Thread: Test flu?

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member

Test flu?

Hey guys i know that I been posting a lot but just wanna make sure I'm straight. So I pinned on Monday morning by Monday night I was feeling run down, body Aches. Just really crappy. No fever or nothing just really shitty. I feel a little better today. I'm doing 500mg test e, 300mg deca a week. Also doing 250iu HCG twice a week and 30mg dbol daily. I have never had these sides before. So my question is, is this test flu and will it eventually stop after a few weeks? Any other info would be great too. Also if someone could explain test flu to me that would be great too. Thanks guys

dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member
    Is there any real evidence to suggest that test flu is a real thing? Iv not read any research that explains it properly. If your taking test then chances are you will be in the gym very regularly, pushing yourself even harder than normal to get the most from the test. Gyms are dirty places packed with bacteria and viruses transmitted onto free weights and machines by touch from person to person, and also in the air from people's breath recirculated by air conditioning machines. Working hard = tiredness= depleted immune system. Add all this together and you are exposing yourself to germs with weaker bodily defences, of course you are far more likely to pick up viruses that will make you feel run down. I would say this is the cause of most 'test flu' an indirect effect. Any thoughts? Feel free to shoot me down and point me too some relevant research im happy to be proved wrong

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    It happens to me every time man. I get mild like flu symptoms exactly as you described. People can call it psycho-somatic, placebo, fake, our whatever, but it does happen to me. It passes within a few days though. You'll be good. I think its just your body reacting to the foreign substance.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Really need to take a look further into other causes as well. What did you eat that day are downing red bull and other training drinks? Spiking blood sugars with improper diet or a combination of? Are you overtrained, this happens as well inject some gear and then go over train putting undue stress on muscle and joints and finally getting proper rest..
    Last edited by fit2bOld; 11-07-2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: grammer

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Really need to take a look further into other causes as well. What did you eat that day are downing red bull and other training drinks? Spiking blood sugars with improper diet or a combination of? Are you overtrained, this happens as well inject some gear and then go over train putting undue stress on muscle and joints and finally getting proper rest..
    I do t drink anything but water no juices or anything like that. My diet is on point cleaned that up with a nutritionist before I started this cycle. I have been told about what the guy said above about the body adjusting to foreign substance but it didn't happen on my first cycle so kinda stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by AsEpSiS
    It happens to me every time man. I get mild like flu symptoms exactly as you described. People can call it psycho-somatic, placebo, fake, our whatever, but it does happen to me. It passes within a few days though. You'll be good. I think its just your body reacting to the foreign substance.
    Does it happen everytime you inject or just at the beginning of a cycle till your body becomes accustom to the gear?

Or is my gear no good? It's Kalpa pharmaceuticals test enan and dragon pharma deca and Kalpa 10mg dbols. Any got experience with these? I used a different brand last cycle

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    I usually get it the day after i start, and it lasts about 4 days or so. It goes away after the first week.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I've really never experienced this personally and if I had to choose one as the culprit, it would be the d-bol. Also have you run multiple compounds in the past? Give it some time and see if it straitens out.

Just to update you guys I feel better we will see how I feel after my next pin. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have copped the flu without fail a few weeks into a test cycle, always just figured its bad luck, but what do you know week3-4 test p ATM and hmm I now have the flu

Thread Information