Thread: What to take?

AmericanDream is offline New Member

What to take?

Whats up guys. I'm planning on starting up a cycle soon, but I want to do it right this time. I'm 23 years old and have played football and worked out my entire life so I am aware of all of the risks involved. I've taken deca , winstrol , test, and test prop before. I've been big my whole life but I have never had abs or just a bad ass body. I was thinking of taking winstol for sure but was curious to what else I could stack it with and how much of it I should take. I just want to do it right this time. Im 6'4 260 right now and I'm not fat or anything just got a bad gene gut that has to go! Thanks

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Test is always a base... But I didn't see anything in there about your PCT , Ai, or hcg . I'd suggest getting your diet spot on to aid in losing your gut before you use AAS.

Best of luck

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-4049538547.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	417.4 KB 
ID:	129268

What is your diet like? and body fat?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    and what are your goals??

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Research my firend!!!!

Start here if you’re under 24:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...**-(GOOD-READ)

An overall read that to make sure you’re ready to take the plunge into the world of steroid use .

Please read this thread by Daem:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ready-to-juice

First Cycle Protocol

Test E or C for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. The 500mg is split between 2 shots that are 3.5 days apart, so Monday morning and Thursday evening for example.

Please see this thread by jimmyinkedup for further explanation:
    1st cycle a quick 4-6 week of tren-a. Advice?

For those of you that feel 500mg of Test may not be enough, here is an article by Swifto regarding growing into your dosages properly.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...into-your-dose!!

You want to run and AI from day 1 of your cycle to control estrogen levels. You can use Arimidex or Aromasin to do so.

Please see this thread by Swifto for more info:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-cycle-Swifto

Proper PCT is needed to return your natural testosterone levels back to normal. This will involve the use of Clomid, which is up for debate with Atomini, Nolvadex , and Torem depending on which you decide on.

A recent post by Swifto explaining all your PCT option:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Which-for-what

For more information regarding PCT start times:
    PCT start times

For more information regarding proper PCT:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y-Steroid.com-)

HCG can be incorporated into your cycle and how to do so is debatable also. Most vets recommend 250 IU every 3.5 days starting in the second week up until the start of your PCT. Other people prefer to use HCG a part of their PCT as well, it’s basically up to you after researching the matter.

For more info please read Swifto’s HCG thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...mportant-is-it

Now that you have done some research, come up with a cycle and the forum will be happy to critique it for you and provide and adjustments needed.

Thanks for the replies. I'm not too serious on my diet, but I do eat healthy. After I start my cycle Ill start my full diet. I'm not worried about getting crazy strong or crazy big. I just want to get cut up and turn about 15 pounds of my body fat into muscle. My body fat is 21 percent. Dont mistake that from thinking I'm fat because I am far from that. thanks

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream
    Thanks for the replies. I'm not too serious on my diet, but I do eat healthy. After I start my cycle Ill start my full diet. I'm not worried about getting crazy strong or crazy big. I just want to get cut up and turn about 15 pounds of my body fat into muscle. My body fat is 21 percent. Dont mistake that from thinking I'm fat because I am far from that. thanks
    Diet is key my friend ! Like I said before getting your diet in check before you start your cycle is key.

If you don't have diet in check before cycle then you most likely wont be able to start after cycling... Test and other compounds can make you uncontrollably hungry... If you don't have discipline before, you definitely won't have it after you start... A lot of people will put on body fat if they aren't disciplined on a cycle... It is a myth that your body fat goes down on a cycle.. Body fat is all due to diet and cardio...

Good Luck!

I agree 100 percent with the whole diet thing. I just finished up playing college ball after 5 years so I can manage my discipline on my diet pretty well. I've basically been a prisoner the last 5 years so I've had to give my life over and train myself good eating habits etc while playing.. You see, I've been busting my ass lifting and eating well the last 5 years to only see "normal" results. It was as if I reached my strength, size, and cut level and maybe with a good summers workout I could maybe gain a little but not much. Now, after being done, I just want to take it easy a little bit and just get cut up just physically fit like I've always wanted to look but couldn't because of drug test. Hopefully this clears some things up.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Diet is key Bro aas isnt a diet aid.

