TxIslandBum is offline New Member

Peptides before AAS cycle?

First off I'm 28 yrs old 5' 11'' 190lbs w/ a couple PH cycles under my belt and 7 years moderate lifting experience. I have done my research, properly planned, and previously posted in regards to starting my first AAS cycle consisting of M-Drol/Test-E. (4/12 wks respectively)

Call it a bad omen but weeks before finally I started, I fractured my arm in 3 places and tore a tendon in my elbow. Dr. recommended surgery but I couldn't afford it and obviously, this set me back in the gym. I have been cleared 100% for 6 weeks now but remain very limited with any arm exercises due to pain from the injury.

From research on this amazing site, I feel Peptides would greatly assist in over-coming my injury. However, everything I have read regarding combining AAS and Peptides involves Peptides AFTER an AAS cycle.

Soooo my questions are....
    Is there any risk/disadvantage to running Peptides before an AAS cycle?
    If running both would I still do Peptides for 12 weeks?
    How long should I wait AFTER Peptides to run AAS cycle or could I overlap?
    Does this affect my normally scheduled PCT?

Sorry it's a lot but through all my research, I haven't quite found the answers to these questions.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by TxIslandBum; 11-08-2012 at 10:11 PM.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    which specific peptides are you referring to? the ghrh's and ghrps can be run indefinitely if you aren't pinning grams per day.

something like tb500 though is more "cyclish" meaning choose somewhere between 2-5grams per week for a number of weeks and your aches/pains/minor injuries should have resolved.

i also haven't found any reason NOT to run peptides and aas together. i just placed an order and will be trying them during my pct, after it's over and into my next test e cycle.

there's also a separate forum here for peptide specific questions. not saying that your question doesn't belong here as it's aas related however you might find more peptide specific answers in that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    which specific peptides are you referring to? the ghrh's and ghrps can be run indefinitely if you aren't pinning grams per day.

something like tb500 though is more "cyclish" meaning choose somewhere between 2-5grams per week for a number of weeks and your aches/pains/minor injuries should have resolved.

i also haven't found any reason NOT to run peptides and aas together. i just placed an order and will be trying them during my pct, after it's over and into my next test e cycle.
    I was leaning towards GHRP-6 / CJC-1293. My biggest concern is assuring I get 100% out of my M-Drol....I don't want to start it while still feeling limited in the gym. Should I start peptides and just start the M-Drol/Test after I feel the pain subside whether it's 2 weeks in or 12 weeks in?

there's also a separate forum here for peptide specific questions. not saying that your question doesn't belong here as it's aas related however you might find more peptide specific answers in that forum.
    Yeah, I want to post in the peptide, AAS, and PCT sections to gain all my answers. Newbie, I know. I actually started to post it in the peptides section but after seeing there were 5600 viewing AAS versus 600 in Peptides, I felt I might get better feedback here.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    There ar several peps I could recommend, but I dont have much experience. I would like for someone to try some of the ones on my list because of recent health issues, I am not able to take them on myself. If you do use them, please make a log for us to follow. There are so many of us who are really wanting to try some peps and would like feedback on the ones used. Thanks, and Good Luck! Nice shark BTW! I got my biggest this year of the beach. PCB baby! lol

Quote Originally Posted by TxIslandBum View Post
    I was leaning towards GHRP-6 / CJC-1293. My biggest concern is assuring I get 100% out of my M-Drol....I don't want to start it while still feeling limited in the gym. Should I start peptides and just start the M-Drol/Test after I feel the pain subside whether it's 2 weeks in or 12 weeks in?
    you need mod grf 1-29, not cjc. mod grf plus ghrp 2/6/ipa can be run anytime, aas cycle or not. the only difference is the timing of pins for either muscle growth or fat burning.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    There ar several peps I could recommend, but I dont have much experience. I would like for someone to try some of the ones on my list because of recent health issues, I am not able to take them on myself. If you do use them, please make a log for us to follow. There are so many of us who are really wanting to try some peps and would like feedback on the ones used. Thanks, and Good Luck! Nice shark BTW! I got my biggest this year of the beach. PCB baby! lol
    which ones are on your list? i just ordered ipa, mod grf 1-29, ghrp 2&6 and pt141 from the states. going to be trying them right on through my current pct , off cycle and next test e cycle.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would not run aas until you are fully healed.

Peptides well, what are you trying to do?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    which ones are on your list? i just ordered ipa, mod grf 1-29, ghrp 2&6 and pt141 from the states. going to be trying them right on through my current pct , off cycle and next test e cycle.
    IGF DES is my first choice. Also, that Ghrp 6(unfamiliar with 3), Pt141 and a few more. Ill have to check the list if I can find the dang thing.

IGF DES is my first choice. Also, that Ghrp 6(unfamiliar with 3), Pt141 and a few more. Ill have to check the list if I can find the dang thing.
    i'm not going to be trying IGF, IGF DES etc anytime soon. just haven't read enough positive feedback related to their use. i'm going to be "toggling" with the ghrh's and ghrp's though and will be trying the ghrp 6 for morning/early afternoon pins (hunger) and ipa for night time pins. based only on what i've read, it's my understanding that the hunger associated with ghrp 6 would allow me to substitute it for dbol in my next bulking cycle.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    I've been using ghrp-2/cjc w/o DAC dosed at 250mg/100mg 3x per day, and its doing wonders for my cut. It also helped heal a pec injury very quickly. Not as expensive as it's cracked up to be either. I believe it costs me $2.20 per day for chemicals, pins, bacstat water, and alcohol wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    I've been using ghrp-2/cjc w/o DAC dosed at 250mg/100mg 3x per day, and its doing wonders for my cut. It also helped heal a pec injury very quickly. Not as expensive as it's cracked up to be either. I believe it costs me $2.20 per day for chemicals, pins, bacstat water, and alcohol wipes.
    that's a bargain if it's working as well as you said. most women spend more than that every day on a mocha frapuccino with sprinkles and whipped cream.

that's a bargain if it's working as well as you said. most women spend more than that every day on a mocha frapuccino with sprinkles and whipped cream.
    hahahaha! weirdly enough, this is exactly how i rationalize it! now I just gotta find some way to rationalize the price of a myostat inhibitor... hmmm
    Last edited by SportbikerKid; 11-09-2012 at 12:18 AM.

