blackcobra is offline New Member

Help with Albuterol Cycle

I've been looking everywhere for details on how to cycle Albuterol tablets but can't seem to find anything. I have access to Albuterol tablets (4mg) and was wondering how it should be cycled for maximum results.
    I understand it is usually cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, I need help with dosages (i.e. how many tablets to take per day, at what times relevant to workouts etc.) Workouts are usually at 5pm
    Any input is appreciated. Wil be cycling with a low carb high protein diet (possibly a keto if it is more effective?)
    Have been training 5 days a week for almost a year. First few months weren't too serious but I have now fixed my diet and training routine relevant to my goals.
    Heres some stats:
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 80 kg (175 lb)
    Bodyfat: 12-13%
    Thanks in advance

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know the dose of albuterol(I know lot more with clen ) But ketotifen won't be needed on a 2 weeks on/off.(however it won't do any harm to use some but it wont be needed)

I read that you were better to eat more carbs on Clen/albu. It makes sense, it make you burn more calories so if you don't burn your fat fast enough to cover your energy expendure and if you have no carbs to burn well you'll burn muscle. It have an anti-catabolic effect yes. But it not magic... with improper diet you can still lose muscle while on clen/albu. (if i'm wrong about it I would like to know so feel free to correct me if anyone have better knowledge on that)

Thread Information