Thread: Roids info :s

RajaSultan is offline Associate Member

Roids info :s

alright i turned 18 few months ago and i have started training at the age of 16 and a half and i have like 2 years normal bodybuilding experience .. never took any protein shakes or stuff cuz of miser family :s but now i m starting to earn and i wanted to know which is the best testosterone boosting roid and best anti endrogen :/ i researched and found that PGH burns fat and makes lean muscle and wanted to know if it is good :s ... i have high endrogen levels and low testosterone which caused me to have slight gyno :s talked with my doctors those assholes never did anything for me ...

ok this is how i workout (i am an ectomorph with lil bit fat)

Monday-Full body workout (except abs) 1 hour and 15-20 minutes
    Tuesday-ABS WORKOUT :/ barelly 20 minutes
    Wednesday-Full body workout (except abs) 1 hour and 15-20 minutes
    Thursday-ABS WORKOUT :/ Barelly 20 minutes
    Friday-Full body workout (except abs) 1 hour and 15-20 minutes
    Sat&Sunday rest nothing on those days

also i don't eat much my weight is 68 kg meaning 145 lbs and i eat 1000 calories a day because well family problem :s if i eat alot i have to hear shit from them

so i want to know more about roids that's why i came here i didn't get good results from that 2 year legit workout :/

here's my now body :s pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12h3oCkxSOFOuHG53zTOx4LDXXIDVF1545.jpeg 
Views:	36629 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	129265
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XzHIvMekgxKboeqLYedImsLzqvpjmHiQCGqL.jpg 
Views:	34618 
Size:	303.2 KB 
ID:	129266

P.S i forgot to say that i have really low teststerone levels which caused me to have you know those stupid puffy nipples not so big and not so small :s they are med
    Last edited by RajaSultan; 11-18-2012 at 12:06 AM. Reason: i think i forgot to add something

red_hulk is offline Member
    Dude it sounds like you need to learn a lot. You have a long way to go before you try any type of aas. Plus you're too young. You should just try eating right and actually taking in protein along with a good workout routine. Without those to begin with you wouldn't get results from aas.

so.. your saying aas is the best steroid ?? sooo and i should start using roids like at age 21?? or something? i see some people start at 17 also

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    AAS is the only steriod .

Age 25 would be the ideal age. Assuming you have knowledge on proper lifting and dieting techniques.

I don't think your diet and/or training is spot on. You would have been a lot bigger in those 2 years of working out. You need a solid base before even thinking about using compounds such as AAS.

Edit: Just read your training and diet on your first post.

Don't even think about it.

You need to find a proper program. and you need to eat more than 1k calories a day. Whether you have to go out and buy your own food because of this family problem, or other ways. eat more.
    Last edited by diabolicsoul; 11-18-2012 at 12:15 AM.

red_hulk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RajaSultan
    so.. your saying aas is the best steroid?? sooo and i should start using roids like at age 21?? or something? i see some people start at 17 also
    Just proved my point. Most will say 21 is too young I started at 22 so I can't say much but at least wait till then. And people starting at 17 are running serious long term risks that probably never crossed their minds. Just take the advice. Get a diet in order and a workout routine and you'll see results. Check out the nutrition section for diet help.

well i know how to workout and all but with dumbbells only never gymed :s didn't have enough money .. i found out why i had shit results .. the reason was that i didn't eat correctly sometimes i would eat less or sometimes more ... this happened because of my family .. they won't let me :s but i guess before taking steroids i should have a strict diet right

thanks i will check it out :s

Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post
    AAS is the only steriod .

Age 25 would be the ideal age. Assuming you have knowledge on proper lifting and dieting techniques.

I don't think your diet and/or training is spot on. You would have been a lot bigger in those 2 years of working out. You need a solid base before even thinking about using compounds such as AAS.

Edit: Just read your training and diet on your first post.

Don't even think about it.

You need to find a proper program. and you need to eat more than 1k calories a day. Whether you have to go out and buy your own food because of this family problem, or other ways. eat more.

you said AAS is the only steroid :s but what are deca dbol and all those things :s and anyways i m willing to take the risk :s i will take roids at age 18 but first i will get a strict diet like red hulk suggested

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you are not mature enough to be making life altering decisions.

