Iron82 is offline New Member

Terrifying experience.

Thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by Iron82; 01-19-2013 at 03:07 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to hear this happened. You've found out the hard way why many of us disprove of younger guys using gear. Your hormones control so many functions: sleep, appetite, growth, sex drive, mood, and much much more. Hormone manipulation (using steroids ) carries REAL risks that can have short term AND permanent effects. Moreover, there are so many factors that need to be controlled an managed to get the best experience out of steroids: nutrition, training, AI management, body fat, age, prior use, etc.

Many young guys aren't ready physically or mentally (as you found out) to deal with the changes that occur. It's much more than sticking a few needles or pills in your body.

How have you been feeling lately?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Sorry to hear this happened. You've found out the hard way why many of us disprove of younger guys using gear. Your hormones control so many functions: sleep, appetite, growth, sex drive, mood, and much much more. Hormone manipulation (using steroids ) carries REAL risks that can have short term AND permanent effects. Moreover, there are so many factors that need to be controlled an managed to get the best experience out of steroids: nutrition, training, AI management, body fat, age, prior use, etc.

Many young guys aren't ready physically or mentally (as you found out) to deal with the changes that occur. It's much more than sticking a few needles or pills in your body.

How have you been feeling lately?
    Thanks for the reply. I pretty much was back to normal the next day, gonna add this fact to thread.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    That sucks! Sorry to hear that... I would I agile you are still way to young... I'm no expert yet, but I wouldn't chance it at 19 years old. Just lift, eat, sleep, lift, eat, sleep. You will make huge gains at your age. If you want a little size try CREATINE.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That was definitely all in your head. Apparently the idea of being on steroids really bothered you, so don't chance it again.

No it definitely was not all in my head ... the idea of being on steroids was very exiting for me.

I was having suicidal thoughts and your telling me that it was all in my head ?
    Last edited by Iron82; 11-09-2012 at 08:50 PM.

It's just a Fact that you are to young, it's not an opinion... It is rarer that it would end good then bad... If you didn't have bad side effects there may be something wrong with you... It is normal to have side effects at that age... People don't just say wait til your older so they will stay bigger than you.... You are to young!!! Sorry, and good luck!

After some research I think it has to do with the sus. Now that i think about it i think the 2 sus shots where more like a week in between.
    Last edited by Iron82; 11-09-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Everything you just described there was part of a textbook psychosomatic experience.
    The fact that you were back to normal the next day proves it, since those drugs would have taken 3 weeks to clear your system, and your hormones were even more out of whack afterward.

Your hormones can trigger mental issues... Just look at what high estrogen does to normally tough men! It seems it would take a while to subside though like stated above...

noon is offline Senior Member
    Thoughts that strong would be do to you having thrown your body's natural
    balance completely out of whack. if the deca was real and the sus was not you would be
    having trouble with the erection
    just my thought

I could not get an erection. I felt like committing suicide. I dont see how it could be in my head. Getting on steroids was very exciting for me and i didn't think much about it after I shot up.

So do you want to do another cycle soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron82 View Post
    I could not get an erection. I felt like committing suicide. I dont see how it could be in my head. Getting on steroids was very exciting for me and i didn't think much about it after I shot up.
    Are you serious???
    Those are both major issues related to mental health. Suicidal ideation is not a physiological, but psychological condition.

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    No it definitely was not all in my head ... the idea of being on steroids was very exiting for me.

I was having suicidal thoughts and your telling me that it was all in my head ?
    He is likely right... your hormones have a lot to do with it. It actually sounds like you had an anxeity attack ( I have YEARS of experience with them ). It's not uncommon with a panic attack to have thoughts of suicide and really any sort of thoughts like that are possible. Keep in mind that it's not really "all in your head" as anxeity though many times classified as a mental issue is much more an emotional issue intstead which stands to reason why the juice was reacting somehow to your chemistry. It doesn't sound like that stuff is for you at your age... but then again I think you already knew that. Wait until you need it and not using it just to be the biggest, strongest guy around. Not always worth it.

I cant wait ...
    I was actually about to call my friend up a couple of weeks ago till i remembered what happened.

"all in your head" ticked me off because it sort of belittles what happened when he whole experience was such an ordeal ... but i understand what you are saying

Thats very different from saying it was all in my head .

Just wait! Trust me! You will see huge gains at your age with the rite diet and training! Your testosterone is high at your age. You can still get big and lean. Eat, left, sleep, eat and then do it again. It will be time for AAS one day, just not now...

Aside from what I was thinking my entire body, physically , was in great pain .

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    "all in your head" ticked me off because it sort of belittles what happened when he whole experience was such an ordeal ... but i understand what you are saying
    Someone telling you it was all in your head is just an opinion. You seem to be a bit to touchy as it is and roids won't help that. Thoughts are "in your head", which is ok... that's just where they come from... you can't say it's all in your feet lol.

I understand that very well. Back then not so much. I was under the impression that I would turn into mr olympia over night.

Hang in there! And do the rite thing... You know what it is...

Thread Information