Thread: age limit

robwood is offline New Member

age limit

It has been a couple yrs since my last cycle. I'm now 35 going on 36 but was looking for some input as to an age where experienced members feel a guy shouldn't cycle anymore. I've been thinking of running something again but I got wondering about age. Thoughts on this??

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your current stats?

Depending on your health, I would say you're at a good age. Doesn't mean you should immediately jump on a cycle.

Maybe get some blood-work and check with your doctor to ensure everything is good to go.

With proper AI and PCT protocols you will have minimal health impacts.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    as long as you are healthy, i dont see the downside. it all comes down to your health. There are plenty of extremely healthy people in their 50s, where as some 30yr old with terrible health. Get your bloodwork done and go from there.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    ^^^^damn youuuuuuuuu

robwood is offline New Member
    Ya I would do like you suggested. I'm still 6'1 203 and would say solid shape. Was more thoughts at this point but appreciate the response. Feel like I already knew what someone would tell me. Lol.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robwood View Post
    It has been a couple yrs since my last cycle. I'm now 35 going on 36 but was looking for some input as to an age where experienced members feel a guy shouldn't cycle anymore. I've been thinking of running something again but I got wondering about age. Thoughts on this??
    You're at a fine age. It's actually a myth in popular culture that most steroid users are young guys. The average age of most steroid users is in their 30's.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I'll stop cycling when my body says I can't...till then, game on!

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    If your any thing like me, then the older you get the smarter and more patient. Take your time and do it rite and you should feel like a 18 year old... Start back over with test only and you should see great results and see how your body reacts... Do proper pct and all should be good... good Luck! Btw I am 33 and the strongest I have ever felt in my life...

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    You're at a fine age. It's actually a myth in popular culture that most steroid users are young guys. The average age of most steroid users is in their 30's.
    Yep.

Thread Information