Abide is offline New Member

Input: Halodrol Cycle

Body Profile:
    Age - 27
    Height - 6'2"
    Weight - 183 lbs

I'm consuming 3,500 calories/daily.
    Ran Deca for two years age 16 to 18. Very piss poor move, and my nuts hate me for it.
    I'm aware I'm not at the ideal wait to start cycle, but that ship has sailed and I'm on day one.

Cycle:
    Halo-V
    75/100/100/100/125/125

Cycle Support:
    NAC - 375 mg/daily
    Milk Thistle - 600 mg/daily
    Selenium 100 mcg/daily
    ALA 250 mg/daily
    Hawthorn Berries 565 mg/daily

PCT:
    Undecided, however Torem has cleared customs. I don't think I need the SERM but would like input on this.
    Last edited by Abide; 11-10-2012 at 10:57 PM.

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure what it is you're looking for input on? I'm by no means an expert but it sounds like you already started the cycle so you're not looking for advice on that. If you want advice about the serm IMO it's never a bad idea
    To use it. That being said I suppose you could use an OTC pct and just keep the serm on hand as a just in case. I'm done with ph/ps the risks seem to outweigh the rewards

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Just wondering... How huge did you get running DECA for 2 years straight? You must of been a monster!!!

Abide is offline New Member
    I failed to specify the PCT was my area of concern but that concern is now minimal to none. I am considering increasing all week doses by 50mg. I know I can handle it - I'm thinking I'll just look like a sweaty mess. I'm a little frustrated I'm running a pro but when you have nada for sources it happens.

I ran DECA in 8-12 week cycles, during that time, and never being off for more than five weeks. I was young - enough said. I was a wrestler but quickly was out of class to compete. I floated between 280-300 lbs, with approx 16 BF.

I do have four cysts on my jewels. Went unnoticed until age 21. Big cancer scare for me but all is well. Some days they feel like soup. I battled high PSA numbers spiking to 10.3.

Edit: I also developed a thyroid goiter, from that use, that threw me hyper for several years, before diagnosed and corrected. Young folks I'm a walking poster board on how this will mess you up.
    Last edited by Abide; 11-11-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Thread Information