hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Paper tren and deca???

Is it possible to have tren and deca as an oral? Theres a website that swears they've made it into an oral and sell it in paper form. Now this paper website use to be extremely reliable as I use to use them but heard they got busters and i did notice the page shutdown for a while but now the sites up and running again with this stuff on there. Any thoughts?

stpete is offline Banned
    I'm extremely confused. What is this "paper form" you speak of?

Atomini is offline Banned
    I've heard about paper anabolics. It's a method by which labs will take oral AAS and instead of using the raw powders to stamp tablets or cap it into capsules, they make sheets of paper with it. It is easier for sources to mail it and slip it through customs. It's very valid and proven stuff, but i've only ever seen it as (obviously) orals.

But.... paper TREN and DECA ? Has to be bogus. Tren and Deca can't be consumed orally. I call bogus on this one.... but maybe their paper Dbol or paper Anavar , for example, are legit?

stpete is offline Banned
    Oh, i see. Thanks for clearing that up. And i agree, deca and tren are for injection. As for the d-bol and var, i could see that first.

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    Thanks atomini you'd think if there talking shit on that then I'm not trusting what else theyre offering

The last time I saw a source selling paper anabolics was 4 years or more ago. I don't know how or why they dissapeared (or if they even did dissapear, I never paid attention). I don't even know how widespread paper orals were anyways, there couldn't have been a lot of sources selling that stuff. I just remember that paper orals and satchets (for the liquids) were the big thing like 5+ years ago because they were easy to slip by customs, you could mail the stuff in envelopes.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Could it be manufactured in this fashion if it was methylated? I know there is some methyltren out there!

Yes, I was going to mention that possibility but the reason why I didn't is because it's a rare compound to begin with but it does exist and i've seen tablets of it.

If someone is claiming to sell you 'Trenbolone Acetate' and has an oral form of it whether it is a capsule, tablet, or paper... its bullshit. If someone is trying to sell me 'oral Trenbolone', i'm going to want to see the name 'Methyltrienolone ' on it, and everything better add up. As far as Deca goes.... i've never ever even heard of any oral form of Deca, methylated or otherwise... so anyone claiming to sell oral Nandrolone probably also has a bridge to sell you.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would think that with most AAS you would need to consume a lot of paper to acheive the desired dosage, also it seems like it would degrade quickly. As far as shipment aspect it seems likely that dogs could smell it pretty easy once they were trained to sniff it.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yes, I was going to mention that possibility but the reason why I didn't is because it's a rare compound to begin with but it does exist and i've seen tablets of it.

If someone is claiming to sell you 'Trenbolone Acetate' and has an oral form of it whether it is a capsule, tablet, or paper... its bullshit. If someone is trying to sell me 'oral Trenbolone', i'm going to want to see the name 'Methyltrienolone' on it, and everything better add up. As far as Deca goes.... i've never ever even heard of any oral form of Deca, methylated or otherwise... so anyone claiming to sell oral Nandrolone probably also has a bridge to sell you.
    Geneza Pharmaceuticals made a Methylhydroxynandrolone oral. I'm not sure if they still make it but I believe this was the only oral version of Deca .

Thread Information