TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

cheapest way to keep water retention down...

im runnin a cycle of test rite now and trying to find out the cheapest thing to keep water down. i know arimidex and eq help with that but they both arent too cheap, anybody know of other things that could help me out?

sober is offline New Member
    cheapest way? watch your sodium intake. ancillaries, try generics, or the liquid versions.

ill look into that, thanks.

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Don't drink any liquids...that will keep you water retention down....for a few days untill you die.

wow, great advice epoc

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Epoc
    Don't drink any liquids...that will keep you water retention down....for a few days untill you die.
    Actually, the more water you drink the less water you will hold. And on your great plan once Khull_Khuum decides to get a glass of water, all of that is going straight to water retention (kind of like a camel's hump). But you'd die anyways, so whatever.

Look into liquidex bro, cheaper than armidex I believe.

By the way, is that your pic in your avatar Khull_Khuum? If so, you look 16, and don't take my advice. Eat more food instead of using AS.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman

Actually, the more water you drink the less water you will hold.

Just what I was gonna say drink a shit load of water till your eyes float

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    bro try this.i got this from dave palumbo. cut your carbs. since carbs atract water at a 3:1 ratio. Since you are probably bulking(if you are then this is for you) you are probably eating big to get big, which result in water retention in most people.
    if you decide to cut carbs you must add in another energy source to compensate for the lack for nutrients and an energy source for your body. this is where you add fats. fats do not attract water like carbs do. so you basically have to compensate fats for carbs. for example if you are eating 75 grams of carbs per meal, youd replace them with 37.5 grams of fat or roughly 2 table spoons of olive oil. cardio is a must with this though, as you do not want to get fat. cardio speeds up your metabolism(duh!) thus creating anabolism(growth) if you are eating enough protein then this is naturally very benifitial.
    Dave Palumbo is a big advocate of this, he suggests once every week to 10 days eat a HUGE carb meal, of about 300 grams of carbs. this will fill glycogen tanks is the brain and liver, this will keep you in check, and running smoothly. what i have experienced is that the first week kinda sucks, i felt weak, sluggish and drained, but after the carb up i felt great.
    all together i lost like 15 lbs of water 7 weeks of this.
    btw, this is recomended for people on heavy test cycles, i would not do this without juice.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    I also drink green tea with honey and also take something before cardio

Thread Information