ELicit23 is offline New Member

Test 600x for first ever cycle?

Hi again guys. I was just wondering how good will Test 600x be by itself? Its from the website. I WOULD do a stack, but in big bold letters on the website, it says that deca and dbol and other anabolics are toxic. Test 600x seems to be the safest? My goal is to gain some muscle mass, while burning off fat. Will Test 600x be enough?Do you guys recommend injectibles instead ?
    Idk how I feel about poking myself

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELicit23
    Hi again guys. I was just wondering how good will Test 600x be by itself? Its from the website. I WOULD do a stack, but in big bold letters on the website, it says that deca and dbol and other anabolics are toxic. Test 600x seems to be the safest? My goal is to gain some muscle mass, while burning off fat. Will Test 600x be enough?Do you guys recommend injectibles instead ?
    Lol...
    Ways ur stats?
    Goals?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

225, 17% BF, I wanna burn off some fat, and still maintain my muscle I got from my bulk. I dont want to get HUGE.

realgear is offline Banned
    Elicit23 Do me a favor drop you BF to 14% okay and do this also what does your diet plan look like I see alot of people who want to get big but dont want to eat right...

Oh yeah one more thing how long you been in the gym or are you just starting?

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    You will most likely put on body fat not burn fat unless your diet is extremely disciplined! If you want to lean out use less hormones, until you have much more experience... Do lots of cardio and lower calories and you will see better results than using AAS!

225, 17% BF, I wanna burn off some fat, and still maintain my muscle I got from my bulk. I dont want to get HUGE.
    How long have u been doing research ?

Did u find me rave reviews on your gear?

realgear is offline Banned
    I honestly think he may have just googled steroids lol.

Thanks for the input guys. I keep hearing to drop BF and get a more experience. Im being told for a reason I guess I have to wait. I been at the gym for a year and a half. Researching for a few months. My diet WAS the about 4200 calories a day from brown rice, chicken, steak, nuts, eggs. I had about 3 or 4 regular meals and 2 or 3 snacks in between. Lots of water. For sups, some creatine, protein, BCAAs, flaxseed and Omegas also MVs. Now im at a calorie deficit, my maintenance is at 3100 calories im eating about 2800. Now I eat about 2 or 3 meals a day with 1 or 2 snacks. I cut down a meal or two to maintain my calories low.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELicit23 View Post
    The above supplements are alternatives to real steroids and are legal. With the correct diet and exercise plan you can achieve your goals.

Also, the above do not require pinning - they are administered orally.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

How To BULK

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t#.UJJyq2fX_fs

Ok well lemne let u in on a lil secret:

Take time and do very thorough research, ESP about the gear you just bought.

And if you haven't caught on yet, those pills are not gear.

No, I have been looking into them, but I can never put two and two together. There are different types of test that I never heard of, and then hearing that some orals are very toxic kind of pushed me away for a while. More negative things are said about them than positives, thats why i keep looking and looking to make the safest choice.The only one I heard that isnt as toxic is test, thats why im looking into that one only.

Damn, Mickey I beat me!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, I have been looking into them, but I can never put two and two together. There are different types of test that I never heard of, and then hearing that some orals are very toxic kind of pushed me away for a while. More negative things are said about them than positives, thats why i keep looking and looking to make the safest choice.The only one I heard that isnt as toxic is test, thats why im looking into that one only.
    All anabolics carry risks and side effects. NOTHING is absolutely safe when it comes to steroids . Some may be "safer" but nothing is risk free.

Thread Information