pottzey is offline New Member

Bulking cycle-cutting cycle?

Hi im looking to start a new cycle, i have been training for about 5 years now, on and off. i have had 3 cycles in the past, my first one was 400mg deca and 500mg sus a week for roughly 3 and a half months, gains were good bulk and strenth. no pct and i suffered for it and didnt keep any gains. then i had nothing for a while and eventually i got my sex drive back and my d*** wasnt screwed anymore, took about 5 months for that to happen. my next cycle was anadrol 50,s 60 tabs 2 a day for 30 days, gains were fast at first then started to slow down but the gains were as fast as i lost the weight after i stoped taking them, i did pct after that cycle as i relized how important they are and sides werent to bad.my last cycle was about 8 months ago and it was 600mg of test a week for 3 months, again gains were good and i did my pct and kept a bit of size from that cycle but i have been out of the gym for 6 months now maybe 7 months, im 27 and about 13 and a half stone. so im looking to get back to gym in next few days, and i no there is a lot of guys on here with some very good knowledge. my questions, what would be a good next cycle, tablets ?injectable? mix the two? dosage? time scale? also i no nothing about cutting cycles if anyone has any advice on the best ones, in there opinion? any replies appreciated. cheers.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Can we get some stats?

Age, height, weight, bf%, training experience, diet etc...

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Bulking and cutting is 100% determined by diet. The fact that you have run several cycles and have to ask that question is kind of concerning.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    His previous cycles are concern enough !

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Thread Information