Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chx beach 79
  • 1 Post By Dr. Swolle
  • 1 Post By Lunk1

Thread: Injecting in abs? is it safe and effective?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SC0RPI0N is offline New Member

Injecting in abs? is it safe and effective?

When I first started using steroids (about 2 months ago), I was recommended to do it in my gluteus maximus... But I have a rule that nothing goes in my but. lol

I am using deca and test, and have been injecting deca in a few different places so far including: pectoralis major, biceps, triceps, and deltoid. I have noticed that deca has way more effect on the muscle it is injected in. I see more results.

Anyways, I was wanting to inject in my abs next. I have done much searching on the internet, and this site. It seems as if no one does it. I ask around in person and people tell me im crazy. I would just like to know if it is safe for me to do so?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Site enhancement is a myth.

Sworder is offline Banned
    No, don't poke your abdominal muscles. It is not safe.

What muscles have you noticed more growth in as a result of site specific Nandrolone injections? I wanna try too...

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    No, don't poke your abdominal muscles. It is not safe.

What muscles have you noticed more growth in as a result of site specific Nandrolone injections? I wanna try too...
    I want whatever he has....I have a few spots I want to inject the majic juice

i heard that u can inject hgh (human growth hormone ) safely in ur abs. in fact, an anti-aging doctor i know of injects legal prescribed hgh into his own abs. it's a subcutaneous injection. i have heard ppl say that a.a.s. should only be intra-muscular meaning the abs don't qualify--i think, but im not sure. i favor my delts cos there are hardly any veins/nerves there, i'd like to pin my chest since that's the easiest direction to aspirate . i'd think pinning the pecs would be the easiest. where exactly does one pin in the pecs?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeUpLostTimeFast View Post
    i heard that u can inject hgh (human growth hormone ) safely in ur abs. in fact, an anti-aging doctor i know of injects legal prescribed hgh into his own abs. it's a subcutaneous injection. i have heard ppl say that a.a.s. should only be intra-muscular meaning the abs don't qualify--i think, but im not sure. i favor my delts cos there are hardly any veins/nerves there, i'd like to pin my chest since that's the easiest direction to aspirate . i'd think pinning the pecs would be the easiest. where exactly does one pin in the pecs?
    Upper outer, Pecs are one of my top spots to pin.

thanks JohnnyBlaze i will be explorin new territory tonite LoL!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeUpLostTimeFast
    i heard that u can inject hgh (human growth hormone) safely in ur abs. in fact, an anti-aging doctor i know of injects legal prescribed hgh into his own abs. it's a subcutaneous injection. i have heard ppl say that a.a.s. should only be intra-muscular meaning the abs don't qualify--i think, but im not sure. i favor my delts cos there are hardly any veins/nerves there, i'd like to pin my chest since that's the easiest direction to aspirate. i'd think pinning the pecs would be the easiest. where exactly does one pin in the pecs?
    Injecting subq in your stomach area is alot different to injecting IM in your abs, the op was asking about an Im injection into his abdominals.

Op there is a reason you can't find any info on it, and site enhancement from what I've heard and personally observed is bs.

OP is talking about intramuscular injections in the abs, not a subQ injection in the fat of the abdominal area.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    If its IM injection just stick with the basics... Glutes quads and such... No need to get flashy!
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    If its IM injection just stick with the basics... Glutes quads and such... No need to get stupid!
    Corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder

Corrected
    Agreed! Ha

Dr. Swolle is offline New Member
    Your not going in your ass hole your going in your glutes and spot injection has no effect with Decca at all maybe a little with winny but that's it, just stuck to the basics and stop being ridiculous. You shouldn't have to use so many diff spots unless your taking multiple shots a day
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Swolle
    Your not going in your ass hole your going in your glutes and spot injection has no effect with Decca at all maybe a little with winny but that's it, just stuck to the basics and stop being ridiculous. You shouldn't have to use so many diff spots unless your taking multiple shots a day
    Agreed... I almost always just hit my glute on the upper outside and go! Very rarely is it soar or swollen... I guess everyone is different!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Glutes, quads, delts DONE!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    If its IM injection just stick with the basics... Glutes quads and such... No need to get flashy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Glutes, quads, delts DONE!
    And tri's... Lol but you said it best!

dontwannaregister is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SC0RPI0N View Post
    When I first started using steroids(about 2 months ago), I was recommended to do it in my gluteus maximus... But I have a rule that nothing goes in my but. lol
    If you're putting a syringe into your rectum, then maybe you're too stupid to be taking steroids .

P.S. Sorry to bump.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Hummm... Just noticed its from 2012...

Damn...

Why bumping it in the first place...

Thread Information