Thread: Eca question

red_hulk is offline Member

Eca question

What's up guys, just started my ECA stack today and I'm pretty excited about it! This is my first time doing this so I was wondering if I should take aminos along with it to try and prevent catabolism of muscle, or if that really won't be an issue? I know it can't hurt to take but i was wondering if its important

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think you will need anything over and above the aminos you get in your protein powder (assuming you take protein powder w/ BCAA's). Are you taking once a day just for a pre-workout boost or are you going to do three times a day for weight loss?

I was thinking the same but I was thinking of glutamine on top of it. I just started so I'll only be doing once a day for a couple of days to adjust and look for sides (shouldn't be any Just being safe) the. Around day 3-4 I'll up the dose to two times and progress from there. I'm taking it for fat loss that was just my long way of saying it lol

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I didn't think that Ephadrine was catabolic? It just boosted the metabolism by 5%(?) and mildly suppressed the appetite, the caffeine boosted the metabolism by 8%(?).

That's depending on dosage, but overall I thought that typical ECA stacks tend to give around a 13-15% boost and suppressed appetite a little. I could be way off here, if so, and I'm corrected by another member, I apologise! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    I didn't think that Ephadrine was catabolic? It just boosted the metabolism by 5%(?) and mildly suppressed the appetite, the caffeine boosted the metabolism by 8%(?).

That's depending on dosage, but overall I thought that typical ECA stacks tend to give around a 13-15% boost and suppressed appetite a little. I could be way off here, if so, and I'm corrected by another member, I apologise! Lol.
    You could be right, I was just concerned about burning muscle tissue along with fat. I'm going to take the aminos just in case anyway cause I'll be doing a lot of cardio

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    An ECA stack should be fairly anti-catabolic. As long as you still have an appetite, I would say you should be fine.

Instead of making numerous threads, I figured I'd just post another question here, anyone ever get sort of light headed or a little dizzy on this or a similar supp? I'm almost positive it's from the stack, it's nothing too serious I can handle it, just wondering if its normal

Thread Information