Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47
  1. #1
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353

    Hows this look for 1st time

    weeks 1-10 or 12 500mgs test E or C a week split 2 shots monday and thurs

    Aromasin ran 12.5 ed starting week 4 till end of PCT last 2 weeks of pct dropped to 6.25

    PCT 4 weeks starts 2 weeks after last shot.. nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 100/100/50/50


    Thoughts?


    also thinking of doing blood work before 1st cycle thoughts on that?

  2. #2
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200

  3. #3
    BlueWaffle21's Avatar
    BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,570
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    weeks 1-10 or 12 500mgs test E or C a week split 2 shots monday and thurs

    Aromasin ran 12.5 ed starting week 4 till end of PCT last 2 weeks of pct dropped to 6.25

    PCT 4 weeks starts 2 weeks after last shot.. nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 100/100/50/50


    Thoughts?


    also thinking of doing blood work before 1st cycle thoughts on that?
    You're pretty close to a good cycle buddy, little more research would do you good!! Look through all this material and hit us up with another cycle to critique!

    An overall read that to make sure you’re ready to take the plunge into the world of steroid use .

    Please read this thread by Daem:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ready-to-juice

    First Cycle Protocol

    Test E or C for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. The 500mg is split between 2 shots that are 3.5 days apart, so Monday morning and Thursday evening for example.

    Please see this thread by jimmyinkedup for further explanation:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...59&postcount=5

    For those of you that feel 500mg of Test may not be enough, here is an article by Swifto regarding growing into your dosages properly.

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...into-your-dose!!

    You want to run and AI from day 1 of your cycle to control estrogen levels. You can use Arimidex or Aromasin to do so.

    Please see this thread by Swifto for more info:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-cycle-Swifto

    Proper PCT is needed to return your natural testosterone levels back to normal. This will involve the use of Clomid, which is up for debate with Atomini, Nolvadex , and Torem depending on which you decide on.

    A recent post by Swifto explaining all your PCT option:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Which-for-what

    For more information regarding PCT start times:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94822

    For more information regarding proper PCT:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y-Steroid.com-)

    HCG can be incorporated into your cycle and how to do so is debatable also. Most vets recommend 250 IU every 3.5 days starting in the second week up until the start of your PCT. Other people prefer to use HCG a part of their PCT as well, it’s basically up to you after researching the matter.

    For more info please read Swifto’s HCG thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...mportant-is-it

    Now that you have done some research, come up with a cycle and the forum will be happy to critique it for you and provide and adjustments needed.

  4. #4
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    been member here since 08 was young and was talked out of juicing made solid natty gains

    anyways i really like my cycle i posted..

    but for shit and gigs

    Week 1-10 500mgs test E or C mon morn and thurs night...
    week 1-15 12.5 mgs of aromasin ED... ED because of its half life
    Week 13-17 Nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 75/50/50/25
    week 15-17 6.25 mgs aromasin...

    Do i need blood work before starting? also going to have letro on hand incase things go wrong

  5. #5
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    been member here since 08 was young and was talked out of juicing made solid natty gains

    anyways i really like my cycle i posted..

    but for shit and gigs

    Week 1-10 500mgs test E or C mon morn and thurs night...
    week 1-15 12.5 mgs of aromasin ED... ED because of its half life
    Week 13-17 Nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 75/50/50/25
    week 15-17 6.25 mgs aromasin...

    Do i need blood work before starting? also going to have letro on hand incase things go wrong
    Are you kidding me?? Youre proposed cycle is weak and full of holes, and so is this revised one!

    Read the link i posted - your answers are in there including you bloodwork question. I didn't post that up for the good of my health bro. Read it.

  6. #6
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    i dont understand the other site i posted it on said it was a great cycle and i did my homework...

    and why is it a weak 1st cycle?

    this is how i look for any who wanted to know
    Hows this look for 1st time-598764_222632791200706_626605777_n.jpg

  7. #7
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Lmao! ^^

    Where did you get that photo? From my buddy Ink? lol

  8. #8
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Lmao! ^^

    Where did you get that photo? From my buddy Ink? lol
    Hey!!!

    .....selling photos is big business!

