Cheifjuana is offline Junior Member

Three discussion questions for Gear questions

Are there currently any new gear products that just came to the market that your wanting to try?

Or are there any products about to be introduced that are top of the market?

Are there any Bodybuilding tabs like in Limitless or anything close to it?

Please discuss.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheifjuana
    Are there currently any new gear products that just came to the market that your wanting to try?

Or are there any products about to be introduced that are top of the market?

Are there any Bodybuilding tabs like in Limitless or anything close to it?

Please discuss.
    1. I've seen encouraging results with SARMs but I feel there isn't enough long term safety data with the newer compounds yet for me to be comfortable using them.

2. I'm working with a company now developing a new line of compounds with a very different MOA. Side effects thus far are non existent and efficacy looks promising but it's way to early to draw meaningful conclusions. I've got my eye on these compounds and I'm hopeful.

3. Lol...I think just about everyone would like a Limitless-like drug. There are a few approved prescription stimulants that yield a similar effect WRT to mental concentration, focus, energy, and vitality. These aren't approved for body building...but that hasn't stopped their abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

1. I've seen encouraging results with SARMs but I feel there isn't enough long term safety data with the newer compounds yet for me to be comfortable using them.

2. I'm working with a company now developing a new line of compounds with a very different MOA. Side effects thus far are non existent and efficacy looks promising but it's way to early to draw meaningful conclusions. I've got my eye on these compounds and I'm hopeful.

3. Lol...I think just about everyone would like a Limitless-like drug. There are a few approved prescription stimulants that yield a similar effect WRT to mental concentration, focus, energy, and vitality. These aren't approved for body building...but that hasn't stopped their abuse.
    Is there any product that is expensive, in the hundreds of dollars maybe thousands that claims to have a super pill?

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheifjuana View Post
    Is there any product that is expensive, in the hundreds of dollars maybe thousands that claims to have a super pill?
    myostatin inhibitors. I believe that to get crazy results you should dose at like 1-3mg/kg. this can add up to a few thousand a day haha

WRT to super pill....can you elaborate? A super pill to promote muscle growth?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

WRT to super pill....can you elaborate? A super pill to promote muscle growth?
    Yes. Like in limitless but for muscles

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes. Like in limitless but for muscles
    I would think only if the supper PILL comes with a replacement liver. You aren't going to find anything in pill form that wont have an effect on the liver in a negative way anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

I would think only if the supper PILL comes with a replacement liver. You aren't going to find anything in pill form that wont have an effect on the liver in a negative way anytime soon.
    Why is that? I'm intrested in going to school for this and curious.

Because with a pill or anything taken oraly everything has to pass through the liver and anything that is considered anabolic is toxic to the liver. Typically the stronger/better for building muscle the worse it is. The pills that CLAIM they have no harmful effects on the liver is because they are either supplements (fake steroids ) or they are lying. Even most pro hormones are harmful or toxic to the liver. Injections bypass the liver and thus are the choice by those who have done thier homework.

Because with a pill or anything taken oraly everything has to pass through the liver and anything that is considered anabolic is toxic to the liver. Typically the stronger/better for building muscle the worse it is. The pills that CLAIM they have no harmful effects on the liver is because they are either supplements (fake steroids) or they are lying. Even most pro hormones are harmful or toxic to the liver. Injections bypass the liver and thus are the choice by those who have done thier homework.
    Okay. So, is there a injectible that is or could potentially not be harmful and beneficial like a super steroid ? Is there anything on the black market/market that is super expensive with crazy results?

There is NO magic pill or injection, no. No matter what you use it is dependent on, Training, diet and genetics. Just as there is NO steroid to loose weight. They all more or less help you gain muscle but not without possible side effects especially if you are not ready to use them. Some of the side effects can be temporary and other quite permanent.

