Perseverance1 is offline Banned

Test/Tren/Mast E 13 week cycle. Critique please

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 05:19 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    What is your BF? The reason i ask is that Mast will be a waste if your BF is too high.

Only frontload the first wks of your PCT. Run them both the same ie 4-6wks, but i think youll be fine with standard 4wk PCT.

No need to include Caber on cycle UNLESS your gyno prone. Having it on hand is wise and include it if necessary @ .25mg twice a wk. 1mg /wk is too much to start. Your AI should be able to control your estrogen which will control your prolactin if dosed correctly.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    The only hiccup I see here (other than the things Mick touched on) is the blend Mast. Now you will need to pin EOD to take advantage of the short ester

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    I'm looking at doing this cycle in about 6 months (Currently in the middle of a Test E + Dbol cycle) and would like some input. I chose a longer esther simply because I don't enjoy being a pincushion, but I am open to all forms of critique. Just so you know...I will be pinning 2x a week 3.5 days apart.

Week 1-13 Test E @ 400mg
    Week 1-13 Tren E @ 400mg
    Week 1-13 Mast E (150) Mast P (50) blend @ 500mg (All I can get)
    Week 1-15 Caber 1mg
    Week 1-15 Anastrozol @ .5mg EOD
    Week 9-15 HCG @ 250iu 2x weekly (More/less? I need to do more research on this..but I already have more than enough on-hand)
    Week 15-19 Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Week 15-21 Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20/20/20

Anyway, my goal is to put on 10-15 pounds of LBM while shedding 10+ pounds of fat as well. Not sure if you guys would recommend clen too but please let me know as I will be inputting my order in the next 24 hours or so. Thanks for all the help on this site everyone.
    What's your cycle history? The lengths of your test and tren need tweaked a bit. And you're right,your HCG suggestion is off by about 6 weeks.

And like mentioned, some more stats about you would be more helpful.

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 05:19 PM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    24 years old, 6'2 190lbs @ 12% bf

After my current cycle I should be a fair bit larger though...I'm running my first cycle now and based on my eating/training I will see very god gains regardless if my gear turns out to be legit or not.

Would I really need to pin EOD on the Mast or could I up the dosage to 600mg/week from my planned 500mg/week? How bad would it be for that compound to not be completely stable throughout the cycle?

Thanks for the input guys.
    It will cause unstable blood levels. Never understood this kind of blend. What is the use of it? I'd look around for some 200 mg/ml Mast E if you've got 6 months to go.

Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You can inject the Mast E3D if you like just keep in mind you will lose some of the advantage of the prope ester. Since your other compounds are E then I would not stress it much!

Thread Information