Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Smile New Members Different forum?

I mean this with the greatest of respect but could we have a different forum for newbies to introduce them selves so we keep the forum free fro AAS questions.

Like I said no flame/insult intended and it is great to see new members joining just an idea maybe a poor one but what do you guys think?

Billy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ill agreee with you billy because we know the regulars and we always see whos new its not like we dont notice different post from the different people. I dont think your flaming anyone

Mike Guest
    I don't know - I get what you're saying bro but to open a forum just for intros? I know it gets cluttered with people introducing themselves but hey if I was new to a board I would wanna give a holler out to let everyone know I was new as well - I don't know we'll think bout it if it gets too hectic in here - I welcome everyone here (BTW guys - I posted on a few other boards trying to get people to start moving over here)

CYCLEON Guest
    when we get some traffic in here these things will just blow by. dont worry

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    IM not saying they need a new forum becuse that would cause diffences between everyon were all here to learn but it just seems that instead of introducing themselves and then asking a question at a future date ask the question now. We all are big family here and we all know who is new that shouldnt matter what matters is getting the question answered or having a question asked

Thread Information