New2game305 is offline Junior Member

quick question b4 I start my first cycle

Hey fellas, I just wanted to ask you guys for your thoughts and recommendations, I'm about to start my cycle in about 2 weeks, my gear arrived not too long ago, I told my boy to order me Test E 250 and by mistake he ordered me Test E 300.

one of my questions is being that its my first time going into the point of no return, is it a big difference if I were to pin on the 300 instead of the 250 for 10 weeks (2x a week so it's 600 instead of 500)

my second question is, on my AI I have Arimdx, my plan originally was the Test E 250 along with Arimdx .25mg EOD, now that my gear is Test E 300 my friend is advising that I take .50mg EOD. its completely off from what I have researched and been advised in here.

so I wanted to know where you guys stand on these 2 questions.

My stats are:

height: 5'9
    weight: 178lbs (athletic build)
    BF: 11-13% Bf

My goals are to gain a little size roughly around 8-12 pounds.

thank you for your time!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Doesn't really matter that much. 500-600.

Keep your AI at .25 to start. Then monitor and titrate up if necessary.

Lay out the rest of your cycle here for us to see and tweak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Doesn't really matter that much. 500-600.

Keep your AI at .25 to start. Then monitor and titrate up if necessary.

Lay out the rest of your cycle here for us to see and tweak for you.
    thanks for your recommendations Mickey, here is what the rest of my cycle looks like-->>

::1-10 weeks::---> 1mL of Test E 300 (EO 4 1/2 days) with a 1-1/2" syringe
    ::1-10 weeks::---> .25mg of Arimdx (EOD)

>>wait 14 days from my last pin to start PCT<<

::13-16 weeks:: ---> 100mg of Clom Monday through Friday for the first two weeks, then go down to 50mg M-F
    ::13-16 weeks:: ---> 40mg of Nolva Monday through Friday for the first two weeks, then go down to 20mg M-F

anything that you would recommend on tweaking ?

Quote Originally Posted by New2game305 View Post
    thanks for your recommendations Mickey, here is what the rest of my cycle looks like-->>

::1-10 weeks::---> 1mL of Test E 300 (EO 4 1/2 days) with a 1-1/2" syringe Change this up to e3.5d, and you could stretch this out to 12 wks because of the long ester.
    ::1-10 weeks::---> .25mg of Arimdx (EOD) Good to start.

Add hCG 250iu 2/wk up to 3-4 days before you begin PCT. *day before you test injection for optimum results.

>>wait 14 days from my last pin to start PCT<<

::13-16 weeks:: ---> 100mg of Clom Monday through Friday for the first two weeks, then go down to 50mg M-F 50mg for wks 2-4 is plenty
    ::13-16 weeks:: ---> 40mg of Nolva Monday through Friday for the first two weeks, then go down to 20mg M-F 20mg for wks 2-4 is plenty.

anything that you would recommend on tweaking ?
    Reds..

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Reds..
    1. ok ill change it to EO 3.5days, how can I stretch it to 12 weeks I only have 20mL of Test E 300

2. I can't add HCG because i heard you have to keep it in the fridge, and honestly I can't just have it in the fridge, the fam. might get a little suspicious on that
    so I read and looked up that in Most cases not ALL, that one can get by on At Least 1 Ai such as Arimdx. (your thoughts on this)

3.so for my week 13-16 instead of 100mg Monday through Friday and working my way down in the weeks, just start at 50mg Clom. from 13-16 M-F and the same goes for the Nolva @ 20mg M-F weeks 13-16. Got yah

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I would drop the dosage and add the time...in all honesty you will be a bit short of 600 @10 weeks and 500@12 weeks because of loss and waste. I usually take in to account about 1ML per vial since they are rarely right at 10 ML or 20 ML.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    I would drop the dosage and add the time...in all honesty you will be a bit short of 600 @10 weeks and 500@12 weeks because of loss and waste. I usually take in to account about 1ML per vial since they are rarely right at 10 ML or 20 ML.
    Ahhh lol that's true, so you're suggesting I do .90mL per pin?

Also do you have any comments to running that one Ai ?

Ahhh lol that's true, so you're suggesting I do .90mL per pin?

Also do you have any comments to running that one Ai ?
    HCG is not an AI...you should run it along with an AI such as Adex.

I would do .75CC per pin giving you 450mg per week for 12 weeks = 5400mg (you have MAYBE 6000) leaves 600mg wiggle room (2ML)

HCG is not an AI...you should run it along with an AI such as Adex.

I would do .75CC per pin giving you 450mg per week for 12 weeks = 5400mg (you have MAYBE 6000) leaves 600mg wiggle room (2ML)
    Ok the .75mL sound good.

I've read and asked before about running Adex alone without the HCG, but what I'm asking is what's your input on running an Ai only without HCG ?

Ok the .75mL sound good.

I've read and asked before about running Adex alone without the HCG, but what I'm asking is what's your input on running an Ai only without HCG ?
    Can you get by without HCG ..yes. Will it add to a an easier and speedier recovery and assist in testes working while on cycle yes.

Can you get by without HCG..yes. Will it add to a an easier and speedier recovery and assist in testes working while on cycle yes.
    Sweet, HCG was on my plan but as I researched it I read how it was needed to be maintained and yeah lol kind of risking it, it's not that I'm trying to be hard headed and not take it :0\

But thank you for the suggestions lunk, when I start my cycle I'll make sure to start a blog in the cycle results and experiences area.

Some sound advice from Lunk as usual.

Just a quick note for you New2game305: the 1.5" needles are used only for glutes. Everywhere else a 1" is fine.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Some sound advice from Lunk as usual.

Just a quick note for you New2game305: the 1.5" needles are used only for glutes. Everywhere else a 1" is fine.

Good luck.
    Yeah I've read that it's needed mainly on the cheeks, but seeing as how that's where I'll normally be pinning I just got that size,

Correct me if I'm wrong, from what I've read up on my ass will feel like Jailbait and I have to wait at least 7 days after pin to re pin in the same spot , worst case scenario that my ass is still in pain after the 7 days ill pin at the Quad, then go back to the gluteus, why you don't recommend pinning the quad with a 1.5" syringe ?

I personally don't think a 1.5 is required to reach the mucsle in your quad.

This is simply my opinion based on my experience. However, i do not pin quads anymore.

I personally don't think a 1.5 is required to reach the mucsle in your quad.

This is simply my opinion based on my experience. However, i do not pin quads anymore.
    Ill look into it, appreciate the help MK

Anytime mate.

If your BF is 15% or less, I honestly believe 1" is perfectly fine for quads. It worked fine for me. And i know sveral others here that use 1" for everything, including glutes. But i stick with 1.5" for glutes.

Anytime mate.

If your BF is 15% or less, I honestly believe 1" is perfectly fine. It worked fine for me. And i know sveral others here that use 1" for everything, including glutes. But i stick with 1.5" for glutes.
    Yeah roughly 12-13%

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    You could run 3/4th a CC 2x weekly. It would be less oil and you would still be doing 450mgs weekly, which is great for a first time. And, it could extend your cycle out another 2 weeks if you were origionally planning a 10 weeker. Heck, I usually run 350mgs of test on cycle and have great success. This might have already been stated though.

Thread Information