  9. #9
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    what are u talking about thats mean in the photo ill upload some more for u

  10. #10
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    Hows this look for 1st time-1347136941744.jpgHows this look for 1st time-fgdf.jpgHows this look for 1st time-2012-10-24_18-09-36_438.jpg

  11. #11
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    3pic was the one i 1st posted before messing with the filters... I have no reason to lie man

  12. #12
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Hey!!!

    .....selling photos is big business!
    LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    what are u talking about thats mean in the photo ill upload some more for u
    Thats 100% natty!?? No way! If so ill gladly eat my words.

  13. #13
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    bro i have been on this forum since 08... ask anyone u want I wanted to jump on back then and they talked me out of it till im 25 which is in a couple months

    I swear on my life i have never done anything... But i still want to. Im not that big im 5'9 175lbs 8% its not that big

  14. #14
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008
    bro i have been on this forum since 08... ask anyone u want I wanted to jump on back then and they talked me out of it till im 25 which is in a couple months

    I swear on my life i have never done anything... But i still want to. Im not that big im 5'9 175lbs 8% its not that big
    Why 10 weeks and not 12?
    Why aromasin ? Of all possible AIs it's one of the harshest.
    No clomiphene during PCT? Why not?
    HCG ?

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,883
    A2 listen to Mickey and read the link he gave you. It's put together well and keeps your health in mind. And yes, you should have full blood work done to establish baselines. Visit the HRT forum's sticky thread for Finding a Doc and use the first set of BW there. Also, use HCG during your cycle. It will make restarting easier for you.

    You look good in your pics btw. How are your legs doing?

    kel

  16. #16
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    bro i have been on this forum since 08... ask anyone u want I wanted to jump on back then and they talked me out of it till im 25 which is in a couple months

    I swear on my life i have never done anything... But i still want to. Im not that big im 5'9 175lbs 8% its not that big
    Wow! Thats all i can say...because my mouth is full of my own words. I wonder what the macros are for words?

    You look terrific bro, especially for a natty BB'r. I still cant believe it..amazing. If and when you jump on the wagon, you'll be a beast. Cant wait to see your progress - I most definitely will follow along.

    Once again, my apologies for doubting you, and welcome back.

  17. #17
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    ya reasoning for armoasin instead of adex was im scared of a estro rebound..
    10 weeks as oppose to 12 is from reading i have seen gains drop of after 10 weeks quite a bit... so i want to just do short cycles i really wanted to do 8 weeks prop but was talked out of it..

    legs are weak point but i have great calves genetically so always look beast in shorts..

    HCG was mainly as money thing im limited on cash.. at the moment anways

    and i have clomid in my pct

    thoughts?
    Last edited by Deltasaurus; 11-16-2012 at 06:19 PM.

  18. #18
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    For a smooth up start of your HPTA, PCT to include clomid and nolva bro. hCG on cycle is highly recommended too.

  19. #19
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    been member here since 08 was young and was talked out of juicing made solid natty gains

    anyways i really like my cycle i posted..

    but for shit and gigs

    Week 1-10 500mgs test E or C mon morn and thurs night...
    week 1-15 12.5 mgs of aromasin ED... ED because of its half life
    Week 13-17 Nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 75/50/50/25 This was my pct
    week 15-17 6.25 mgs aromasin...

    Do i need blood work before starting? also going to have letro on hand incase things go wrong
    ^^^ i have it in pct

  20. #20
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008
    ya reasoning for armoasin instead of adex was im scared of a estro rebound..
    10 weeks as oppose to 12 is from reading i have seen gains drop of after 10 weeks quite a bit... so i want to just do short cycles i really wanted to do 8 weeks prop but was talked out of it..

    legs are weak point but i have great calves genetically so always look beast in shorts..

    HCG was mainly as money thing im limited on cash.. at the moment anways

    and i have clomid in my pct

    thoughts?
    Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and can permanently disable receptors.

    Losses in gains have more to do with nutrition.

  21. #21
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    ^^^ i have it in pct
    I already stated i dont like any part of your proposed cycle.

    Only ten wks on first cycle? I would increase that to 12, ESPECIALLY for a first cycle. This is when you grow and respond the most.

