had no idea what it was. As for the doses, I've been injecting 450mg every Sunday night.

Edit**

Well I'm more on the lean side, that's why I only weigh 140.

Can you get Nolva??? So you have injected 4X now...is that right???

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If ur worried about it going to waste u can send it to me :-P if you need anything related to pct check the site sponsors, but I kinda like the idea of going to a doctor.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Then I'd go and kick the guy u work with square in the junk and just yell YOU KNOW WHY!!

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    ^gahaha.

what would u rather waste? a few bucks of oil or ur health? toss the bottle. buy some clomid. try again in 10 years.

Nolva, hmmmm. Ill check to see if he has any, whats nolva by the way? Someting better than clomid? I havent seen any vicible side effects, so i might be good.

Edit**

I have injected 5 times.
    Last edited by BallerBoi; 11-06-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Nolva, hmmmm. Ill check to see if he has any, whats nolva by the way? Someting better than clomid? I havent seen any vicible side effects, so i might be good.

Edit**

I have injected 5 times.
    Well you really should have BOTH nolva and clomid (if I only had one I would prefer nolva)

I would stop for real..PCT or no PCT. The downside of stopping without a proper PCT is less than the downside of continuing what your doing.

If you can get nolva and clomid then you will start them 14 days from your lsat pin (which hopefully was this Sun.)

Yeah, yesterday was my last pin that I've done, im guessing that means injection. I see the guy i bought the tren from tomorrow, ill see if he has Nolva. I have noticed gains though, ive gained about 10lbs already, im really happy. But knowing in the future this is going to harm me, doesnt make me feel good.

Yeah, yesterday was my last pin that I've done, im guessing that means injection. I see the guy i bought the tren from tomorrow, ill see if he has Nolva. I have noticed gains though, ive gained about 10lbs already, im really happy. But knowing in the future this is going to harm me, doesnt make me feel good.
    We will definetly help you though Baller...I'm glad to hear your done with the tren . If your buddy argues that stopping is not a good idea, send him on here to argue his point. Honestly I wouold question if I ever spoke to a guy that would put me in such a risky position.

Your biggest issue is diet. My wifes maintanence calories is probably about what your eating. You are going to have to be prepared to spend $ on food and eat even if your not hungry, eat even if the though makes you sick. You want to be over 200 lbs then you have to eat like someone over 200 lbs

I understand, thank you guys for the help and advice, especially you Lunk. Im pretty upset that he wouldnt even tell me im running a cycle wrong. He just wanted the money im assuming

Thats what drug dealers do...up sell the goods, even if they will do you no good.

Can I expect to see your full diet with macro's posted in nutrition within the next day or 2? We can get the ball rolling and start showing you real and SAFE gains!

Yeah ill put my diet up on there. Whats macros though

Yeah ill put my diet up on there. Whats macros though
    The info on the label (or can find on sites like calorie counter .com)

Calories
    Protein
    Carbs
    Fat

Us e the sticky at the top of that forum to determine your TDEE and there is a great sticky outlininf bulking diets

You saved his life lunk thanks i thought he was joking.

The Kernal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    The info on the label (or can find on sites like calorie counter .com)

Calories
    Protein
    Carbs
    Fat

Us e the sticky at the top of that forum to determine your TDEE and there is a great sticky outlininf bulking diets
    Great work lunk! If this dude aint a troll then you've probably saved him from HRT for the rest of his life

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No you didnt waste your money but you could have wasted a LOT more in the near future. Listen to Lunk1 and the others who said STOP!!!

IF you are lucky you will recover quickly and not have any ED or other issues. What you need is food. PLEASE dont say you eat a lot. What you eat is empty calories, not REAL food. You need to get your diet in line as suggested and you will gain weight/muscle just fine without any of the side effect of aas.

Put the gear away or sell/give it to someone else; you wont need it for several more years. Dont worry about your fiends who may be doing the same thing because in a few years you can LOL at them and take their girlfriend because they cant get it up of have man boobs.

Thread Information