Thread: Clen during PCT

Firepal is offline Junior Member

Clen during PCT

So I used the search button "clen PCT" didint find much info. Ive heard a couple times Clen during PCT is good to help keep gains, how true is this? Has anyone used it before and lost very little? I plan on keeping my diet the same threwought my PCT and to train the way it says in the education sticky about the subject. But if clen can give me some help to ill buy some for sure.

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    I know it can help you keep eating anabolically and not put on a bunch of fat, but I couldn't handle the sides. Even a minimal dose of it wigged me out too much. I'm sure there are a lot of other people who tolerate it well, though.

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by senorrebo
    I know it can help you keep eating anabolically and not put on a bunch of fat, but I couldn't handle the sides. Even a minimal dose of it wigged me out too much. I'm sure there are a lot of other people who tolerate it well, though.
    What the?? Help you keep eating anabolically?? Not put on fat? Im not sure you have a very good understanding of clen .

Clen acts similar to long lasting stimulants and is thermogenic. I personally have not and have not heard anyone else ever say clen helps increase appetite if thats what you're saying? Stimulants decrease appetite. Also, clen is a bronchial dilator. It increases the rate oxygen is absorbed and transported throughout your body, hence it also increases blood pressure. These sped up processes increase your body's metabolic rate and most report increase in specifically fat metabolism. Describing it as not put on fat isn't very clear. The rate your metabolism is running determines what your body will burn up for energy and clen studies and results show it specifically benefits fat loss.

To the op, I have read studies that suggest clen does what your asking, helps maintain muscle. However, I have never personally experienced it or believe it. The fact that clen is thermogenic and increases your metabolism I just don't see how it's possible. I can attest it significantly lowers body fat but I also believe I lost some muscle along with it, although nothing overly significant. My advice, if youre looking for it to simply maintain muscle, i think youre better off loading up on protein and well planned diet than relying on clen. I prefer to run clen during a cycle rather than PCT, then catabolism isn't a worry.

And sonnorebo is correct, it is a volatile chemical and some people do not tolerate it well. If you end up ever using clen, make sure and do your research, there are methods that will help minimize these (constant water consumption, splitting dosages throughout day, vitamins, etc).

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    clen elevates cAMP activate AKt and mTOR. Its only effect isnt an increase in BMR (which btw would result in an increased rate of protein synthesis as well) beta 2 agonists are and have been proven to not only be muscle sparing but slightly anabolic as well. Low dose clen during pct may not be a bad idea. the main thing during pct however is adquate caloric intake. Nothing will cost you muscle more at that time than a caloric deficit.

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Protein synthesis, very good point I didn't consider. Makes sense. Ive read these reports like you mention it suggesting slightly anabolic , just can't say I personally could report the same results. But glad we agree diet is the key!

Thread Information