    Aromasin 12.5 ED? What do you think the half life is? What about the active life, what do think that is? Is there a difference to you? Just picking your brains and trying to establish your working knowledge.

    Why are you running your AI through your PCT and beyond? Whats the reasoning behind this?

    hCG ? Why is this not included? Money problems? I would wait until you can afford everything you need to complete this cycle.

  22. #22
    canesfan804's Avatar
    canesfan804 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    894
    Damn maybe I need to change my thoughts of who is and is not on AAS. Nice work getting to where you are. Im 5'7" 177lbs and would not even want my pic on the same forum as you. Keep up the good work.

  23. #23
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    ok i wrote the whole thing up wrong after re reading

    cycle 1-12 500mgs test a week 2 shots
    starting week 4 EoD 12.5mgs of aromasin or .25mgs of Adex

    AI ran throughout the cycle till the finish of pct... PCT starts on week 15 2 weeks after final shot
    PCT is aromasin 12.5 oed Clomid either 100/100/50/50 or watever i come to conclusion is best.. and nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    also last 2 weeks pct 6.25 mgs of aroma Eod
    Long time user and friend recommended the aromasin throughout the cycle and pct...


    that make more sense?

  24. #24
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    ok i wrote the whole thing up wrong after re reading

    cycle 1-12 500mgs test a week 2 shots
    starting week 4 EoD 12.5mgs of aromasin or .25mgs of Adex

    AI ran throughout the cycle till the finish of pct... PCT starts on week 15 2 weeks after final shot
    PCT is aromasin 12.5 oed Clomid either 100/100/50/50 or watever i come to conclusion is best.. and nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    also last 2 weeks pct 6.25 mgs of aroma Eod
    Long time user and friend recommended the aromasin throughout the cycle and pct...


    that make more sense?
    You dont run AI through PCT. The idea is to allow your E2 to rise with your endogenous test production.

    Clomid is only frontloaded first wk. Nolva is frontloaded first wk @ 40mg - then 20mg for the remaining three wks. (this is the most common standard protocol. however, do what you will)

    Again, forgo the last two wks of Aromasin @ 6.5. This is absolutely not necessary. But do what you want. Im only answering questions and providing the most necessary and safest protocols i know of.

    Your long time user friend is old school and not current with new studies and recent discoveries. Not long ago people were going half blind using clomid at unusually high doses. Thats not the case anymore because of recent changes based on empirical data, medical studies, and on hand experience from BB"rs around the globe.

    Do what you want. I hope your cycle is the most positive experience for you.

  25. #25
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    ok so changes... drop the aromasin post cycle? and only 40/20/20/20 nolva

    here was reasoning for running AI pct

    "Testosterone and HCG aromatize therefore using an AI until these meds clear and a few weeks longer is what I am recommending. There is some evidence that adding Nolva to an AI does not increase the effectiveness of estro control therefore Nolva has no real advantage alongside an AI unless one is experiencing gyno. Additionally Nolva has been shown to reduce IGF-1 and GH levels when used alone. This is not a big deal on cycle as testosterone increases IGF-1 in a dose dependant relationship. However off cycle this is a problem. PCT is a fragile time and lower IGF-1 and GH levels is not desirable. I am recommending an AI that is specific to men that can be used on cycle and during PCT"

  26. #26
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    and sorry if this is wrong or whatever im jsut trying to make sure everything is 100% in order before i start...

    Im getting alot of conflicting data site to site

  27. #27
    t-gunz's Avatar
    t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    3,512
    hey A2thej2008

    i remember you you used to post on narks board too ay?

    your looking really good mate. personally the way you look no need to cycle. but thats my opinion

  28. #28
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    how is nark? I dont know my pass lol!!

    also thanks man i just wanna put on 10lbs quick instead of 18months natty lol grueling day in day our not missing a workout

  29. #29
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

    Why 10 weeks and not 12?
    Why aromasin ? Of all possible AIs it's one of the harshest.
    No clomiphene during PCT? Why not?
    HCG?
    I think aromisan is much better then arimidex . Keeps me much dryer and I've herd it has a better affect on igf levels. Hcg can be dangerous, it can desensitize your lydig cells. I personally wouldent reccomend it for a first cycle only 2 and a Half months long. I am also strongly against clomid. "Has given me some of the worst depression of my life" again dangerous drug for a beginner. This is all just my opinion but I think you have a solid first cycle planned out.

