wizzie2118 is offline New Member

wheres the results

wheres the results i have been taking 400mg a week of deca for 8 weeks and started taking 500mg of durateston a week for 3 week and i relly havent seen much just a little stronger whats the deal

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member
    well because your not taking a real cycle 8 weeks of deca and only 3 of test? hows your dick? seems by the info given you pissed away your gear sorry

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    whats your diet like, training....etc

i just stared the dura 3 weeks ago i still have 10 amps left just wondering when i should start seeing results i eat like a house and work out every day should i up the test to 750 a week and my dick still works

Tom Hung is offline New Member
    I'd guess your training intensity and techniques most likely need improvement. I've never taken large dosages cause my motto is Less Is More, unlike most of my brothers which motto is More Is More!
    I've never taken more than 200 mg/week of deca and 250 mg/week test and I have always gotten great results. Thats because everytime I walk in the gym I am focused on what I'm doing and always get a brutal workout.

I'd check out some training intensity techniches, there's a chapter about it for example in Arnolds book, Encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding.......

Hung

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    is your gear legit.........are your suuuuure?!?!

ive seen pics on the net of both the deca and the dura and by what i have seen they look legit to me should i have seen a big gain already?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by wizzie2118
    ive seen pics on the net of both the deca and the dura and by what i have seen they look legit to me should i have seen a big gain already?
    That all depends on your diet/training, for all that we know you could be eating crap and training once a month. But even for a slob you should have seen some sort of gains.

Upper Canada is offline Junior Member
    im feeling the same...im going on week 6 of deca (300mg) and week 3 of test. I am planning a ten week cycle...so after 6 weeks im not seeing much..i'll give it another week or so before I bury my head in the desert and cry like a bitch

Thread Information