vtach12 is offline Associate Member

Gyno on blast, letro dose and recommendations

Been blasting and cruising for 2 years with no sides. Now started a blast 3 weeks ago running 600 test C and .28 of dex every other day like I have before. Today I noticed a painful lump behind myright nipple about the size of a pea. I assume its gyno starting. I ordered some liquid letro, should be here in a couple of days.
    My question is, should I stop the blast or just increase the dex, ? When the letro gets here start with .5 and increase by . 5 every day until day five and hold until results ( hopefully chunk nipple)? Can this be treated while still blasting, or at least cruising? What is best to do starting now?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by vtach12; 08-22-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it is actually gyno, letro works best for reversing the symptoms. Once the symptoms set in, however, all the letro in the world won't do much for you. If you have real gyno symptoms, 14days of Letro at 2.5mg/ed is the best place to start. This might make you feel a little like crap but it will begin to take care of early stage symptoms. From there, you should be able to cut back to 1mg/ed for a wk or so and then hopefully 1mg/eod. From this point, continue to decrease the dose until you find a comfortable dosing that keeps the gyno away.

Well just noticed the pea size lump this morning, couldn't have been there more than a day or two. Should I stop the blast all together? Take the dex every day until I start the letro to keep the estrogen at bay?

Are you leaner than you were before? It could have been there all along and you just now noticed because you're leaner.

If it is new, for the sake of preventing a worse scenario the best thing to do would be drop your test down to a TRT level, continue with your arimidex and switch to letrozole once you get it. Once it's clear you can consider your next course of action gear wise.

So I think I will continue to blast and add the letro and dose like this : 1. Day 1: .25mg letro +.28 dex Day 2: .50mg letro Day 3: 1.0mg letro Day 4: 1.5mg letro Day 5: 2.0mg letro Day 6: 2.5mg letro, then keep at this until the lump is gone, or until I hit PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    So I think I will continue to blast and add the letro and dose like this : 1. Day 1: .25mg letro +.28 dex Day 2: .50mg letro Day 3: 1.0mg letro Day 4: 1.5mg letro Day 5: 2.0mg letro Day 6: 2.5mg letro, then keep at this until the lump is gone, or until I hit PCT.
    If it is actually gyno symptoms, which I can't say from what you've said 100%, but if it is the way I laid out the letro use above is going to be far more effective. Just start with 2.5mg and then go down...there's no reason to ramp up...attack the crap while you still can.

Anyone k.ow how long one needs to be on the letro @2.5mg a day before one should start to are results? Should I just end the cycle or keep blasting? The lump doesn't seem any bigger and I have upped my liquid dex to. 3mg everyday.

seriouslifter is offline Member
    bump for me also. i am starting a cycle soon and want to try to get rid of this pre existing gyno with letro

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    For me about 3-4 weeks for results. Like the previous post said drop back to a TRT cruise dose and 2.5mg Letro/day for 2 weeks and then .25 daily. Mine was completely gone before I could finish all 30 pills and started a new cycle using 12.5mg Exemestane eod and have had no more problems. Good luck!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    These are some ideas on how to combat gyno. These are merely ideas to help you make an informed decision. DO NOT blame me if these do not work, or you feel like crap. But these protocols have worked VERY well and combating and REVERSING gyno on many others here on this site and elsewhere.

Also, there is an effective protocol that includes Raloxifene and an AI like Aromasin or Arimidex .

Rolaxifene is dosed typically at 60-80mgs/day. Your AI is similar to on cycle protocols.

C-Bino’s Gyno Reversal.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UHmbMK7X_ft

Progesterone and prolactin induced gynecomastia

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...a#.UHl9KK7X_fu

Approach to the Patient with Gynecomastia

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/96/1/15.full

http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.html

Thread Information