champ14 is offline Junior Member
    Weeks 1-6
    Test e 600mg ew Deca 450 ew
    Weeks 1-5
    Dbol 40mg
    Weeks 6-15
    Test e 300mg ew deca 225 ew ( for joint relied) tren 125mg 3x ew arimadex .5 eod hcg 250 iu's raloxifene 80mg Ed to fight possible gyno and caber .5 twice a week

30 year old male been lifting for over 10 years 2nd cycle first was the same had great results but sticking to it. I just didn't do the hcg the ai or caber before like I should have. No pct was done because I decided to cruise but it will be done this time clomid and nolva on hand
    Last edited by champ14; 11-16-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Anybody think this is a good or bad idea?? Probably going to start this soon

adamjames is offline Member
    have you been cruising ever since you stopped your 1st cycle?? how long have you been cruising for? i would do a pct to recover your hpta then do this cycle you have planned, i saw a post from someone who did a cycle then no pct, then a couple months later he jumped back on another cycle without recovering his natural levels, so all in all he was shutdown for over a year and he never full recovered after that, ended up taking all sorts of depression meds, not worth it IMO

as far as the cycle, looks a bit strange to drop the test dose, i take it you dont want to hold water at that stage? i would start the test at 600 and at week 6 leave it at 600 because thats around the time you will be seeing you rbest gains from it

My first cycle was 12 weeks then cruised for 15. I knew I was gonna get back on quickly so I didn't want to pct however after this cycle I will pct. I have already started and am finishing up week 6. I was gonna try automni's approach to tren which is basically to lower the test and let the tren do the work. I guess my main question is it safe to be taking arimadex, raxolifene and caber together?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The way your cycling your just asking for trouble and without doubt your going to have issue regaining your natural test back. Staying on cycle does have its consequences and it doesnt mean bigger or better gains in the long run.

My honest answer but I doubt you will take notice of it is to come off and go into pct and try and recover your natural test back while maintaining your gains the best you can. You should also practise time on+pct=time off and then consider another cycle. Hitting harsh compounds on your first and 2nd cycle while cruising isn't a wise thing to do imho.

best of luck either way

I know u are looking out for the safest possible route possible which I can appreciate however I decided to cruise for a reason. I wanted to get back on then do PCT. I have a few friends who went this route and are fine. Natural test is right back where it's suppose to be. I'm not really asking about the compounds I'm asking more about the ai, raloxifene and the caber if its good to take all that at once?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by champ14 View Post
    I know u are looking out for the safest possible route possible which I can appreciate however I decided to cruise for a reason. I wanted to get back on then do PCT. I have a few friends who went this route and are fine. Natural test is right back where it's suppose to be. I'm not really asking about the compounds I'm asking more about the ai, raloxifene and the caber if its good to take all that at once?
    Your friends are fine now but what are the long term consequences? So if all your friends jump off a cliff onto jagged rocks and are fine are you going to follow? I have no first hand experience on that mix of AI so wont comment but you will need the arimidex and hcg .

Obviously you will do what you want regardless, best of luck.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The way your cycling your just asking for trouble and without doubt your going to have issue regaining your natural test back. Staying on cycle does have its consequences and it doesnt mean bigger or better gains in the long run.

My honest answer but I doubt you will take notice of it is to come off and go into pct and try and recover your natural test back while maintaining your gains the best you can. You should also practise time on+pct=time off and then consider another cycle. Hitting harsh compounds on your first and 2nd cycle while cruising isn't a wise thing to do imho.

best of luck either way
    Agree with all above, especially this ^^

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    I personally don't understand why anyone would ever want to run deca and tren in the same cycle. Your natty is gonna be loco for a grip with libido and ED issues. Plus, they yield different results. What's the point? More does not make your cycle better!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Lets see how your friends are doing in a year or 2.

It would blow my mind if you came out of this without complications. You couldnt pay me to cruise on that and into another cycle. My sex life is worth way more to me than gamble at those stakes. I hear stories all the time of guys having flare up issues months down the road from deca even when doing it properly. It would be a medical miracle to overload your hpta for that long with those compounds and expect it to just bounce back to normal. In the end, everyone does what they want but I really hope you realize the gamble you are taking...

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would keep deca under 400mg ew and just keep test steady 500mg ew for the run in my op.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I would keep deca under 400mg ew and just keep test steady 500mg ew for the run in my op.
    Did you read this thread and whats going on with the OP? Do you think he should simply continue on the path hes on?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Back to the question.
    If you control your estro from the start you do not need caber, but its good to have on hand just in case

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Back to the question.
    If you control your estro from the start you do not need caber, but its good to have on hand just in case
    Can you explain this to me? Caber is used against prolactin secretion, common with tren . What am I missing? I wasn't aware prolactin was dependant on estrogen...

Progesterone/Prolactin Induced Gyno

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...a#.UI2UgmfX_fs

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Progesterone/Prolactin Induced Gyno

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...a#.UI2UgmfX_fs
    Bam! Look at that. There's my science for the day. Appreciate you digging that up for me mickey!

Your welcome.

Thread Information