Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member

When to start hcg

People run hcg for 8-12 weeks. Well if hcg can desensitize the leydig cells, why is it ran for so long without ramping up the dosage or even waiting till the last few weeks and blasting it. And on top of that, wouldn't hcg desensitize the leydig cells enough to render the pct useless until the receptors have been up regulated?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i like to run it throughout the cycle.

the danger of "desensitizing" the leydig cells will be more affected by the dosage of each pin. if you follow the usual dose of 250iu 2x/wk, you should be ok.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good questions.

I think it takes high doses and long periods of time to cause massive desensitization.

Hmmm no offense to either of u, but that answers not good enough lol I appreciate the responses but I'm looking for something more factual. I mean I'm sure its protocol for a reason. I just want to KNOW the reason. The thing that got me thinking about it was the PoWeR PCT. it incorporates hcg during pct. but blasts it for 16 days @ 2500mcg.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Hmmm no offense to either of u, but that answers not good enough lol I appreciate the responses but I'm looking for something more factual. I mean I'm sure its protocol for a reason. I just want to KNOW the reason. The thing that got me thinking about it was the PoWeR PCT. it incorporates hcg during pct. but blasts it for 16 days @ 2500mcg.
    none taken.
    its always good to do a thorough research before you put your health at risk.
    cheers

Thanks bud.

Mick? Marcus? Aus? Roman? Opinions?

Lunk?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Those are doses that I was referring to as too high.

What everyone suggest and I have always used is 200-250ius twice per week or e3d. Start either at day one or up to around week 3. Run it up until the day you start PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu

Those are doses that I was referring to as too high.

What everyone suggest and I have always used is 200-250ius twice per week or e3d. Start either at day one or up to around week 3. Run it up until the day you start PCT.
    And that's what I've been told, just curious if anyone has any more evidence on say saturation points of leydig cells. Or why the protocol is how it is. I'm not finding much

Thread Information