Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"

Doctor gave me arimidex

Hey finshed up my test e/ superdroll cycle was awsome then went nearly straight on to test p but got some bad gyno so i stopped. Went to the doctor and asked for arimidex , tamox and hcg he said no to the two latter but yes to the arimidex. Ive been on it for 2 weeks now at one tablet a day(1mg) and its going good the gyno has come down alot. But i have lost the urge to sleep as in i dont get tired i lay in bed for hours. I have a very physical job so normaly im worn out and pass out but i think the arimidex is causing it. I cant get to see the doctor for 2 weeks so should i stop taking the arimidex now that the gyno has stopped? Will it come back if i do stop? Im natuarl at the moment by the way.

The doctor i saw was on to it tho ay. I went in there and said i have a out break of gynocomastia and his response what hormones did you take? He was good about it tho he gave me 4 months worth of repeats and said i should see a plastic surgon so next time it dose not happen again.

Cheers from australia
    Last edited by Euroholic; 11-08-2012 at 09:00 AM.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is that supposed to be your PCT?

I got my hands on tamox Last night so i will stRt tommorow at 50/40/40/30 its been 3 weeks since my last pin. I just want to no if anyone else has had trouble with arimidex and sleeping?

That's not a known side afect of arimidex .

You did not propery plan this cycle. You don't have enough for a good PCT, you need to add clomid and you should have been on hcg durring the cycle. It's too late to use hcg.

Do proper research next time and purchase what you need ahead of time.

Thanks for the reply but i dont believe in pct im a always on kind of guy. I only came off to stop the gyno. Maybe i should just see a plastic surgon and get the operation so that way i wont get gyno again.
    Last edited by Euroholic; 11-08-2012 at 09:33 AM.

If you are a lifer and gyno prone your going to need the surgery, or you could try running lower doses. Tamoxifen and AI can help combat gyno while on cycle.

Gl

Cheers i think i will get the Surgery its only 4 grand. I dont get bloat so i never bothered with AI's this is my first time on one so id say its deffinatly causing my insomnia

You need to keep estrogen to a normal level no matter what your gyno is doing.

A mans body is not made to handle high levels of estrogen.

Hmm that makes good scense mate. Take me under your wing my friend..

Hey, that's why we are here.

There is a good thread on why.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-cycle-Swifto

Cheers friend that was a good read. Ive decided to stop the arimidex and save it for later use. Im just going to get the surgery to remove the glands. I dont no how people cycle ay i feel like crap being off. Cant wait for the feeling of needle breaking the skin and feeling the test in my body!!!

kmms is offline Productive Member
    did you look at your labs at the dr's office? just curious because if i took 1mg arimidex every day i'd be crippled with negative sides.

No i dident he told me to go to the hospital to get some breast scan but i never did. Ive been on 1mg now for 2 weeks that should have lowered my estro a bit ya? Ill stop tonight.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    No i dident he told me to go to the hospital to get some breast scan but i never did. Ive been on 1mg now for 2 weeks that should have lowered my estro a bit ya? Ill stop tonight.
    i'm sure the doc had some reason to dose you like that. did he tell you how long to stay at that level?

No he had no idea what it was he had to get me to spell it for him and he looked it up in his data base. I told him i could not get to a plastic surgon till febuary so he gave me a 4 month proscription and said take one tablet a day till then. But i think i should stop now? Would 1mg a day for 2 weeks lower my estro a fair amount? Call me crazy but i feel like my sack is getting a tad bigger..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu
    That's not a known side afect of arimidex .

You did not propery plan this cycle. You don't have enough for a good PCT, you need to add clomid and you should have been on hcg durring the cycle. It's too late to use hcg.

Do proper research next time and purchase what you need ahead of time.
    Actually, yes. Anastrozole CAN cause insomnia a doses of 0.5mg and higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    No he had no idea what it was he had to get me to spell it for him and he looked it up in his data base. I told him i could not get to a plastic surgon till febuary so he gave me a 4 month proscription and said take one tablet a day till then. But i think i should stop now? Would 1mg a day for 2 weeks lower my estro a fair amount? Call me crazy but i feel like my sack is getting a tad bigger..
    There are a lot of risks with a dose of 1mg/p.d.
    I can't believe a doctor would dispense a dose that's used to treat ER+/PR- breast cancer and tell you to take that daily. Wow! There are numerous risks with dosing 1mg daily for prolonged periods.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    There are a lot of risks with a dose of 1mg/p.d.
    I can't believe a doctor would dispense a dose that's used to treat ER+/PR- breast cancer and tell you to take that daily. Wow! There are numerous risks with dosing 1mg daily for prolonged periods.
    Well i live in a small mining town with few women so i guess the doctor had no clue really. So is it safe to stop? Or should i lower the dosage down to zero over time?

manmanman is offline Associate Member
    call troll

Quote Originally Posted by manmanman View Post
    call troll
    How so?

Well i live in a small mining town with few women so i guess the doctor had no clue really. So is it safe to stop? Or should i lower the dosage down to zero over time?
    Are you still on a cycle or a TRT program? If you are taking any form of exogenous testosterone , cut your dose to 0.25mg q.a.d. (every other day) and see how that works. If you are off everything, drop your dose to 0.25mg twice a week for two weeks and then stop completely. Tapering is usually not required but since you've been taking a high dose daily, tapering is safer.

When was your last BW?

Actually, yes. Anastrozole CAN cause insomnia a doses of 0.5mg and higher.
    Awe...you might be right on that. I've always used aromasin at 12.5mg/day. Never heard of insomnia issues or experienced them due to aromasin.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu

Awe...you might be right on that. I've always used aromasin at 12.5mg/day. Never heard of insomnia issues or experienced them due to aromasin.
    It can happen with all AIs but its dose and duration dependent. I've personally never had it with Adex but I run low doses.

SERMS cause me more sides if used more than 14 days compared to AIs.

Are you still on a cycle or a TRT program? If you are taking any form of exogenous testosterone , cut your dose to 0.25mg q.a.d. (every other day) and see how that works. If you are off everything, drop your dose to 0.25mg twice a week for two weeks and then stop completely. Tapering is usually not required but since you've been taking a high dose daily, tapering is safer.

When was your last BW?
    Ok bloke thats what ill do. Was about 3 weeks ago im healthy as a ox.

Ok bloke thats what ill do. Was about 3 weeks ago im healthy as a ox.
    Good stuff. I hope everything works out. Let me know or the other guys here if there's anything more we can do!

Thanks buddy will do.. The arimidex are not cheap tho $150 from the pharmacy for 30 pills can only imagine what they cost on the black market.

Thanks buddy will do.. The arimidex are not cheap tho $150 from the pharmacy for 30 pills can only imagine what they cost on the black market.
    Our sponsor's site (ar-r ) carries liquid arimidex . That might be an option for you in the future.

Thread Information