Oh I agree 100 percent. Without a good diet you will never get the results that you would hope. I've just been enjoying myself lately and when I start my cycle is when ill start my full diet. I was just curious to what you guys would suggest me taking with winstrol and what the best cycle would be?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Get rid of your gut first. And you dont just eat clean for 12 wks, it's a lifetime commitment. You're looking at this all wrong.

I really don't think you're ready for AAS use, even though you have prior experience with a cycle.

I understand. Thanks for the help

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
    Oh I agree 100 percent. Without a good diet you will never get the results that you would hope. I've just been enjoying myself lately and when I start my cycle is when ill start my full diet. I was just curious to what you guys would suggest me taking with winstrol and what the best cycle would be?
    This is backwards and makes as much sense as saying, "I'll learn to drive after I take my driving test". If you are experienced with nutrition, then this should be easy for you. Start by posting what you eat daily. If its not good, we'll make recommendations. This comes FIRST. Not after the cycle begins.

I'll drink only water and eat no fried foods.
    Ill eat some eggs without the yolk in the morning along with a protein shake, bake chicken at lunch or buy some wheat tortillas and make chicken tortillas.
    Staying active after you eat is important to burning fat too. I'm not going crazy and getting on some eating plan that controls my life. I understand what foods are healthy and what are not because we had a nutritionist on our staff that taught us a lot. Any other foods that would be good?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
    I'll drink only water and eat no fried foods.
    Ill eat some eggs without the yolk in the morning along with a protein shake, bake chicken at lunch or buy some wheat tortillas and make chicken tortillas.
    Staying active after you eat is important to burning fat too. I'm not going crazy and getting on some eating plan that controls my life. I understand what foods are healthy and what are not because we had a nutritionist on our staff that taught us a lot. Any other foods that would be good?
    You dont have to get on some crazy eating plan that controls your life but it should be a lifestyle choice, not a fad or it's a waste of time. What MuscleInk is saying you need to have the diet dialed in and doing it months before you start a cycle and continue after. You need GOOD healthy eating habits and your body fat will reflect it if it's true or not. You dont just do it while on cycle. A lot of people do this and everyone laughs behind their back because they gain some good size during cycle and loose it all immediately after. Who wants to be a yoyo?

If you are not willing to commit to eating healthy and waiting until you are ready to cycle then you are wasting your and our time asking for any advice and you will just do what you want to do. Choice is yours of course. In school when your coach who had experienced told you how to do something did you just ignore him? Be smart and learn to do things right so you dont have a lifetime of disappointments.

Thank you. Couldn't have put it more clear. I'm going to start my eating plan now and after ill start my cycle and come back on here. Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nope, dont go anywhere. Trust me, there is a LOT to learn. Been her for 4 years and I'm still putting the pieces together. You will change your mind or have it changed for you many times between now and when you start. lol It's best to just continue learning what you will need to do to prepare. There is a LOT more to it than just buying some gear online.

What size needles? Now much per week? 1x, 2x, 3x a week? What will your PCT be? What to expect and what to watch out for. Will you need an AI? Why or why not?

Start by reading the sticky notes about especially the beginner cycle and then more on the PCT threads.

Good luck but stick around. You will get a lot of good (some bad) advice but the vets will steer you in the right direction and keep your health in mind unlike most other sites out there.

Thanks brother. I'm going to take your advice

Eat grilled chicken, canned tuna, brown rice, and potatoes... Don't add any butter or mayonnaise and keep protein way higher than carbs and fat... Honestly you can learn a ton in the nutrition section...

Definitely. Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream
    Definitely. Thanks bro
    No worries! Good luck...

Thread Information