newone is offline Junior Member

Injury/Help Plan/Mass Restoration Cycle

I need some help here. I tore an acl last Oct. I got pretty bummed about it and depressed. I did stop lifting from late Oct. 02 until middle of March 03. I'm back to lifting 6 times a week. I lost quit a bit of mass and strength. I'm planing a cycle for the end of June. I'm looking to add major mass to my upper body. I'm not worried about water retention of cutting body fat with cycle. I've done 3 previous cycles including test enth, test cyn, d-bol,drol, and win. I had good results off my last using test cyn and d-dol. I consider myself still a rookie to roids so help me out with a stack. Also I have shown no signs to gyno yet. KnockOnWood!!! Also I thought about fina at the end to help bump my strength....Let me have your advice

Thanks

newone is offline Junior Member
    Well I was thinking about test and deca or sus and deca. Not sure the dosages to use now last cycle I ran test cyn @ 300mg every 3 days and got good results. I have only done one 10 week cycle the other two were only 8. Looking to go 10 or 12 this time. Also I had in mind the first 4 weeks using d-bol and ending with 4 weeks fina. When do I start Clo.

Thread Information