#1stunna is offline Junior Member

still having problems with erections after killing E2 on Blocker

I am still having problems with an erections after killing my estrogen on anastrozole 4 months ago. I felt like my libido and erections were really coming back last week. I just started a new cycle this week 500mg test cyp and 200mg tren E and for some reason I have gone backwards. I have been taking 250mg test cyp for the past 4 months without a blocker. One night I will have erections and morning wood and the next night I will not. I feel good, workouts strong. Possibly my body is still adjusting? Any advice ? Oh and I started taking caber .5 mg every 3 days this week.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    My advice is bloodwork. Your bloods are all over the place and its just a guessing game now.

since i just started a new cycle should I wait 3 weeks or do it now?

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    So let me get this straight... 4 months ago you finished a cycle, ran into estrogen issues and used anastrozole. Then immediately started cycling test c and have been for the past 4 months. Now you added tren into the mix... bro I don't even know where to start.

First off, you need to follow the timeline of cycle+pct=time off between cycles. Your hpta can't handle constant, you need to give your body time. Plus, you need to encorporate a proper pct. Anastrozole isn't enough, esp if you aren't running during cycle. And simply adding caber isn't going to help you. Thats necessary with the tren, but what are you doing for the test? Adding then tren is only going to make your ED worse. You cant just keep continually cycling, what your body needs is a break. And aggressive PCT!

Unless you have a reason I don't know about. 250mg test is low, why even bother instead of taking time off to level out?

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post
    So let me get this straight... 4 months ago you finished a cycle, ran into estrogen issues and used anastrozole. Then immediately started cycling test c and have been for the past 4 months. Now you added tren into the mix... bro I don't even know where to start.

First off, you need to follow the timeline of cycle+pct=time off between cycles. Your hpta can't handle constant, you need to give your body time. Plus, you need to encorporate a proper pct. Anastrozole isn't enough, esp if you aren't running during cycle. And simply adding caber isn't going to help you. Thats necessary with the tren, but what are you doing for the test? Adding then tren is only going to make your ED worse. You cant just keep continually cycling, what your body needs is a break. And aggressive PCT!
    Ok I am on an hrt program and I was using 250mg test a week and .25mg blocker eod. My dr cut my test doseage back to 125mg a week but did not cut my blocker back. after 2 months my estrogen crashed. I then got off the blocker and increased my dose back to 250mg a week took hcg and 25mg clomid ed for 60 days. I have been cruising on 250mg a week trying to get my estro back up for the past 4 months. I started seeing a slight improvement in libido and erections and decided to start a cycle addin 200mg of tren for 10 weeks. I have only taking the tren and caber for one week.

Okay I didn't realize you were on a hrt program. Tren is not going to help with ed, tren dick is pretty common.

If i get BW now will it be ok? or should I wait 3 weeks to let everything level out?

Ok just went and did BW from labcorp
    I got my tota and free test, estradiol and CBC with differential platelet. I will have results monday. Im real curious to see what the results show.

Thread Information