Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member

Can someone point me in the right direction for a 2nd cycle?

Im finishing up a 12 week cycle of test e, 250mg x 2. Last pin is tomorrow (fri) then wait 2 weeks to start pct. Im about 180lbs, 5'6, 28 years old, about 18% bf.

I want to get down to 12% bf. Id like to do a nice cut cycle but unsure what to research. Im thinking another test cycle with anavar ? Maybe add clen ? Im also going to focus hard on the diet obviously since ive never really cut before. Just unsure what would be a good cycle to help me reach my goal of leaning out and shedding bf. I have about 4 months to research before i jump on this cycle so point me in the right direction? Thanks!

I had no sides on the test e and really enjoyed it.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    test e 500mg/week 12 weeks

you cut and bulk with diet...

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let more exp vets chime in. But most will say cutting is all about diet and cardio. U should have been below 15% before this cycle. But u could easily get there before your next cycle. Since it should be at least 5-6 months away right? Lol.

Look into test p/ anavar is new school.

U don't want to add to much to second cycle.

Take your time. Hit diet and cardio hard. Try to get down to at least 14% before your second run. U will see a world of difference.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Take a left at Alberquarke lol (Bugs Bunny humor)!

What were your starting stats before this cyle???

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Take a left at Alberquarke lol (Bugs Bunny humor)!
    he wanted the right direction, not left

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Luckily you should have a lot of time between finishing this cycle and starting your next to study!!! Get your diet checked in nutrition section and do more cardio.... Good luck!

id probably loose the fat naturally maybe with the help of some clen , and then make the 2nd cycle another bulk....

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

Yes I know about the diet but was wondering if anything added to test would help with my goal.

Reason I thought of a cycle to cut was to preserve muscle. So you guys think I should cut naturally? If so, how long should I wait to start the cut? Im starting pct in 2 weeks.

I was 170 before the cycle. Didnt seem to gain much water weight and bodyfat stayed the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30 View Post
    Reason I thought of a cycle to cut was to preserve muscle. So you guys think I should cut naturally? If so, how long should I wait to start the cut? Im starting pct in 2 weeks.
    wait til after you've finished PCT maybe even a few weeks later..

I was 170 before the cycle. Didnt seem to gain much water weight and bodyfat stayed the same.
    so you gained 10 lbs in 12 weeks??

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

so you gained 10 lbs in 12 weeks??
    Yeah why thats not good?

Yeah why thats not good?
    i gain about 10-15+ lbs in 12 weeks natty (no AAS)

ok not all of it is muscle theres some fat, but still, no AAS.....

+ you'll more than likely loose some of that during PCT...

i gain about 10-15+ lbs in 12 weeks natty (no AAS)

ok not all of it is muscle theres some fat, but still, no AAS.....

+ you'll more than likely loose some of that during PCT...
    Ok and your a completely different person than me. Whats your point? And you can just continously gain that weight at will naturally?? For how long? Forever? Then why are you on a steroid forum? Sorry if my results didnt impress you. I like the difference I see in the mirror and thats all that matters to me.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

Ok and your a completely different person than me. Whats your point? And you can just continously gain that weight at will naturally?? For how long? Forever? Then why are you on a steroid forum? Sorry if my results didnt impress you. I like the difference I see in the mirror and thats all that matters to me.

Anyway, thanks for the input.
    wait till you've finished PCT then tell us how much of that 10 lbs you kept....

and im currently going natural until im ready to start cycling (1st cycle next year sometime ), hence why i am here, i am researching and learning, and occasionally TRY to help people.....

and yes i gain and loose weight at will, its not hard, you just eat more or less, and adjust cardio...

wait till you've finished PCT then tell us how much of that 10 lbs you kept....

and im currently going natural until im ready to start cycling (1st cycle next year sometime ), hence why i am here, i am researching and learning, and occasionally TRY to help people.....

and yes i gain and loose weight at will, its not hard, you just eat more or less, and adjust cardio...
    So your giving me shit about my gains and you never even used aas before? Do a cycle then tell us how much you gained...

From what Ive seen the ones that gain more than that in a 12 week cycle either had a lot more room to grow naturally or gained fat + water along with muscle. I feel like the 10lbs I picked up was pretty legit since my bf is the same and water retention was minimal. Ive still got another injection then 2 weeks before pct so maybe ill be up a few more lbs.

Anyways its obvious you have 0 experience with aas and couldnt answer my questions so you just look for something to ridicule me on. Thanks for the sidetrack..

