rolered is offline New Member

First Cycle Question

Dear All,

I am new to the community and would have some question to you.

I am 27, eating around 3700 Calories a day, 100 gr. prot.

Working out 4 days a week and following a bulking program.

I have currently a low body fat and weight 79 KG.

I am taking since 2 weeks Andriol Testocaps which is giving me some awesome dynamism and strength, my recovery time improved as well drastically.

What would you advice me as Oral steroid to take in complement of this ?

I wanna take some lean muscle.

Thanks for your reply and advice,

Cheers

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rolered
    Dear All,

I am taking since 2 weeks Andriol Testocaps which is giving me some awesome dynamism and strength, my recovery time improved as well drastically.

Cheers
    Only 100 g of protein at 79kg? What are ur macros like? Lets see your diet. With only 100 g of protein, either ur carbs r through the roof or fats are.

Dear All,

Cheers
    Ok now that I've completely woken up lol what are ur doses like on those? I've never done them but from what I hear that's a very weak steroid. Also, they are an oral, I hear they don't go through the liver, but I'm not sure. If they do, I wouldn't recommend another oral, especially for first cycle. First cycle should be test only. But I think u need to work on ur diet as well.

Are u taking an ai? Pct?

Hello Man,

Thx for ur reply.

Well for the testocaps they are actually not metabolized by the liver which make them safe orally.

I know the dose is weak but i will increase till 8 caps a day. As for now i get results from them which i assume come from the pills in itself and not some kind of placebo effect.

For the proteins how much u advice a day, the 100 come from some supplement. I assume trough my diet i get around 100 / 120 a day.

I am not taking any AI or PCT yet to be frank i dont know what is.

Thanks for your help and advices,

Cheers

Hello Man,

Thx for ur reply.

Well for the testocaps they are actually not metabolized by the liver which make them safe orally.

I know the dose is weak but i will increase till 8 caps a day. As for now i get results from them which i assume come from the pills in itself and not some kind of placebo effect.

For the proteins how much u advice a day, the 100 come from some supplement. I assume trough my diet i get around 100 / 120 a day.

I am not taking any AI or PCT yet to be frank i dont know what is.

Thanks for your help and advices,

Cheers
    Yeah after I saw ur post I looked into them, they are safe orally, but still wouldn't recommend anything else. One, first cycle should b test only. Two, you have no idea what ai or pct is. U simply weren't even close to being ready for even this mild aas. The gains could be coming from an increase in calories. I'll b the first one to tell u that I'm not familiar with this aas, but it seems to me like ur dosing is quite low. Also I wouldn't ramp up on them. Personally, I just wouldn't recommend u take ANY aas. You don't know the basics and without that you will just do more harm then good. Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen in excess amounts, that's what you need an ai (aromatose inhibitor). After you come off the aas ur system will b shut down and u will need a pct(post cycle therapy ) to restart ur system. Protein needs to be at least 1.5g/lbm. U sir need a lot more learning before dabbling in the aas world and much more solid foundation. Ur only two weeks into a mild ass (and looks like really low dosages). My advice would b to stop the cycle. I doubt u need a pct at this point, others on here would probably know better on that part. I know it's not what u wanna hear but that's my advice.

Hello Man,

Thank for your advice.

I will follow them, increase my calories count and proteins.

For the testocaps i will finish what i get. An other two weeks. However i doubt at low dosage they would convert in estrogen.

Thanks

Hello Man,

Thank for your advice.

I will follow them, increase my calories count and proteins.

For the testocaps i will finish what i get. An other two weeks. However i doubt at low dosage they would convert in estrogen.

Thanks
    Smh....

Haha well maybe SMH for the "i doubt at low dosage they would convert in estrogen"

Well my doctor assured me it would be fine for this physio intake level ?!

Haha well maybe SMH for the "i doubt at low dosage they would convert in estrogen"

Well my doctor assured me it would be fine for this physio intake level ?!
    The smh was in reference to the WHOLE plan.

Dr? Is this some type of trt?

Not about TRT, this doc. assure me that low intake level of Test with testocaps would be a benefit for my recovery, also i can get the testocaps for free.

Not sure if he is BS me ?! i would doubt has he is family member.

Not about TRT, this doc. assure me that low intake level of Test with testocaps would be a benefit for my recovery, also i can get the testocaps for free.

Not sure if he is BS me ?! i would doubt has he is family member.
    Maybe not intentionally but any time u have exogenous test in ur body starts to suppresses ur natural test, via hpta negative feedback loop. Even low doses can aromatize depending on the individual...
    Even at 40mg exogenous test, ur body only produces I believe 3-11mg of natural test a daily (those numbers could b wrong, I'd have to refresh myself) but its pretty low on a mg scale. Idk bud, I think u need to do some more research...I'm just saying, if I were in ur shoes I would stop what I'm doing...

allright man thanks for your reply, so in your opinon the test i am taking make more bad than good.

However how do u explain the boost in energy and strenght i got ?

Is it some placebo or could be the effect of the test ?

Thanks

allright man thanks for your reply, so in your opinon the test i am taking make more bad than good.

However how do u explain the boost in energy and strenght i got ?

Is it some placebo or could be the effect of the test ?

Thanks
    I think that it will create some strength and mass gains because its more test then u have in ur body now, but I also think doing it the way u are is stupid. No ai, no pct, and poor diet. U will not retain anything because ur going to be shut down or suppressed at the least if ur lucky. There's still a chance for aromitization. Ur just not doing it right, so yeah, more harm then good would/could be done in the long run.

Thread Information