enigma10 is offline Member

Coming back on..

Hey guys, I've been off for about 5 months and im swinging back on BUT i need to lose some BF as its very high, I'm ordering T3 and Clen to assist with the BF (unless suggested otherwise) and then I would like some opinions on what to come back with. Last I was on Tren E and Test C.

Male
    6'4"
    280Lbs
    bf%high 20's

Thanks Guys

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Firstly, that's a long comeback...injury?

Secondly, T3 and Clen will help a little, but they're really for guys who are close to their goals...these two are 'put you over the top' chems.

Thirdly, if you're really coming back, and you once used Test/Tren , then you should know diet is the key, exercise is secondary, and that all hormones, chems, supplements, etc. are a ancillary. Conquer the table, hit the gym (wisely, hard, and routinely), but most of all be patient...your changes will come.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    that high of bf can come down easily very fast. then cycle if you want to still. t3 and clen idk i like my muscles i work real hard for them to be there and im not wasting away on t3. clean diet and hardwork alays provails. it's a marathon not a sprint enjoy the comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    that high of bf can come down easily very fast. then cycle if you want to still. t3 and clen idk i like my muscles i work real hard for them to be there and im not wasting away on t3. clean diet and hardwork alays provails. it's a marathon not a sprint enjoy the comeback!
    I've heard that about Muscle loss with T3 but i need to drop the BF and dieting is doing ok and im repping at the GYM which i hate bc I'm looking at more weight and damning this weight loss but you have to do dirt. So are you suggesting only Clen with diet ?

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Firstly, that's a long comeback...injury?

Secondly, T3 and Clen will help a little, but they're really for guys who are close to their goals...these two are 'put you over the top' chems.

Thirdly, if you're really coming back, and you once used Test/Tren, then you should know diet is the key, exercise is secondary, and that all hormones, chems, supplements, etc. are a ancillary. Conquer the table, hit the gym (wisely, hard, and routinely), but most of all be patient...your changes will come.
    Thanks Magic, patient is something im definitely working on but BF loss then muscle gain is a must for me. My comeback was due to life's obligations and it slowed me down but im at idle so GYM is a good come back.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    No i am not saying clen or t3 but... maybe just maybe you can find a nice research company and find some gw501516!!!!! look into it.

Bring this thread back up, so in my mission to try weight loss i did Albuterol, but it didn't do anything, i didn't automatically blame it on the alb, i looked at my lifestyle. I wasn't eating clean and had a new level of stress and lack of sleep, all those added to the non weight lost but i should have lost something

Any who, what do you guys recommend for the second time around, to be honest i mis-calculated, its been a year since my last shot of test and tren and i havent been hitting hard like i use to of 5 times a week.

I would like to know is tren and test are an ok with a clean bulk this time.

Thanks

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    Bring this thread back up, so in my mission to try weight loss i did Albuterol, but it didn't do anything, i didn't automatically blame it on the alb, i looked at my lifestyle. I wasn't eating clean and had a new level of stress and lack of sleep, all those added to the non weight lost but i should have lost something

Any who, what do you guys recommend for the second time around, to be honest i mis-calculated, its been a year since my last shot of test and tren and i havent been hitting hard like i use to of 5 times a week.

I would like to know is tren and test are an ok with a clean bulk this time.

Thanks
    Nothing is going to be '"ok" if you are not yet dedicated to diet and training. You said "I havent been hitting hard like i use to of 5 times a week"

I would suggest getting a diet and your training locked tight this time around for a good 3-6 months...so you know your in the zone per se. Then perhaps consider AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Nothing is going to be '"ok" if you are not yet dedicated to diet and training. You said "I havent been hitting hard like i use to of 5 times a week"

I would suggest getting a diet and your training locked tight this time around for a good 3-6 months...so you know your in the zone per se. Then perhaps consider AAS.
    I was planning on a good diet but my body reacts fairly quick to weight loss (though i use to weigh 340 of fat and lost 120) but in general i wanted something quick for weight loss but also maintain some muscle to bring me up, i was thinking of something before i just do straight diet, i already tried Albutral.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    I was planning on a good diet but my body reacts fairly quick to weight loss (though i use to weigh 340 of fat and lost 120) but in general i wanted something quick for weight loss but also maintain some muscle to bring me up, i was thinking of something before i just do straight diet, i already tried Albutral.
    I would just stick to a basic test cycle then to assist with muscle waisting during a cal defeciant diet. This is really all thats needed. None of it will make you lose weight. I can gain a ton of weight on test/tren ! Its ALL diet!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I would just stick to a basic test cycle then to assist with muscle waisting during a cal defeciant diet. This is really all thats needed. None of it will make you lose weight. I can gain a ton of weight on test/tren! Its ALL diet!
    So for losing weight just test ? and then for bulking test and tren ?

Thread Information