How long have you been doing this for? BF% lost?

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    also helpful to know if you are pinning before fasted cardio and looking solely for fat loss or are you weight training as well and pinning post workout?

also helpful to know if you are pinning before fasted cardio and looking solely for fat loss or are you weight training as well and pinning post workout?

Ive been researching this some. I just dont know if Im adding it to my cycle.

well I don't want to hijack this thread, but...

I've been doing it for about 3 weeks I believe. Cutting was nuking the hell out of my strength as it always does. After about a week on peps, I noticed that the strength started staying static, and some lifts even started going up. I can't speak to the BF because the GHRP is bloating me up pretty bad. I noticed some spot fat loss around the area I was injecting in (weird huh?). first dose is right when I get out of bed, second dose is pre-workout fasted, third dose is before bed. fasting for at least 1.5 hours before each pin and 40 mins after. I'm using a 3x5 routine hitting every muscle 2-3x per week coupled with short cardio and a 500 kcal defecit, and it's working awesome. There is a noticable bodyfat change in the mirror even with the bloating. All in all I'm loving these peps. I am about to order a year's supply to experience the long-term effects

Stats if relevant:
    5 foot 11 inches
    196 pounds bloated
    12-13% bodyfat (about 2% leaner than my avatar pic)
    355 bench
    420 squat
    no AAS use.

Sorry @ OP for the thread jack. I hope you find some of this info useful

well I don't want to hijack this thread, but...

I've been doing it for about 3 weeks I believe. Cutting was nuking the hell out of my strength as it always does. After about a week on peps, I noticed that the strength started staying static, and some lifts even started going up. I can't speak to the BF because the GHRP is bloating me up pretty bad. I noticed some spot fat loss around the area I was injecting in (weird huh?). first dose is right when I get out of bed, second dose is pre-workout fasted, third dose is before bed. fasting for at least 1.5 hours before each pin and 40 mins after. I'm using a 3x5 routine hitting every muscle 2-3x per week coupled with short cardio and a 500 kcal defecit, and it's working awesome. There is a noticable bodyfat change in the mirror even with the bloating. All in all I'm loving these peps. I am about to order a year's supply to experience the long-term effects

Stats if relevant:
    5 foot 11 inches
    196 pounds bloated
    12-13% bodyfat (about 2% leaner than my avatar pic)
    355 bench
    420 squat
    no AAS use.

Sorry @ OP for the thread jack. I hope you find some of this info useful
    you're weight training fasted? fine for cardio imho but i wouldn't be pushing weights around without having eaten first.

you're weight training fasted? fine for cardio imho but i wouldn't be pushing weights around without having eaten first.
    naw. I pin, wait 40 minutes, eat a 500 kcal meal, then run out the door to the gym

Sisonpyh is offline New Member
    i'm not going to be trying IGF, IGF DES etc anytime soon. just haven't read enough positive feedback related to their use. i'm going to be "toggling" with the ghrh's and ghrp's though and will be trying the ghrp 6 for morning/early afternoon pins (hunger) and ipa for night time pins. based only on what i've read, it's my understanding that the hunger associated with ghrp 6 would allow me to substitute it for dbol in my next bulking cycle.
    Cant you inject vitamin B-12 at 1000 mcg for the same hunger effect?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisonpyh

I have found that B12 doesn't really help with appetite. I've front loaded and then dosed EOD and it has very little effect IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisonpyh View Post
    not sure because i haven't used b12 injections however i'm pretty sure people don't use b12 to encourage a stronger GH pulse.

you need mod grf 1-29, not cjc. mod grf plus ghrp 2/6/ipa can be run anytime, aas cycle or not. the only difference is the timing of pins for either muscle growth or fat burning.
    ahh ok, thanks. Purpose will be for muscle growth and restrengthening the injured arm

I have just started researching (tons) on peps the past couple weeks. Not quite prepared enough to start peps but pretty certain I want to go that route and will definitely post a log. Sorry to hear about the health issues, hope you heal soon. Congrats on the shark! Nothing beats shark fishing from the beach. My buddy landed a 12' 3'' tiger last weekend...pretty rare here

I would not run aas until you are fully healed.

Peptides well, what are you trying to do?
    My thoughts exactly...I want to be 110% before I start the aas. As far as the peps, wanting to get BACK to "normal" strength again and be able to over come the constant pain when trying to lift since the injury.

Sisonpyh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I have found that B12 doesn't really help with appetite. I've front loaded and then dosed EOD and it has very little effect IMO.
    Good to know, read it somewhere that stated it helped, but nothing backing it up.

Kmms- Should of clarified, I meant it in terms of just hunger increase, not GH increase.

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    It's funny how different the reviews for IGF are. I'm using IGF-1 LR3 and its great. It gives me great pumps and feels very similar to using sus

Thread Information