yarpyarp is offline New Member

If you take steroids will your natural test be forever lower

Ok Ive taken several prohormones and I notice my body is not the same seems i gain fat easier now and this might seem like a dumb question but Ive been on google and can't seem to find an answer to this: If I take steroids or prohormones will my testosterone levels be forever lower then it was before I took steroids even after pct?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Possibly. Especially if your PCT was insufficient. What were your cycles and PCT's? You will probably want to get some blood work done.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Pale1 is offline Junior Member
    I think it will vary from person to person, but l think for most, the answer will be yes.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Pro hormones are harder on your HPTA than AAS. And are often much more damaging... Everybody is different, but prohormones can shut down test harder than regular steroids !

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yes...

stpete is offline Banned
    Could be. I also think it varies from person to person. Me and my friends back in the 90's didn't use any PCT(never heard of it) and after a few weeks everything was back to normal. And i have at least 2 friends that i know of that are on TRT for the rest of their lives.

Gonzo877 is offline New Member
    I truly believe that it varies from person to person, I have a similar story to stpete's. Way back in the 90's(lol) my brother in-law and I did identical cycles, we didn't use any PCT. Afterwards I felt like I could never recover or get back to where I was before doing that last cycle? Now at 43 I am on TRT for life.

yarpyarp is offline New Member
    alright I appreciate the responses and what cycles have I done done a cycle of halodrol, epistane, first cycle i ever did was this 3 compound product that i can't find anymore called sustananol 250 had halodrol superdrol and something else i think and i didn't use pct for it cause i didnt do alot of research and my other pct i would just take letro or nolva or clomid and i took hcg once but its been 3-4 years since ive done anabolic cycles. I've been thinking about trying other cycles but waiting for perfect time but i want to try some injectables like pure testosterone . I have gotten blood work done and they said my t levels were normal.
    Last edited by yarpyarp; 11-25-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Thread Information