mattman47 is offline New Member

Tren Cycle Help!

Hello I have been doing a lot of research with trenbolone /Act and I am curious to get other's responses and opionons on the correct dosage. I am going to use a test during. I am wondering what everyone suggests for a good test and PCT to supplement. Aromasin and/or maybe even letro to make sure there is no such existence of moobs. Here are my stats. If I am missing anything please do not hesitate to ask.

Height,6'2
    Weight 220
    Age 22
    athlete

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sounds like your 1st cycle do to your lack of knowledge.1st cycles are test only test eth is good@ 12 weeks.Run Adex as your ai@ .25 eod to start.Pct is clomid and nova.Now I aint going to give you the doses beacuse I want you to read it in the pct section.And while your there read up on Gyno and how to treat it.Then hit the educational threads and read the young and Steroids .Then if you still want to cycle post your diet in the diet section to see if its ok.At your age you do risk doing serious damage to your endo system.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I would suggest reconsidering tren on a first cycle. A very strong compound and most likely not needed to reach your goals.

What is the goal with your cycle???

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    I would suggest reconsidering tren on a first cycle. A very strong compound and most likely not needed to reach your goals.

What is the goal with your cycle???
    x2

You will be more than impressed with a simple test cycle. Save the tren for a later cycle

mattman47 is offline New Member
    I am an athlete. I want to cut and gain only lean mass to keep my speed. I have done much research on the cycle but I greatly value your opinion please do not hesitate to tell me your opinion. I have been in contact with a friend who has experimented with tren and other cycles before. This is a result of my general interest of the cycle. I have looked at other cycles but I am most attracted to the lean gains and cutting of tren.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agree with above.

Take a quick read through these cycles. They help point you in a better direction for you first cycle.

Good luck.

Most Common Beginners Cycles

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman47 View Post
    I am an athlete. I want to cut and gain only lean mass to keep my speed. I have done much research on the cycle but I greatly value your opinion please do not hesitate to tell me your opinion. I have been in contact with a friend who has experimented with tren and other cycles before. This is a result of my general interest of the cycle. I have looked at other cycles but I am most attracted to the lean gains and cutting of tren.
    Matt..first you have to understand that no AAS including tren determines if you bulk or cut. They do not determine if your gains are lean or if they are dirty. That is 100% controlled by diet. I have not experimented with Tren (I have run it on nearly every cycle I have done).

I will also tell you that one of the most noted side effects of tren is the lack of cardio ability. I get winded after a few sets of lat pull downs or walking up and down the stairs at work lol. The stuff is no joke and really should be left to those with some solid AAS experience and a good grasp of AAS side effects.

I will personally guarantee that you can achieve your goals with proper nutrition...I'm sure your set on using AAS so adding Test will be the best place to start. Make sense??

Thread Information