Plix is offline New Member

Anabolics, Alcohol and Marijuana

Hi guys just wanted to get your input on the use of alcohol and marijuana during cycle. I would never drink alcohol while on orals but I was wondering what the effects of a few drinks would be once the orals are done? I am currently running dbol and T-400 (250mg x 2 every week).

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the bboard mate.

We do not discuss street/rec drugs here. Just so you know.

alchohol/oral steroids are both metabolized in the liver. both put stress on the liver. It's probably a good idea if you liike the idea of oral steroids to have your liver panels checked on a semi regular basis

Cheeers!
    ---Roman

Plix is offline New Member
    Thanks man. Now I know.
    I was thinking of getting them checked 2 weeks into use as Im only using dbol for 4 weeks.

The main by product of alcohol is empty calories. You're working hard to get hard, large and lean (I hope) why put empty calories into your body that you're working so hard to perfect?

Cheifjuana is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Plix
    Hi guys just wanted to get your input on the use of alcohol and marijuana during cycle. I would never drink alcohol while on orals but I was wondering what the effects of a few drinks would be once the orals are done? I am currently running dbol and T-400 (250mg x 2 every week).
    I was actually about to try to mix thc oil with an injection and see the results.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheifjuana

I was actually about to try to mix thc oil with an injection and see the results.
    WTH are you talking about Cheif.. Mix what oil with an injection.

So far the only effects that marijuana gives you are aesthetics, appetite, easy weight gain, fat burning, strength boosts, endurance enhancement, focus; visual connevtion between mind&body, quick recover, speed, basically everything. It is also the best protein on earth. Oh and when you fast you get major results
    Last edited by Cheifjuana; 11-11-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

WTH are you talking about Cheif.. Mix what oil with an injection.
    To make my own tren or something. Thc oil; cannabis oil.

Sworder is offline Banned
    The medical you are getting prescribed shouldn't have any adverse effects on muscle building.

Alcohol is very bad for muscle building and has hormonal effects leading to catabolism.

MuscleInk would you have a more complete answer to why alcohol is bad for muscle building?
    Last edited by Sworder; 11-12-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    The medical marijuana you are getting prescribed shouldn't have any adverse effects on muscle building.

Alcohol is very bad for muscle building and has hormonal effects leading to catabolism.

MuscleInk would you have a more complete answer to why alcohol is bad for muscle building?
    Are you kidding me? Its great for it. Almost everything os mental and that's what it does for you.

Alcohol is gross and makes it nearly impossible to gain muscle.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheifjuana View Post
    Are you kidding me? Its great for it. Almost everything os mental and that's what it does for you.

Alcohol is gross and makes it nearly impossible to gain muscle.
    I said that the medical doesn't affect muscle building in a negative way.
    Last edited by Sworder; 11-12-2012 at 12:59 AM.

[QUOTE="Sworder"]

I said that the medical marijuana doesn't affect muscle building in a negative way.[/QUOTE

Lol okay I knew that

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Don't do it.
    Last edited by Doont-Hunter; 11-12-2012 at 12:57 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Guys, as said on the 2nd post, no discussion of recreational drugs no matter if you think it's OK or not. Not even if it's legal in your state now. It's still board rules.

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Guys, as said on the 2nd post, no discussion of recreational drugs no matter if you think it's OK or not. Not even if it's legal in your state now. It's still board rules.
    AAS are drugs though, right? Some might even say there are recreational drugs. What's with the hypocritical stance on the discussion of "drugs" on this forum?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    AAS are drugs though, right? Some might even say there are recreational drugs. What's with the hypocritical stance on the discussion of "drugs" on this forum?
    You can argue all you want except be prepared to be a short term member. Those are the rules. How much are you paying for membership? As it has been said many times, if you dont like the rules you can start your own site. You would be far from the 1st or last to be banned for such discussion.

As they say in Thailand, up to you.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    Mate,

The owner of this board makes the rules. One of his rules, and it is strictly enforced, is that there are no rec drug discussions. So not to sound disrespectful, but if you would like to be an active member here, then you must abide by the rules. It's up to you what you want to do. But please understand that if it continues, there will be consequences. I'd much rather you stick around as a member here, and just follow the few simple rules like the rest of us. That would be my choice for you! =)

Peace
    ---Roman

Thread Information