Unclesam2 is offline Junior Member

Timing of my cycle

Planning on running my second cycle and am gonna be running the same as last time with just another simple 500 mg test e a week for 12 weeks

my only question is that I am going to be going on vacation from march 17th-23rd would it be a good idea for me to plan my cycle so that my pct starts the day i get back from vacation? or I do my last pin the day i leave for vacation?
    because since theres a 2 week gap between my last pin and pct I feel like it would be best to fit the vacation in between that period

can anybody let me know their thoughts please?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see a problem with that. Just don't forget to PCT when you get back from vacation.

adamjames is offline Member
    yeah i would pin the day you leave for vacation then start pct when you get back im in a similar situation myself the last thing you want is to start feeling shit on holiday when your test levels drop make sure you leave that last pin as late as poss

Unclesam2 is offline Junior Member
    thanks a lot i was considering doing it so the last pin is a week before leaving that way i can still have as much test in my system for the final week before leaving

Thread Information