willBbig1day is offline Junior Member

Question cant decide on first cycle

man so many choices, I wish there wasnt so many different types of gear I wish there was just one kind that did everything for you and didnt cost that much , at first i wanted to do
    500mg/wk sust 1-10 wk
    400mg/wk EQ 1-10 wk
    50mg proviron ed 1-10 wk
    and clomid for 4 weeks after cycle

but after checking some prices i think it might be cheaper to do this

500mg/wk sust 1-10 wk
    400mg/wk primo 6-10 wk
    50mg proviron ed 1-10 wk
    and clomid for 4 weeks after cycle
    so what im asking is do you think the 2nd cycle will be just as good and do you think it would be cheaper, i wish i could add some dbol the first 4 but no way i can afford that
    this will be my first cycle and i want it to be a good one but i dont want to go broke in the process if you need my stats they are 5'11" 175lbs, lean but not real sure on exact bf, and im 23 so let me know what you think, also how important do you think novladex would be in this cycle

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Why dont you just try test only for your first cycle. I have yet to do a cycle but i think i have decided to try either sust@500wk or enth@400-500wk for my first cycle. Many of the experienced board members say its not a bad idea to try just test the first time.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmmmm

I wish there wasnt so many different types of gear I wish there was just one kind that did everything for you and didnt cost that much
    don't we all grasshopper, don't we all

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Cycle one sounds good to me if you are lucking to make more substantial gains. I'd hold back on the proviron (until I needed it) and buy less allowing me to buy the dbol for a jump start.

hey what if i replaced the EQ with deca how would that work, im just not sure about deca it seems a little shaddy especially the deca dick part but if neither one of these cycles are any good what would be the best first cycle for around $800 or so

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dude, if you take a test with deca , you wont get deca dick that much ! sus has 4 tests in it, bot hlong and short chain esters

El Kabong is offline New Member
    I would just do enanthate /deca for a first cycle. You'll love it.

i was all planned on doing enanthate and deca but now somebody told that this would work better
    week 1-4 dbol 25mgs ed
    week 1-10 test at 500ms ew
    week 8-14 winny at 50mgs eod
    with clomid at the end for 4 weeks

I hate asking all these questions and not being able to decide on something i feel like such an idiot but with every reply its getting narrowed down to the right one hopefully this will be my last post asking about my first cycle. but im still leaning to the enanthate and deca for an 8 week cycle but if anyone one could let me know what to expect from these to cycle i would appriciate it

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Not sure on this but i would run any Test for at least 10 weeks. Some bros here even say 12 weeks. That first cycle u stated is gonna cost you 800 man u need a new source.

Thread Information