P123 is offline New Member

First time use questions... Anadrol

Height: 5'10
    Current Weight: 149lbs
    Goal Weight: 160-165lbs

I've used anavar before, but that is the extent of my mild steroid use . I'm looking to pack on 10-15lbs. Nothing more than that. I've been told Anadrol would be my best bet. If I go this route, I plan on stacking it with a testosterone booster (also in oral form, as I am not willing to use needles). My main question is about dosage? From all the research I've done, I'm seeing a variety of recommendations. First I was told to use 100mg per day, for about a 50 day cycle. Then I was told for my size 100mg would be way too much & that 50mg would be more than sufficient for my size & goals...

INPUT???????

red_hulk is offline Member
    You should gain more weight before beginning a cycle. And you should have a test base, most test boosters are garbage and a waste of money. Man up and shoot that shit.

Also, you don't want to run anadrol for that long.

Gaining weight is the problem. I eat like a horse, always have. Genetics don't seem to allow me to gain weight. I'm already heavier than my father has ever been in his life. Very high metabolism. 160 would be a dream for me. 165 would be the absolute max goal weight that I would want.

Quote Originally Posted by P123
    Gaining weight is the problem. I eat like a horse, always have. Genetics don't seem to allow me to gain weight. I'm already heavier than my father has ever been in his life. Very high metabolism. 160 would be a dream for me. 165 would be the absolute max goal weight that I would want.
    More often than not, people's diets are not what they should be. I would start there before considering this cycle. Drol is some potent stuff you can end up hurting yourself if you use it wrong. I would say hold off completely until diet, weight, and research are all in order. And like I said, I wouldn't even consider an oral only cycle let alone a drol only. Test boosters don't compare to the real thing. If you're going to do aas, do it right.

Okay, I appreciate the input. Thanks

No problem man, I hope you take it into consideration and don't end up hurting yourself. Take a look in the nutrition section those guys can set you on the right path. It's a pain to log everything you eat and the nutrition facts, but it'll be worth it! Good luck bro!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Dont do this oral only buddy! Anadrol is one of the most powerful steriod out there. I promise that if you are serious about gaining weight, go to the nutrition section and they will pack on the pounds. Anadrol HAS to be stacked with test injections, not test boosters. Also, it is a myth that anavar is mild. IT can be harsh too, but is generally well accepted by most. Anadrol is not the same. It is a beast and will 100% supress your HPTA, and the weight you gain will be alot of water, which can raise you BP. And with your RBC count being high from the Drol, it is going to make BP much worse. Have you thought that much into it, or how you will combat this? Or what about gyno or raised lipids? BTW, good job Red Hulk!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    So you eat like a horse. Try eating like a body builder much tougher

Mind listing every thing you ate yesterday. Let's get to the bottom of this.

Thank you

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are not willing to use needles than AAS is not for you! Oral only cycles are garbage and will do more damage than good. Lets see your diet? I bet you can make more gains by adjusting your diet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    So you eat like a horse. Try eating like a body builder much tougher

Mind listing every thing you ate yesterday. Let's get to the bottom of this.

Thank you

Thread Information