Best thing is to start with the stick notes above and start reading. Anything better, stronger or more anabolic in the near future will also have side effects especially for the uneducated and un prepared users. They will be more for the elite users to gain even more size than now.

Like anything in life it's advisable to learn before use and to start slow or you are apt to crash and burn. You dont want to learn how to drive in a Formula 1 race car. You may want to until you hit the wall at 200mph then it's game over. Same with any AAS use. You want to start as noted in the sticky notes about by those who have experience. Learn from other people's mistakes instead of repeating them.

You have heard the saying more is not always better. This is one of those cases and also stronger is not better. You dont want to find the strongest thing out there and start using that. Thats sort of like turning 21 and for your first drink shooting ever-clear or stronger. Not exactly a good idea. Actually you would recover from taking shots of ever-clear much easier than an aas/steroid.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-11-2012 at 03:59 AM.

There is NO magic pill or injection, no. No matter what you use it is dependent on, Training, diet and genetics. Just as there is NO steroid to loose weight. They all more or less help you gain muscle but not without possible side effects especially if you are not ready to use them. Some of the side effects can be temporary and other quite permanent.

Best thing is to start with the stick notes above and start reading. Anything better, stronger or more anabolic in the near future will also have side effects especially for the uneducated and un prepared users. They will be more for the elite users to gain even more size than now.

Like anything in life it's advisable to learn before use and to start slow or you are apt to crash and burn. You dont want to learn how to drive in a Formula 1 race car. You may want to until you hit the wall at 200mph then it's game over. Same with any AAS use. You want to start as noted in the sticky notes about by those who have experience. Learn from other people's mistakes instead of repeating them.

You have heard the saying more is not always better. This is one of those cases and also stronger is not better. You dont want to find the strongest thing out there and start using that. Thats sort of like turning 21 and for your first drink shooting ever-clear or stronger. Not exactly a good idea. Actually you would recover from taking shots of ever-clear much easier than an aas/steroid.
    Actually my first time drinking was partying at 16, downed half a bottle of everclear then got head in a closet and passed out. Currently I hate alcohol. Lol

But thank you I don't plan to intend to do that anytime soon. Im curious if there is anything in the world that is close to something like that.

There is no magic pill or panacea for muscle growth. Body building or body "shaping" isn't like putting on clothes. It takes time and a whole lot of patience. Unfortunately our society has become a little too lazy where hard work is replaced by the "have it all, have it now" mentality.

Sure there are a lot of drugs and supplements that will support and promote fitness goals but putting on lean muscle or losing body fat requires a life style change from "convenient and fast" to a long term commitment to exercise and nutrition. Nothing replaces proper eating and exercise. Sure, new compounds may come to market, but any results achieved with said compounds are best achieved and the long term results maintained, with a commitment to eating and training properly and consistently.

What is the best way to have form for aesthetics? And is hgh, tren , test the way to go for aesthetics

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What is the best way to have form for aesthetics? And is hgh, tren, test the way to go for aesthetics
    The best way to go for aesthetics is diet, training, an dedication. The AAS comes after that's in check.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the best way to have form for aesthetics? And is hgh, tren, test the way to go for aesthetics
    Hard work at gym and hard work in the kitchen. And Intense sleep will get you very close of it if not totally there. If not I really think that a simple Test/var can HELP you reach aesthetics. But if your diet and training and REST are not proper. You can take any steroid you want and you still won't be able to reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq

Hard work at gym and hard work in the kitchen. And Intense sleep will get you very close of it if not totally there. If not I really think that a simple Test/var can HELP you reach aesthetics. But if your diet and training and REST are not proper. You can take any steroid you want and you still won't be able to reach it.
    Why do you say test/var

Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer

The best way to go for aesthetics is diet, training, an dedication. The AAS comes after that's in check.
    Is Keto, and carb diet rotating along with fasting enough? Im getting amazing gains

So I'm really just asking what's the best way to get into aesthetics after dieting and kitchen work is done

Thread Information