So your giving me shit about my gains and you never even used aas before? Do a cycle then tell us how much you gained...

From what Ive seen the ones that gain more than that in a 12 week cycle either had a lot more room to grow naturally or gained fat + water along with muscle. I feel like the 10lbs I picked up was pretty legit since my bf is the same and water retention was minimal. Ive still got another injection then 2 weeks before pct so maybe ill be up a few more lbs.

Anyways its obvious you have 0 experience with aas and couldnt answer my questions so you just look for something to ridicule me on. Thanks for the sidetrack..
    will do..

I have test cycle experience... You need to get your diet in check!!!! Bottom line! No offense... Good luck!

i did..

btw let us know how much of that 10 lbs you keep..

not trying to ridicule you, just curious is all..

i did..
    No you didnt. I didnt ask how to cut, I asked what to use during a cut to help achieve my goal. You dont know, its fine just let it go already. Im asking for compound recommendations not diet advice.

No you didnt. I didnt ask how to cut, I asked what to use during a cut to help achieve my goal. You dont know, its fine just let it go already. Im asking for compound recommendations not diet advice.
    a lil research is all you need....

test only
    test, t3, clen
    test, winnie
    test, var

take your pick

or just cut naturally, diet + cardio...

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    I think you're getting upset at people who are trying to give you solid advice. Compounds aren't what you need for your next cycle; get your diet tight and locked in and you'll see the results you want. If your diet sucks, you won't be very successful at leaning out regardless of what you throw into your stack.

stpete is offline Banned
    Cardio, cardio, cardio and a diet constructed to help you reach your goals. You should be able to get to 12% without additional help.

Quote Originally Posted by senorrebo View Post
    I think you're getting upset at people who are trying to give you solid advice. Compounds aren't what you need for your next cycle; get your diet tight and locked in and you'll see the results you want. If your diet sucks, you won't be very successful at leaning out regardless of what you throw into your stack.
    Its just frustrating to not get your question answered. I understand the diet part is most important. Im trying to learn about the compounds though. Assuming one has their diet locked in, Im curious what compound stacked with test would help achieve the leaning out goal faster or more successfully. Im just mainly worried about muscle loss during cut and want to minimize it. If a cycle for the cut is pointless then I wont bother. Thanks for the info.

The reason you haven't received good help with steroids is because steroids won't make you lean! Bottom line... These people are tring to help.. Diet and cardio... That's it.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Its just frustrating to not get your question answered. I understand the diet part is most important. Im trying to learn about the compounds though. Assuming one has their diet locked in, Im curious what compound stacked with test would help achieve the leaning out goal faster or more successfully. Im just mainly worried about muscle loss during cut and want to minimize it. If a cycle for the cut is pointless then I wont bother. Thanks for the info.
    No. Whats frustrating are guys like you asking questions, and receiving solid advice, but not accepting it because it not what you want to hear. That's what's frustrating my friend.

Follow the advice here and you'll be pleased that you did.

Sorry op, I kinda walked away from this. It was a Holiday ya know lol. 10lbs if it was all muscle kept is OK in my book. How are you measuring your BF%

I might consider a test cycle again to avoid muscle wasting during a calorie deficiant cut but there is a greater risk of sides that need to be managed at a higher BF%

I promise you this as well...while Kronik has not yet cycled, his knowledge base is greater than many here who have cycled before. He has done things the right way and educated himself fully before jumpin in with his eyes closed. I wish more would do the same...hell I wish I would have done the same.

No other compounds added to your cycle are going to accomplish your goal. Test, diet and gym time is ALL that is needed to effectively cut.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Sorry op, I kinda walked away from this. It was a Holiday ya know lol. 10lbs if it was all muscle kept is OK in my book. How are you measuring your BF%

I might consider a test cycle again to avoid muscle wasting during a calorie deficiant cut but there is a greater risk of sides that need to be managed at a higher BF%

I promise you this as well...while Kronik has not yet cycled, his knowledge base is greater than many here who have cycled before. He has done things the right way and educated himself fully before jumpin in with his eyes closed. I wish more would do the same...hell I wish I would have done the same.

No other compounds added to your cycle are going to accomplish your goal. Test, diet and gym time is ALL that is needed to effectively cut.
    This.

Once you get your nutrition in check READ about t3/clen and see if the risks are worth the gain to you. Should you choose to use these drugs make sure you are at least taking some test as well unless you want all your muscle mass to get eaten up. Remember, you have all the time in the world to reach your goals.

Thread Information