1k calories a day..?? thats like 1 meal.... no wonder your not gaining any mass...

get off the computer, go to the kitchen, cook 2x steaks and bake 1kg of sweet potatoes, then eat. repeat as necessary (4-5 times per day, for the next 5 years) then come back and learn about AAS, and just a fyi, AAS = Anabolic Androgenic Steroids , which is a collective term for such substances like test, deca , dbol , ect..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    you are not mature enough to be making life altering decisions.

1k calories a day..?? thats like 1 meal.... no wonder your not gaining any mass...

get off the computer, go to the kitchen, cook 2x steaks and bake 1kg of sweet potatoes, then eat. repeat as necessary (4-5 times per day, for the next 5 years) then come back and learn about AAS, and just a fyi, AAS = Anabolic Androgenic Steroids, which is a collective term for such substances like test, deca, dbol, ect..

thanks finally someone is here actually i m goin to train normally until the age of 21 now with protein shakes and good meals and all except steroids then like you said when i m good enough i will start steroids thank you bro you taught me something and that 1000 calories is a 3 times meal for me :s family problem >.<

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RajaSultan View Post
    so.. your saying aas is the best steroid?? sooo and i should start using roids like at age 21?? or something? i see some people start at 17 also
    Just because some people start at seventeen doesn't mean you should. You'll end up down a long and bad path if you do. Trust me, you don't want to. I wish I started lifting at sixteen like you. If I did, I would've never missed a session, made every session count, and ate as much as I could. Two years of hard training and good dieting and you could look great by twenty, and then you might not even want to think of the possibility of steroids .

thanks finally someone is here actually i m goin to train normally until the age of 21 now with protein shakes and good meals and all except steroids then like you said when i m good enough i will start steroids thank you bro you taught me something and that 1000 calories is a 3 times meal for me :s family problem >.<
    your welcome, now go eat ffs..
    get a job, buy and cook your own food, do whatever it takes if your serious about training...

where theres a will, theres a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    Just because some people start at seventeen doesn't mean you should. You'll end up down a long and bad path if you do. Trust me, you don't want to. I wish I started lifting at sixteen like you. If I did, I would've never missed a session, made every session count, and ate as much as I could. Two years of hard training and good dieting and you could look great by twenty, and then you might not even want to think of the possibility of steroids.
    i think i started training (seriously) at the right age (22 ish) from about 16 - 22 i partied hard, drank heaps, took lots of rec drugs, fked as many girls as possible, ate Mcdonalds and KFC :P etc..
    it's just what young guys do i guess..

But now my priorities have changed, my health and my body would have to be #1, which is why i train 5 days/week, and try to eat right (lol try...) anyways my point is, OP, you do not want to miss out on your youth, you should be hanging out with your friends and having fun, f'ing girls etc... not worrying about AAS... i know its hard to eat right and train when your young and you have to eat what ever your parents make you, but that will change in the future when you get a job, car, house, etc.. until then, just have fun and enjoy being 18

good luck

your welcome, now go eat ffs..
    get a job, buy and cook your own food, do whatever it takes if your serious about training...

where theres a will, theres a way.

just finished eating lol was eating chicken :s and drank some hi calcium milk after it :s 2 glasses

Just because some people start at seventeen doesn't mean you should. You'll end up down a long and bad path if you do. Trust me, you don't want to. I wish I started lifting at sixteen like you. If I did, I would've never missed a session, made every session count, and ate as much as I could. Two years of hard training and good dieting and you could look great by twenty, and then you might not even want to think of the possibility of steroids.
    i wish my parents weren't suck dicks then i would have great results :s stupid fatty family i got >.< but yeah bro i will try 1 more year this time but this time it will be protein shake gym and lots of food if still no results i m going for it :s

and bro i really really really love your arm results wish i could also have them shoulders
    Last edited by RajaSultan; 11-18-2012 at 01:13 AM. Reason: something i wanted to say

just finished eating lol was eating chicken :s and drank some hi calcium milk after it :s 2 glasses
    now your getting the idea, well done. eat some carbs as well, like brown rice, sweet potatoes, or oats (these are a good source of complex carbs and cheap, about 2$ a kg or so..)

