MFM
    MFM is offline Associate Member

My test - tren cycle.

Well, it is gonna be my first tren experience. MY GOAL IS TO GET RIPPED, GAIN A LITTLE MUSCLE MASS AND LOSE SOME FAT.

Stats:
    28 years old
    179 cm
    85 kgs
    13 %

Working out for a few years now. I only had one cycle, it was a test - deca cycle and it was very successful except for the bloat I got.

My plan is this:
    weeks 1-10: test e 250mg 2x a week
    weeks 1: tren 50 mgs 3x a week
    weeks 2-8: tren 75 mgs 3x a week

PCT:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

NOTE I'm a guy who never had a headache in my entire life, my headache experience was only during my PCT it was a 24/7 headache besides the acne I got during my PCT)

My questions:
    1. Can I mix tren and test e in the same syringe and inject them together?
    2. Should I inject tren slowly?
    3. Should I add Proviron to avoid bloating and prevent aromatisation?
    4. Should I expect acne in this cycle? If yes, should I take an anti-acne drug to avoid it?
    5. Is it ok to add winni and Proviron for better results, although tren is harsh on both the liver and kidneys.
    6. Do you advice me to use milk thistle during the cycle?
    7. When and how should I use HCG ? (In my test-deca cycle I used it in the last 3 weeks of the cycle)

Thanks in advance, any info and help would be very appreciated.

stpete is offline Banned
    Tren e or A?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Sounds like much more research should be done before jumping in to the Tren pool with your eyes closed!

Give this a read..then re-read!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ctively-thread!

MFM
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Tren e or A?
    tren a

MFM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Sounds like much more research should be done before jumping in to the Tren pool with your eyes closed!

Give this a read..then re-read!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ctively-thread!
    I will. Although I did so much reading and research.

Tren A is a short ester...even a bit shorter than prop and really needs to be injected EOD at a minimum. ED is even better if possible. No need to adjust the dose after 1 week, I would take it the last 8 weeks of the cycle to give the slow estered test time to level out.

Thats a start...we will see what questions you still have after you have read that sticky!

Also I would run the entire cycle 12 weeks not 10!

stpete is offline Banned
    I also like running the test for 12 weeks. And the tren is EOD at least. It's fine at EOD but that's not m-w-f. you have to include su, then tues-thur...so forth and so on.

And for your comment on headaches during PCT. i get the same, among others, from the use of clomid. I like lower dosages of that stuff.

MFM
    Tren A is a short ester...even a bit shorter than prop and really needs to be injected EOD at a minimum. ED is even better if possible. No need to adjust the dose after 1 week, I would take it the last 8 weeks of the cycle to give the slow estered test time to level out.

Thats a start...we will see what questions you still have after you have read that sticky!

Also I would run the entire cycle 12 weeks not 10!
    It was a good read. He suggested the dose like this: 100mg test prop and 250mg tren per week, what do you think?

If there was no need to adjust the dose then can I just start with 75 mgs?

MFM
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I also like running the test for 12 weeks. And the tren is EOD at least. It's fine at EOD but that's not m-w-f. you have to include su, then tues-thur...so forth and so on.

And for your comment on headaches during PCT. i get the same, among others, from the use of clomid. I like lower dosages of that stuff.
    That was my next question about the days when to inject. What do you think of my test dose, should I keep it test e 250mgs twice a week, or test prop 100 mgs a week. Others suggested that it would be better to keep tren on control by keeping its dose higher than test.

1-12 Test E 250mg EW (divided X2)
    5-12 Tren A .75mg EOD
    Adex .25mg EOD and adjust if needed
    Keep Caber or Prami on hand for Prolactin

HCG 250IU X 2 per week through cycle

Yes you can inject the tren and test in same pin
    Yes inject it nice and slow

PCT looks good start 14 days after last pin

MFM
    1-12 Test E 250mg EW (divided X2)
    5-12 Tren A .75mg EOD
    Adex .25mg EOD and adjust if needed
    Keep Caber or Prami on hand for Prolactin

HCG 250IU X 2 per week through cycle

Yes you can inject the tren and test in same pin
    Yes inject it nice and slow

PCT looks good start 14 days after last pin
    Thanks a lot, that sounds great.
    But why I cannot start tren from the beginning, and I thought I should stop tren 2 weeks before I stop test.
    Thanks a lot my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MFM View Post
    Thanks a lot, that sounds great.
    But why I cannot start tren from the beginning, and I thought I should stop tren 2 weeks before I stop test.
    Thanks a lot my friend.
    Your tren and test are different esters. If you start the test first then it will have time to "start working" before introducing the tren A. If you were using Tren E then you would run them both together the entire 12 weeks. There is no need to run test out longer. Especially in this case since the tren will clear much faster than the test anyhow!

redrockjk is offline New Member
    I'm also doing my reading and trying to finalize my choice on my cycle. I have recently read some people are pinning subQ as well as intra
    What's your thoughts for subQ as far as this cycle of test p and tren a

Atomini is offline Banned
    I've posted this reply to you in my trenbolone thread, and I am going to copy and paste it here:

