lukie_88 is offline New Member

Couple quick questions.

Hey every hope this is the right part of the forum so I've just got to questions.

I moved to Thailand to get better and advance my muay Thai/mma fighting.
    I trained for a couple months and started a cycle of test prop only 1ml/mg eod.
    Now I was already fit ad healthy and fumed hard but here in Thailand I train around 8 hours a day... Literally live and breath fighting here. I started gyming abit extra and this cycle has been awsome. I was already lean but I lost a tony bit more body fat and gained afew kgs of muscle so. And it's helped me win all the fights I've had since I've been on it coz I am so much stronger and can train so much harder.
    Anyway to my point..
    Basically I am doing a 9 week cycle test only an it's my first cycle but the thing is I love how ripped I've got and I head home on in 4 weeks and I heard if I thro in winny for my last 4 weeks it will help me sustain my gains once I get home.
    Once I get home I will slow my cardio a lot and do a lot more weights.
    So do u think winny will help me keep my gains or shoul I just stick to the prop for another 4 weeks?

Also my second question...
    My pct I have pct sorted when I get home move clomid the day I step of the plane 3 days after I stop the prop but I was just wonder how bad is pct...
    For first cycle prop only 1ml/1mg eod 9 weeks been taking arimidex every 4th day I just really wana keep how ripped my arm and I was wondering how hard it is to work out when Ur feeling shit on pct do u feel shit??
    And how hard is it to keep gains?
    Cheers heaps.

stpete is offline Banned
    Just run the prop as your diet and training is more important to keeping gains rather than winny.

Everyone is different during PCT and it's usually dictated by length and dosages of cycle. You have a pretty mild cycle and i wouldn't worry about crashing too hard from that. Might want to consider some Nolva as well.

lukie_88 is offline New Member
    Cheers heaps yeah my cycle is pretty short to 9 weeks seems a lot shorter than te others just wondering if I thru in 40 mg Ed of winny would it make my pct harder.
    Sorry I meant to include Nolva clomid I will be doing both.
    So if I keep eating a good diet and keep training hard I should be able to keep all gains??
    I just thought if I took winny to get alil more gains if I loose some gains then atleast I'll still be happy.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lukie_88 View Post
    Cheers heaps yeah my cycle is pretty short to 9 weeks seems a lot shorter than te others just wondering if I thru in 40 mg Ed of winny would it make my pct harder. No it wouldn't make your PCT more difficult if you add Winstrol. remember to include both clomid and nolva, as Pete has already suggested.
    Sorry I meant to include Nolva clomid I will be doing both. Wise decision.
    So if I keep eating a good diet and keep training hard I should be able to keep all gains?? You'll keep most of them if you eat right and exercise properly. Remember to adjust your calories for your newly developed muscle.
    I just thought if I took winny to get alil more gains if I loose some gains then atleast I'll still be happy. Adding Winstrol at the end will harder your muscles up a bit and give you additional strength during this time.
    Not sure when Pete will be able to return to this thread, so i have taken the liberty of answering a couple of your questions. I hope he doesn't mind.

Winny tends to dry out the moisture in your joints. As a kickboxer I wouldn't recommed winny as it could make your joints hurt. When I was on winny I thought I needed knee replacement because my knees hurt so bad. Just stick with the prop.

Thread Information