honeysingh is offline Banned
    lol, you are really skinny. I am sure your diet is off. It amazes me how these guys are trying to save your ass. On other forums they would have rolled out a shitty advice by now. You should learn more about macros, bulking and cutting. You need to spend time in the gym, get a pwo, whey, casein, multi and fish oil. I am sure you will gain atlesat 15 lbs of lean in next year or year 1/2.

i wish my parents weren't suck dicks then i would have great results :s stupid fatty family i got >.< but yeah bro i will try 1 more year this time but this time it will be protein shake gym and lots of food if still no results i m going for it :s
    one more tip, get a blender and add:
    1 cup oats
    1 cup egg whites
    1 cup almond milk
    2 bananas
    1 cup greek yogurt
    2 scoops chocolate whey

that will yield 2 protein shakes at about 800 or so calories each (2x 800 = 1600 cals), lol thats more than you eat in a whole day...

i eat like this if my parents don't stop me

wake up at 11am Eat oatmeal and 4 breads and 2 scrambled eggs
    after 3 hours
    meal 2 chapati and chicken
    after 3 hours
    meal 3 hi calcium milk(drinks all of it ) and some almonds like alot of almonds
    after 3 hours
    meal 4 chicken and chapti again :s and then after like 40 minutes i workout my body

then 10 minutes after i workout i eat 3 boiled eggs and 1 chicken leg and the hi calcium milk again .. after that no more room :s i feel like throwing up and then i walk around for like 10 minutes waiting for it to be digested and i go to bed :s .. bed is always at uhmm 10:30pm or 11pm

i hope it is a good way :s this the best i could do and finding a job here in hong kong is hard i don't want to earn shit money by doing hard things :s some people pay too low here

Quote Originally Posted by honeysingh View Post
    lol, you are really skinny. I am sure your diet is off. It amazes me how these guys are trying to save your ass. On other forums they would have rolled out a shitty advice by now. You should learn more about macros, bulking and cutting. You need to spend time in the gym, get a pwo, whey, casein, multi and fish oil. I am sure you will gain atlesat 15 lbs of lean in next year or year 1/2.
    bro i never took protein shakes :/ when i started for liek at least 1 year i didn't know how to eat right but i did know about protein shakes but the prob was my parent's would let me buy it and i haven't increased my weights alot :s but now that's goin to change i m goin to take whey protein and all in 2013 when i start gym

1 cup oats
    1 cup egg whites
    1 cup almond milk
    2 bananas
    1 cup greek yogurt
    2 scoops chocolate whey

that will yield 2 protein shakes at about 800 or so calories each (2x 800 = 1600 cals), lol thats more than you eat in a whole day...
    idk about that whey protein part this year but others i will try it tomorow after workout

i eat like this if my parents don't stop me

wake up at 11am Eat oatmeal and 4 breads and 2 scrambled eggs
    after 3 hours
    meal 2 chapati and chicken
    after 3 hours
    meal 3 hi calcium milk(drinks all of it ) and some almonds like alot of almonds
    after 3 hours
    meal 4 chicken and chapti again :s and then after like 40 minutes i workout my body

then 10 minutes after i workout i eat 3 boiled eggs and 1 chicken leg and the hi calcium milk again .. after that no more room :s i feel like throwing up and then i walk around for like 10 minutes waiting for it to be digested and i go to bed :s .. bed is always at uhmm 10:30pm or 11pm

i hope it is a good way :s this the best i could do and finding a job here in hong kong is hard i don't want to earn shit money by doing hard things :s some people pay too low here
    Post this in the nutrition section, the guys there will give you good feedback.

and educate yourself, get a degree or some certificates, then get a good paying job... like i said before, where theres a will, theres a way. it may take years to do this, but you have PLENTY of time...

idk about that whey protein part this year but others i will try it tomorow after workout
    i mainly use the chocolate whey for the chocolate flavour, you could always just use a tablespoon of coco powder.

and bro i really really really love your arm results wish i could also have them shoulders
    Well go shopping with them. It may sound stupid to them, but tell them that they don't need to provide junk food for you anymore and that you'd prefer it if they bought healthier things for you. Go shopping with them, buy yourself oats, eggs, sweet potatoes, some steaks, chicken fillets, fruit and vegetables and you'll be on the right track easily. Don't have too many protein shakes, at your age you should have probably just two maximum a day (one after your workout and another one later on or a few hours before your workout). If you eat well and consistently go to the gym and never miss a session, you'll see good results. Take a picture of yourself at the start of every month and see your progress.