Hey MFM,

To answer your questions that you posted in your thread,

1. Can I mix tren and test e in the same syringe and inject them together?
    2. Should I inject tren slowly?
    3. Should I add Proviron to avoid bloating and prevent aromatisation?
    4. Should I expect acne in this cycle? If yes, should I take an anti-acne drug to avoid it?
    5. Is it ok to add winni and Proviron for better results, although tren is harsh on both the liver and kidneys.
    6. Do you advice me to use milk thistle during the cycle?
    7. When and how should I use HCG ? (In my test-deca cycle I used it in the last 3 weeks of the cycle)
    1. Yes, Tren and Test E can be mixed in the same syringe as they are both oils.
    2. All compounds should be injected very slowly.
    3. Proviron is an extremely poor AI of choice. I would reccomend Aromasin .
    4. Acne questions like these are very difficult to give exact answers to. Nobody can tell you if you will experience acne or not, as these kinds of side effects are user dependant, genetics dependant, and many other factors. Some get acne, and some do not. I would not reccomend anti-acne drugs, but instead the use of Nizoral 2% rubbed on the acne-prone area of the body. Note that this will only work for androgen-induced acne - not estrogen-induced.
    5. Tren is not harsh on the liver and kidneys any more so than any other injectable anabolic steroid is. Trenbolone is so strong that as long as nutrition and training are dialled in perfectly, there is no need for additional compounds such as Winny. A Test + Tren stack depending on dose is powerful enough to grant any great results you adjust your nutrition to veer towards.
    6. Milk thistle is absolutely useless and does nothing. With that being said, liver protectants are unnecessary in your cycle as you are not running any type of C17 Alpha Alkylated oral anabolic steroid. A good year-round liver protectant would be Liv 52, and a VERY good liver protectant to be run ONLY WHILE ON A CYCLE OF ORAL AAS is TUDCA/UDCA.
    7. IF you are going to use HCG , use it in the manner explained by the sticked thread in the PCT section of the forum: 'PCT by steroid.com'. If you scroll up through this thread and go back through the previous pages as well, you will see my opinions and instructions on HCG use.

Other than that, the only critique of your cycle I have is that I am wondering why you are injecting Trenbolone 3x per week only? And why are you switching your dosing scheme of tren after the first week? Trenbolone should be injected EVERY OTHER DAY, not '3x a week'. This is to ensure stable blood levels and lower incidence of pronounced side effects. Trenbolone - as well as any other anabolic steroid - should be run at the same dose from day one. You also have not clarified which ester of Trenbolone you are deciding to run.

My overall general advice is that you need to stop and do a lot more research before you decide to run anything. I have the impression you don't know enough about Trenbolone to be able to understand its use. Please read through the Trenbolone thread a little more so as to grasp a better knowledge of it, and read through the following pages of discussion after the main post as there is plenty of valuable insight there from discussions with others and questions I have answered from other people.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I've posted this reply to you in my trenbolone thread, and I am going to copy and paste it here:

Hey MFM,

To answer your questions that you posted in your thread,

1. Yes, Tren and Test E can be mixed in the same syringe as they are both oils.
    2. All compounds should be injected very slowly.
    3. Proviron is an extremely poor AI of choice. I would reccomend Aromasin .
    4. Acne questions like these are very difficult to give exact answers to. Nobody can tell you if you will experience acne or not, as these kinds of side effects are user dependant, genetics dependant, and many other factors. Some get acne, and some do not. I would not reccomend anti-acne drugs, but instead the use of Nizoral 2% rubbed on the acne-prone area of the body. Note that this will only work for androgen-induced acne - not estrogen-induced.
    5. Tren is not harsh on the liver and kidneys any more so than any other injectable anabolic steroid is. Trenbolone is so strong that as long as nutrition and training are dialled in perfectly, there is no need for additional compounds such as Winny. A Test + Tren stack depending on dose is powerful enough to grant any great results you adjust your nutrition to veer towards.
    6. Milk thistle is absolutely useless and does nothing. With that being said, liver protectants are unnecessary in your cycle as you are not running any type of C17 Alpha Alkylated oral anabolic steroid. A good year-round liver protectant would be Liv 52, and a VERY good liver protectant to be run ONLY WHILE ON A CYCLE OF ORAL AAS is TUDCA/UDCA.
    7. IF you are going to use HCG , use it in the manner explained by the sticked thread in the PCT section of the forum: 'PCT by steroid.com'. If you scroll up through this thread and go back through the previous pages as well, you will see my opinions and instructions on HCG use.

Other than that, the only critique of your cycle I have is that I am wondering why you are injecting Trenbolone 3x per week only? And why are you switching your dosing scheme of tren after the first week? Trenbolone should be injected EVERY OTHER DAY, not '3x a week'. This is to ensure stable blood levels and lower incidence of pronounced side effects. Trenbolone - as well as any other anabolic steroid - should be run at the same dose from day one. You also have not clarified which ester of Trenbolone you are deciding to run.

My overall general advice is that you need to stop and do a lot more research before you decide to run anything. I have the impression you don't know enough about Trenbolone to be able to understand its use. Please read through the Trenbolone thread a little more so as to grasp a better knowledge of it, and read through the following pages of discussion after the main post as there is plenty of valuable insight there from discussions with others and questions I have answered from other people.
    Nicely said. I will be doing my second tren cycle in March. Tren e 250mg test e 150mg.

Thread Information