Oubowtie06 is offline Junior Member

deca vs dianabol

Hey I am doing some research for my first cycle her in about 6 months. Currently I'm dropping weight then will go for a cycle. I was just wondering after I drop the weight I wanna get some mass then work on cutting it and trimming it up. I was wondering with it being.my first cycle I'm definitley running test but.I not sure what Anabolic I wanna run, a friend reccommends deca he's an avid cycler. I was wondering what the difference between deca and dianabol are? And the different results each gives as well. Any info is great.this is just for research h but if you need stats ill post em later thanks.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Apples Vs. Oranges! Stick to Test for your first cycle. Dbol is "fake gains" that will be gone as soon as you stop taking it...gains ar caused by water retention in the muscles.

Deca is a 19 nor and can have some serious sides if not handled by a more experienced user. More compounds does not equal more gains! Nothing EVER wrong with a good test cycle!

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Check out the education threads. For someone to sit here and type out the differences between the two is never going to happen. It would be a novel. Plus, no one here is going to advise you take dbol or deca on a first cycle. Start reading, if you come across questions along the way, ask those and people will help but no one is going to spell it out from A to Z for you.

i appreciat it guys i have read some threads and some educational info on it. Basically all i have retained from it is water retention for deca its more common and used with injections. Dianabol pill form harder on liver. I was just seeing if anyone had any more info to add to the mix. Definitley gonna try test first cycle and see how my body reacts to it. thanks agin fellas.

what about running HCG with my first test cycle? also looking to run nolva for pct

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That would be your best choice.Also read up on pct and gyno.Then hit the diet section and post your diet with macros.They will help you get the most out of your cycle.

i have already done the diet thing got my macros in check for sure. jpowell and tron got me setup and have been going strong. Thats why im kinda trying to get info so i can start learing what way i wanna go next and test and HCg with nolva seem to be the best to make sure my body can handle them.

bump...

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What are your stats and lifting experience?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Why are you wanting to drop weight, then cycle to gain, then "cut up" after cycle? Thats alot going on for a simple cycle. If you are wanting mass, you needto hold onto it for a while or else you will just lose it all cutting. You really need to rethink your plan and goal. It should be to gain OR cut, not both back to back. That muscle you gain will just fall off if it is not held for a bit.

If its one or the other i want lean mass.

BallerBoi is offline Junior Member
    D-bol definitely won't give you 'lean mass'. You need some winny

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    ^^^lol. No winny. Just a basic testosterone cycle will get you any result you seek. The adjustment of your diet will decipher wether you gain or cutt, add LBM of fat.

BallerBoi is offline Junior Member
    Will 12 weeks of taking Test E blow you up, given your diet/workout routine is in check.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Apples Vs. Oranges! Stick to Test for your first cycle. Dbol is "fake gains" that will be gone as soon as you stop taking it...gains ar caused by water retention in the muscles.

Deca is a 19 nor and can have some serious sides if not handled by a more experienced user. More compounds does not equal more gains! Nothing EVER wrong with a good test cycle!
    While I agree that there's no need for him to include Deca , in the grand scheme of things it is not what I'd all call a harsh steroid . Harsh in terms of suppression, sure but very mild in terms of androgenic activity, far more so than testosterone and should produce less estrogenic activity...of course that's not including the added estrogenic effects of testosterone .

I also wouldn't call Dbol gains fake gains. Harder to hang onto? Sure, but possible to still maintain a benefit through the rest of a cycle. IMO, one of the best mid-cycle steroids ever if you hit a sticking point...I realize he's not asking about that here and has no need for that...just stating my opinion.

I do agree that a test only cycle would be great. However, I see very little harm in someone adding a little Dbol to their first cycle.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oubowtie06 View Post
    i appreciat it guys i have read some threads and some educational info on it. Basically all i have retained from it is water retention for deca its more common and used with injections. Dianabol pill form harder on liver. I was just seeing if anyone had any more info to add to the mix. Definitley gonna try test first cycle and see how my body reacts to it. thanks agin fellas.
    Dbol is harder on the liver, that's true, but most all oral steroids are hard on the liver to a degree...depends on the steroid . There are oral steroids that aren't harmful to the liver but they are generally very mild in an anabolic sense. There are also injectable steroids that are toxic to the liver, specifically it boils down to a steroid being a C17-aa steroid, which most oral steroids are, but only a few injectables such as injectable Winstrol or any typically oral steroid manufactured for injection.

Dianabol can potentially lead to more water retention than Deca . Dbol produces more estrogenic activity, typically but it can be controlled in either case. It can honestly be controlled with just about any steroid.

Thread Information