Oh and yeah thanks lol. Trust me I'm not big at all. I'm tall and always been skinny, and that's just after a workout as a little bigger than usual. But thanks anyway. You have a good base, so work off that. You look like the type of body type who doesn't put on fat so just eat lots of food, try to eat four to five times a day if possible. Good luck bro.

1 cup oats
    1 cup egg whites
    1 cup almond milk
    2 bananas
    1 cup greek yogurt
    2 scoops chocolate whey

Do you have something like this as a snack Kronik, like in between meals? Or would this beast count as pretty much like an early morning meal or something lol?

Well go shopping with them. It may sound stupid to them, but tell them that they don't need to provide junk food for you anymore and that you'd prefer it if they bought healthier things for you. Go shopping with them, buy yourself oats, eggs, sweet potatoes, some steaks, chicken fillets, fruit and vegetables and you'll be on the right track easily. Don't have too many protein shakes, at your age you should have probably just two maximum a day (one after your workout and another one later on or a few hours before your workout). If you eat well and consistently go to the gym and never miss a session, you'll see good results. Take a picture of yourself at the start of every month and see your progress.

Oh and yeah thanks lol. Trust me I'm not big at all. I'm tall and always been skinny, and that's just after a workout as a little bigger than usual. But thanks anyway. You have a good base, so work off that. You look like the type of body type who doesn't put on fat so just eat lots of food, try to eat four to five times a day if possible. Good luck bro.
    lol no way am i goin shopping with them lol i have to listen to so many things they would say what are you doing and all those weird questions :s and also i m goin to get a job soon :s then i will be on the right track which will begin in 2013 i just though roids were good that's why i started this question lol ... my roid inspirar was "zyzz" and bro trust me you don't look skinny :s you look really strong and really good bodybuilded

Post this in the nutrition section, the guys there will give you good feedback.

and educate yourself, get a degree or some certificates, then get a good paying job... like i said before, where theres a will, theres a way. it may take years to do this, but you have PLENTY of time...
    i stopped school this year :s but will study next year for that IGCSE exam papers :s i was just too damn pissed off at the teacher's lol that's why :s but anyways thank's for the advice .. i only studied until form 4 (secondary 4) dk what you call it in ur country :s

lol no way am i goin shopping with them lol i have to listen to so many things they would say what are you doing and all those weird questions :s and also i m goin to get a job soon :s then i will be on the right track which will begin in 2013 i just though roids were good that's why i started this question lol ... my roid inspirar was "zyzz"
    Well the only way you'll be able to buy the foods and ingredients you want is by going shopping with them. Getting a job is a good idea. Make 2013 your bitch and prove to everyone that you can change your lifestyle and become physically and mentally healthier. Just don't even think about steroids yet man, trust me. Look around these forums and read and learn. Go over to the nutrition part of the forum and read up there.

Lol yeah I was first inspired by Zyzz too sadly I must admit. But now I'm realizing the gym is more than just getting big and ****ing girls etc. There is so much more to it. Plus, Zyzz died young. He shouldn't be your only source of inspiration. He was a good guy, worked hard and ate right for such a young person, so I give him credit there. But still, he died.

Do you have something like this as a snack Kronik, like in between meals? Or would this beast count as pretty much like an early morning meal or something lol?
    if im bulking its a snack, in between meals lol, and as post workout shake.

atm im cutting so i reduce it to 1/2 cup of oats, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1 scoop of whey, and some water... and only have it after my workout and sometimes breakfast.

if im bulking its a snack, in between meals lol

atm im cutting so i reduce it to 1/2 cup of oats, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1 scoop of whey, and some water... and only have it after my workout and sometimes breakfast.
    Nice man. Is that you in your pic? Wish I could get some lats like you, hate being 185CM and an ectomorph. I want to be able to fly! Lol. Man I really need to get a blender hey, sounds like they come in so much use. I actually really like the above little mix you came up with. Sounds delightful lol.

