Thread: New to Forum

samsteinbacher is offline New Member

New to Forum

Okay so this is my first post on this forum. I just got a membership at xsport, and I ordered a set of d-anabol-25. Basically I'm skinny as **** beyond all hell. Literally look like I came straight out of the holocaust (no offense to anyone that was actually there). I'm 18, 6 foot, and maybe 116 pounds. I have no idea what I'm doing as far as lifting is concerned, basically just planned on going to the gym and lifting at every machine I saw. (I know that's wrong, if anyone could give me some type of plan I would love you forever). Also a meal plan would be sick as hell. I'm not looking for a get ripped quick solution, I know things take time and determination.

My question is do the d-anabol's really work? Has anyone here personally used them and saw results? If anyone could link me to an older thread that would be great too, I'm sure this question has been asked before.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Your average boiled egg is more anabolic .

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hit up the diet forum those guys will help you pack on the pounds. At 18 there is no point in messing with any steroids . Your natty levels are plenty high and you risk permanently Shutting down your HPTA among other risks. You just need food
    Quote Originally Posted by samsteinbacher View Post
    Okay so this is my first post on this forum. I just got a membership at xsport, and I ordered a set of d-anabol-25. Basically I'm skinny as **** beyond all hell. Literally look like I came straight out of the holocaust (no offense to anyone that was actually there). I'm 18, 6 foot, and maybe 116 pounds. I have no idea what I'm doing as far as lifting is concerned, basically just planned on going to the gym and lifting at every machine I saw. (I know that's wrong, if anyone could give me some type of plan I would love you forever). Also a meal plan would be sick as hell. I'm not looking for a get ripped quick solution, I know things take time and determination.

My question is do the d-anabol's really work? Has anyone here personally used them and saw results? If anyone could link me to an older thread that would be great too, I'm sure this question has been asked before.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome to the board

Please take a moment to read these links. They will help you reach your goals!

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UHBeIa7X_fs

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

How To BULK

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t#.UJJyq2fX_fs

samsteinbacher is offline New Member
    Damn, thanks for all the replies guys. Will definitely look at those links you provided. I got a lot of reading to do hahaha. Thanks guys.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Ecdysterone is a good supplement.

Thread Information