GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member

Muscle fatigue on cycle

I am in the 3rd week of a dbol /test e/deca cycle. I have been noticing that my muscles fatigue faster while in the gym. If i remember correctly my first cycle which was a test e only cycle i had the same thing happen. Cant remember how long it lasted while i was on cycle. Just wondering if anyone else has had this before and if there is any reason this could be happening. Thanks guys.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How much are you training, how much sleep are you getting?

Can you explain a little more on your muscle fatigue? Just loosing strength and endurance quickly?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnnyBlazzze
    How much are you training, how much sleep are you getting?

Can you explain a little more on your muscle fatigue? Just loosing strength and endurance quickly?
    Agreed. I would speculate one or more of the following:

1. Over training
    2. Nutrition (not eating correctly)
    3. Sleep (you grow when you sleep not in the gym)
    4. Estrogen management (AI and dose?)

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Agreed. I would speculate one or more of the following:

1. Over training
    2. Nutrition (not eating correctly)
    3. Sleep (you grow when you sleep not in the gym)
    4. Estrogen management (AI and dose?)
    Ment to include diet as well .

I train 5 days a week. Monday legs Tuesday chest Wednesday backThursday shoulders Friday arms. Sat/sun rest.

Diet is in check. I sleep 8 or more hours a night. Although sleep has been restless since I started my cycle 3 weeks ago. I could possibly be overtraining

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat96744 View Post
    I train 5 days a week. Monday legs Tuesday chest Wednesday backThursday shoulders Friday arms. Sat/sun rest.

Diet is in check. I sleep 8 or more hours a night. Although sleep has been restless since I started my cycle 3 weeks ago. I could possibly be overtraining
    Try alternating your small muscle groups between your larger ones. Legs/Chest/Back all back to back seem a little much. If not, try to include a rest day in the middle of the week rather then 2 days on the weekends.

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ solid advice

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnnyBlazzze

Try alternating your small muscle groups between your larger ones. Legs/Chest/Back all back to back seem a little much. If not, try to include a rest day in the middle of the week rather then 2 days on the weekends.
    Yeah I have been training this way for awhile now. Maybe it's catching up with me.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Dont count out the estrogen, whats ur Ai dose? Sometimes a lil to much estrogen will cause tiredness and an estrogen crash can also cause the same thing.

legendkiller is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat96744 View Post

Your exercise is fine. Tues Chest works well since the assisting muscles will be triceps and little deltoids, where as Weds back will be biceps as the synergist muscle group. Thurs, shoulders would be fine, since it has been 48 hours since your Chest work out, and then Friday would be fine... Honestly, you have a sound work out. But, personally with you bulking I would do more of a split instead of isolating your muscle. You want to hit your muscle twice per week to stimulate it. Whether it's, Upper, Lower, Rest, Upper Lower, Rest/ Full body, Cardio, rest Full body, cardio rest... Idk... I am just giving examples....

Overtraining would almost be impossible to do with your style of work out unless you are isolating and spending to much time in the gym.
    If you are getting enoough sleep, it seems like your diet would be the main problem (as of right now to me)

legendkiller is offline Junior Member
    Also like the other guys are saying about estrogen. Diet or estrogen...

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112
    Dont count out the estrogen, whats ur Ai dose? Sometimes a lil to much estrogen will cause tiredness and an estrogen crash can also cause the same thing.
    .25 adex eod

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    I crashed my estro in the begining with aromasin 12.5mg eod. Layed of to 6mg eod and seemed to be g2g

I found that I was running out of juice with just nox based pre-workout drink. I made a protein/food based shake an hour before workout and I get a ton more energy and performance enhancement.

Having the same issue, I sure I'm e2 is way too high. Would that cause this?

Thread Information