Nice man. Is that you in your pic? Wish I could get some lats like you, hate being 185CM and an ectomorph. I want to be able to fly! Lol. Man I really need to get a blender hey, sounds like they come in so much use. I actually really like the above little mix you came up with. Sounds delightful lol.
    yea man thats me.. im 1cm taller than you lol, but definately not an ectomorth, lol its soo hard for me to cut fat..

and yea invest in a good blender, i use mine everyday sometimes twice a day..

Well the only way you'll be able to buy the foods and ingredients you want is by going shopping with them. Getting a job is a good idea. Make 2013 your bitch and prove to everyone that you can change your lifestyle and become physically and mentally healthier. Just don't even think about steroids yet man, trust me. Look around these forums and read and learn. Go over to the nutrition part of the forum and read up there.
    Lol yeah I was first inspired by Zyzz too sadly I must admit. But now I'm realizing the gym is more than just getting big and ****ing girls etc. There is so much more to it. Plus, Zyzz died young. He shouldn't be your only source of inspiration. He was a good guy, worked hard and ate right for such a young person, so I give him credit there. But still, he died.
    but he still lives on he is a god to me >.< lol really he rocks .. really best inspiration!!!!

yea man thats me.. im 1cm taller than you lol, but definately not an ectomorth, lol its soo hard for me to cut fat..

and yea invest in a good blender, i use mine everyday sometimes twice a day..
    Lol yeah. I find it hard to put fat or any weight on. Oh well, both have their advantages and disadvantages. I'll definitely be getting a blender before next year then lol, seems like a must have.

but he still lives on he is a god to me >.< lol really he rocks .. really best inspiration!!!!
    Please don't think he's a god. There are much better inspirations out there man. He had a good physique, sure. But most people who are inspired by him aren't anything like him physically. He was always a skinny kid, could never put on weight, was pretty tall (same height as me actually, 185CM) etc, so his physique is pretty unattainable for a lot of people. It's certainly nothing to die for.

Lol yeah. I find it hard to put fat or any weight on. Oh well, both have their advantages and disadvantages. I'll definitely be getting a blender before next year then lol, seems like a must have.

Please don't think he's a god. There are much better inspirations out there man. He had a good physique, sure. But most people who are inspired by him aren't anything like him physically. He was always a skinny kid, could never put on weight, was pretty tall (same height as me actually, 185CM) etc, so his physique is pretty unattainable for a lot of people. It's certainly nothing to die for.
    176 cm here :s lol you guys are tall wanted to be 6ft but now too late :s anyways i just like to call him a god lol cuz people call him too and he deserves that name ... he had really superb physique .. i dnt tink arnold is greater lol zyzz is really great

acidking is offline Associate Member
    You didn't see people start at 17, what you saw was idiots start at 17, if you're one of those Zyzz followers, well, he's dead, you don't want to follow him to the grave. The minimum age is 25, this is not a joke, it's not negotiable.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    By "listening" to the way you speak, all the little :s, >.< and that crap, you seem WAY to young to take on this kind of responsibility. Not flaming you, but no way are you close to ready. You obviously cant get all the food you need, so go to the nutrition section and find a few things you CAN get, eat shit loads chicken and simple vegetables, try to keep it simple. While your ding that, it will give you time to read every stickie, post, and answer that is giving by the vets you can, in other words be a sponge!!

Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    By "listening" to the way you speak, all the little :s, >.< and that crap, you seem WAY to young to take on this kind of responsibility. Not flaming you, but no way are you close to ready. You obviously cant get all the food you need, so go to the nutrition section and find a few things you CAN get, eat shit loads chicken and simple vegetables, try to keep it simple. While your ding that, it will give you time to read every stickie, post, and answer that is giving by the vets you can, in other words be a sponge!!
    yeh i m doing that right now :s i know i should first get nutrition and all first after posting this thread but still thanks for advice

Thread Information