badazz99ss is offline New Member

deca cycle "new"

I just want to start off first saying i am new to the site. I ordered some nandroxyl 250 (deca ) 250mg/ml. I have some sustanon 350 laying around also 350mg/ml. Just wondering if this is a good cycle to run. I have ran sustanon 250 by itself in the past starting out on first cycle then my recent cycle sustanon 250 and dbol . Im looking to see if the deca and sustanon would be a good combination or any other advice on what to put with the deca would be greatly appreciated.

23 years old
    165pounds
    5'7

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    @ cycles and you only weigh 165 STOP!! Go to the diet section and post your diet with macros.You are to light for your size something isnt right.And I believe its your diet.

My diet isnt to perfection yet its something ive been working on. But i would still like to know what to run with this for when im ready to do it. Thanks i will go over to the diet section to get some imput.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Thanks for the link.

Is the deca and sustanon 350 a good combination or should i put something else with it to thanks.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badazz99ss
    Is the deca and sustanon 350 a good combination or should i put something else with it to thanks.
    With your stats a test only cycle would be best. There is no point in running a 19nor unless you have to.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badazz99ss View Post
    To answer your question, yes, it's a good cycle. But without a good diet it's all for not. These guys are correct, and i agree, you should get that diet together first.

Ok thanks for answering my question. And yessir i will take care of the diet part. Is it anything else i should put with it or is that combination good enough. Thanks

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badazz99ss View Post
    Yep, I am on sustanon and nandrolone 4-ester mix right now, liking it.

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    5'7 and 165 is not that unusual for someone who is genetically dispositioned in that range, you may have bone structure that won't support much more mass than that. I would be more concerned with your age....you're a few years too early to be starting hormones, I would stay natural 2 more years and eat as good a diet as you can first. The combo you are asking about is a common stack and works well.

Yea the age is alittle shy but i already started just hope i will be ok. And yes i will take you guys advice on the dieting i see it plays a important role if not the most important role. I was 180pounds about a month ago to be i just weighed myself im at 169 as of today. What would be a good weight to start this cycle.

Thread Information