  30. #30
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008
    and sorry if this is wrong or whatever im jsut trying to make sure everything is 100% in order before i start...

    Im getting alot of conflicting data site to site
    Your going to get conflicting data from person to person bro.. Everyone thinks there way is the only right way which is complete bs man. There are a million ways to make your cycle and truth is there is no way to make a perfect first cycle for you bc no one knows what works and what doesn't for you. Everyone is so incredibly different that results from one drug or dosing protocol to the next will effect each user dramatically different. My recommendation is take as much advice as possible and make your own decision. If you've waited this long and been an avid member on a steroid blog but stayed natural I'm sure you've already done a fair amount of research on the subject. One more thing start with one product at a time. At least wait a week in between starting any new drug, "this is especially true in the beginning" you never know if your going to have a weird reaction to a drug and you want to learn and know what drug is doing what or how it is making you feel. Just my 2 cents

  31. #31
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    ^^thanks man..PM sent

  32. #32
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    For you, it all rolls back to this thread.

  33. #33
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    i read that liked it alot

  34. #34
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    this was my 1st choice but was talked out of it
    Wk 1-8 Testosterone Propionate = 100mg eod.
    Wk 2-8 Anavar = 60mg/day dosed 20mg every 8 hours.
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg eod day after Prop - monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1-8 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before Prop. Same day as AI.

    PCT
    Begins wk 9 to wk 12

    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

  35. #35
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    this was my 1st choice but was talked out of it
    Wk 1-8 Testosterone Propionate = 100mg eod.
    Wk 2-8 Anavar = 60mg/day dosed 20mg every 8 hours.
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg eod day after Prop - monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1-8 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before Prop. Same day as AI.

    PCT
    Begins wk 9 to wk 12

    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Now that is a cycle bro. i really like that short ester with Var. You should have stuck with that. It's not too late..

  36. #36
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    ya i did it too... But u think i would be ok without the hcg ? and some people were saying props no good for noobs but i dont think ill have a probably pinning even with wrestling practice i figure ill just pin at night after training and i can just rotate glutes,delts,quads? and use like 25G since lots of pinning... and ill probably only do 50mgs of var since that the dosage i get it in and just split those dose a.m p.m or something

  37. #37
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    only thing im worried about is pumps with var and wrestling

  38. #38
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    ya i did it too... But u think i would be ok without the hcg? and some people were saying props no good for noobs but i dont think ill have a probably pinning even with wrestling practice i figure ill just pin at night after training and i can just rotate glutes,delts,quads? and use like 25G since lots of pinning... and ill probably only do 50mgs of var since that the dosage i get it in and just split those dose a.m p.m or something
    Well, I cant recommend you don't use hCG . But, if you can, i would really try hard to pick this up somehow. If you don't include it because you simply cannot acquire it for your first cycle, then that's your call. Will you'll be ok? Perhaps you'll bounce back perfectly fine with clomid and nolva during your PCT?

    But i would definitely recommend you run this cycle over anything else you've posted so far - especially will the body you have! Keep it lean and fast bro!

    Damn! I can't wait to follow this cycle.

  39. #39
    Deltasaurus's Avatar
    Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tryin to get Abs
    Posts
    3,353
    i mean i can get it no prob... but iv read so much on people bouncing back without easily...

    I'll take some more time to research and then order. But goal is to put on 8-12lbs lean not water and keep all thats possible

  40. #40
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    i mean i can get it no prob... but iv read so much on people bouncing back without easily...

    I'll take some more time to research and then order. But goal is to put on 8-12lbs lean not water and keep all thats possible
    Oh, well then i highly recommend you run it on cycle bro - trust me, you'll be glad you did. And if you don't, i can almost guarantee you'll be back in here asking why your balls hurt and if you can blast hCG to cure your testicular atrophy.

    Did you read the stickies on hCG? If not, check these out when you get a chance..


    Why HCG is So Important

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft

    hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJWP6mfX_fs

    HCG FAQ

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Pregnyl%29-FAQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •